Shit chan going down

Userwha-Userwha- Semo-Regulars
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Many of you may be aware of the current storm looming in the distance. The general chan sphere is being thrown increasingly into chaos by the spambots of Anontalk. 12chan is being spammed to hell. 420 /b/ is a radioactive zone. 99chan, ED, 711chan, OVERchan, and 420chan are all down. And the list grows. 7chan… Have you seen their front page? They told their users to peacefully, and LEGALLY report anontalk.com to their isp. As of 11 pm Eastern Standard Time, pings to 7chan.org have ceased to resolve.

To put it simply, our usually peaceful coexistence has been threatened by a hostile and outside force that is hellbent on our mutual destruction. If there was any shred of a doubt, it should be gone now. We knew about this months ago, and yet nothing was done. And by our inaction we have allowed the problem to grow and grow until it has become something that not even the full combined force of the chans can keep at bay.

The hordes of /b/ raided anontalk a few days ago, in the thousands. Flooding, spamming, all a just recompense for the months of faggotry endured at the hands of anontalk. But nothing prepared them for what awaited, not even Ackbar could have foreseen the trap we had stumbled into. Anontalk.com was the most exploit ridden, malware spewing website that I have seen for as long as I can remember. The effects were swift and brutal. Nothing stood in their way, whether it be firefox, linux, mac, peerguardian or whatever the skiddies used to cover their tracks. It had come down to the final showdown, and all our overwhelming numbers… they meant nothing. The newfags only served to add minions to the anontalk swarm, bots which were used to crush down 4chan in a fiery orgy of DDOS. Those who escaped fled, stricken with terror, shouting and spamming nonsensically for eyes and ears which remained closed. Few cared or bothered to read the dire warnings, until it was too late.

The worm which they loaded into the newfags computers is a versatile sonuvabitch. It spreads, copies itself, and randomizes its core processes so that it can change and evade the most sophisticated defense mechanisms in real time, all without a central server update. It sends itself through AIM, skype, irc, hamachi, etc. and anyone who has had contact with a victim is vulnerable. It completely takes control of a compromised system, and automatically scans the ports of its next targets, looking, just looking for a way in. I am sitting here writing this in a dark room on an old laptop running cd booted dynebolic linux. No matter what the technology, they cant get to my cd collection. I have cut myself off from any form of direct contact with any of my associates, for their protection and mine. The windows partition is completely overrun, even with linux running shit is extremely slow. I just know its in the firmware now, I only have a few minutes perhaps, saved by the usually pain in the ass shittiness of my comp. The piece of shit is overheating, what are they trying to do, kill me and everyone else on the street with fire? My router is completely compromised, I had to unplug it and dig out an old adapter and connect to the piece of shit citywide wifi, its worse than dial up, but internet is internet. If things get real bad I can always dig out my old win 3.1 computer (lol netscape), but the monitor is downstairs and I can’t remember whether or not I threw it out.

What'll happen when we get caught out by this??:angry:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    Care to explain the situation simply to a drunkard?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    The End is nigh. Gather your women and children.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Good. I hope all those faggot ass chan sites die and go to hell. I hope annon talk goes down as well.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    He said anon is at war with the chans, and the chan fags are losing.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Who cares if 4chan and all the rest pull their foreskins over their heads and vanish up their asses.
  • Userwha-Userwha- Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    Who cares if 4chan and all the rest pull their foreskins over their heads and vanish up their asses.

Make sure to never go there:hai:
    edited January 2011
    Userwha- wrote: »

Why the fuck would I?
  • Userwha-Userwha- Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    Why the fuck would I?

mang.:sad::fap:
    edited January 2011

Why? They have no power. oh shit I'm fucking terrified of the prank calls and hurtful comments I may recieve:rolleyes::rolleyes: The most they can do is fuck up a computer which is inconvieniant and annoying at worst. There greatest success has been ddos websites and making 11 year old girls cry.:facepalm:
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    walloftext.jpg

I feel really stupid for asking but what exactly is that thing?

Looks like a claymation character or something.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    That's odd... I've been on 420chan for the past half hour.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    The only chan I even knew about was 4chan. And that was only due to the homoerotic rage between totse and 4chan back in the day. Wtf is the other chans, and wtf is annon?

Sounds faggotry.
    edited January 2011
    Paco wrote: »

It's from the PC game Neverhood.
  • edited January 2011
    Paco wrote: »

claymen claymen lol
    edited January 2011
    lol thread has been derailed

neverhood.jpg

Back on track: Simplify please, I am not familiar with your chan dealings.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    Rolf suggests, to the unmighty Userwha-, that if thou is to write a novel, at least remember to make it interesting and to have an interesting, detailed, if not byzantine, plot, for your current works are not even worthy of Stephenie Meyer, proclaims Rolf.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Many of you may be aware of the current storm looming in the distance. The general chan sphere is being thrown increasingly into chaos by the spambots of Anontalk. 12chan is being spammed to hell. 420 /b/ is a radioactive zone. 99chan, ED, 711chan, OVERchan, and 420chan are all down. And the list grows. 7chan… Have you seen their front page? They told their users to peacefully, and LEGALLY report anontalk.com to their isp. As of 11 pm Eastern Standard Time, pings to 7chan.org have ceased to resolve.

To put it simply, our usually peaceful coexistence has been threatened by a hostile and outside force that is hellbent on our mutual destruction. If there was any shred of a doubt, it should be gone now. We knew about this months ago, and yet nothing was done. And by our inaction we have allowed the problem to grow and grow until it has become something that not even the full combined force of the chans can keep at bay.

The hordes of /b/ raided anontalk a few days ago, in the thousands. Flooding, spamming, all a just recompense for the months of faggotry endured at the hands of anontalk. But nothing prepared them for what awaited, not even Ackbar could have foreseen the trap we had stumbled into. Anontalk.com was the most exploit ridden, malware spewing website that I have seen for as long as I can remember. The effects were swift and brutal. Nothing stood in their way, whether it be firefox, linux, mac, peerguardian or whatever the skiddies used to cover their tracks. It had come down to the final showdown, and all our overwhelming numbers… they meant nothing. The newfags only served to add minions to the anontalk swarm, bots which were used to crush down 4chan in a fiery orgy of DDOS. Those who escaped fled, stricken with terror, shouting and spamming nonsensically for eyes and ears which remained closed. Few cared or bothered to read the dire warnings, until it was too late.

The worm which they loaded into the newfags computers is a versatile sonuvabitch. It spreads, copies itself, and randomizes its core processes so that it can change and evade the most sophisticated defense mechanisms in real time, all without a central server update. It sends itself through AIM, skype, irc, hamachi, etc. and anyone who has had contact with a victim is vulnerable. It completely takes control of a compromised system, and automatically scans the ports of its next targets, looking, just looking for a way in. I am sitting here writing this in a dark room on an old laptop running cd booted dynebolic linux. No matter what the technology, they cant get to my cd collection. I have cut myself off from any form of direct contact with any of my associates, for their protection and mine. The windows partition is completely overrun, even with linux running shit is extremely slow. I just know its in the firmware now, I only have a few minutes perhaps, saved by the usually pain in the ass shittiness of my comp. The piece of shit is overheating, what are they trying to do, kill me and everyone else on the street with fire? My router is completely compromised, I had to unplug it and dig out an old adapter and connect to the piece of shit citywide wifi, its worse than dial up, but internet is internet. If things get real bad I can always dig out my old win 3.1 computer (lol netscape), but the monitor is downstairs and I can’t remember whether or not I threw it out.

What'll happen when we get caught out by this??:angry:

Mabye Boxxy will save us?
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    The End is nigh. Gather your women and children.

I'll go pick up some bread and milk.
  • edited January 2011
    That was actually a pretty cool story OP, I read the whole thing (which is unusual). I wasn't aware that 12chan was still online (it's been up and down for the last 500 years) but I was on 420chan a little earlier today.
    wait what? there is more then one chan?!?!? FUUUUUUUk 12 of them? are they all like /b/ 4chan.org?

Are you trollin'?
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited January 2011
    good, more traffic here.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I smell a troll.... but I did read your post and it sounded like a Channers cry. Still a good read.

Anyway, IT'S best we stay out of this :).
    edited January 2011
    good, more traffic here.

Yes, we welcome trolls with open arms.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    I've known about the chans for years but never heard of anontalk until today. There is just so many fucking chans it's hard to keep track. But is'nt anaontalk and the chans the same members? Would this qualify as a civil e-war then?:confused:
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Fuck, people still care about 4chan? I thought it was generally accepted that only 14 year olds with no imagination or intelligent thought of their own went on those sites.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    That's my homepage, don't be mean :(
    edited January 2011
    This is my homepage, and it sucks :(

IC...
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    4chan did epic shit like the war vs scientology and trying to send Justin Bieber to North Korea... but the last time I dared to step in there to see if a knowledge or info thread was up, there was nothing but rate my dick threads, furfaggotry and a bunch of stupid shit not even the mongoloid kid next door that laughs at trash bags would find amusing.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    That's my homepage, don't be mean :(

You're probably 14.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    13 actually, and in needing of a spanking.
  • edited January 2011
    Mabye Boxxy will save us?

Who's us, nigger?
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    so what exacly is the whole ***chan thing about?

I never really understood it. I have spent maybe 2 hours on 4chan and was like wtf. i dongetit.

There's about as many chans as there are numbers. Most get little to no traffic, others are flooded with retardation (like 4chan). A few of them are pretty entertaining like 420 or 711chan.