Ban -Spectrolled/DaGuru

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
for dupe accounts

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    How about you put your hand between your legs, feel your cock and take it for a wank?

You might have some product at then end, no?
  • edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    How about you put your hand between your legs, feel your cock and take it for a wank?

You might have some product at then end, no?

Wanna gimme a hand with that? Or two and a tongue?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    Proof?

Don't need it. This is totse.info, where the Paki bans whoever he wants for whatever reason or lack thereof.
    edited January 2011
    Don't need it. This is totse.info, where the Paki bans whoever he wants for whatever reason or lack thereof.

Proof?
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    how about you move your trolling over to zoklet. this doesnt look good for this site. if i saw this kind of shit when i 1st joined i wouldn't have joined.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    I agree unconditionally with everything that failface says regarding the topic of this thread.
  • edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    how about you move your trolling over to zoklet. this doesnt look good for this site. if i saw this kind of shit when i 1st joined i wouldn't have joined.

We need 10 threads like this in every forum
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Totally agree. The administration is willingly assisting site defacers in providing them free run to deface and drop useless garbage into the discussion forums, while at the same time limiting the power of the mods to do the job for them, and that can only reflect VERY poorly on new visitors to the community and those thinking of jumping ship. FuckFace's only intention here is to spam every thread he can find and make the boards look trashy for anybody who comes here... probably sent here by one of Zok's minions... probably even paid to do so.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    but we dont have a need for a fail troll like fatty ^^^^^^
    edited January 2011
    ... Everyone brings their own style and personality to this site and we should all respect each other for it.
    Well said, : mad:ijuana.
    edited January 2011
    ...there's nothing that anyone can do :o
    Funny that. I remember it being Zoklet's final death knell, just before everything went to shit, just like we said it would.
    edited January 2011
    But Zoklet banned a lot of trolls didn't they?
    Nope. They never did, and they still don't. The only ones they ban are the ones that say things they don't like to read.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Moving to B&M. We don't carter to ban requests unless the user is actually breaking some rules and in that case we prefer not laying the hammer down.
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    the user is actually breaking some rules and in that case we prefer not laying the hammer down.

Really makes sense doesn't it? In different verbiage it could be read....

"We really want to build something special here, with all kinds of interesting people.....but if even just one acts like a completely worthless and annoying dolt, we are willing to tolerate them and let the entire site suffer because of it. Cuz after all, people have a "right" to be as much of a blithering idiot as they want, that is paramount to everyone and everything else we do here."

For those that want me banned, don't even fret my presence here too much....there's no way my interest in this place could last very long. Have fun with posters like Fatty being the iconic image of what this place is "about"....and see how great this membership grows by suck like minded quality(?) posters.

But hey, now that you got yet ANOTHER twit that plays games with PI as soon as his panties get in a bunch (and has a fondness for the GAMES of sock accounts and Barbie Dolls) in a position of power on here.....I'm sure you are all well on your way to a succesful and thriving "community" of people that will make this a place many others want to frequent. :rolleyes:
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Really makes sense doesn't it? In different verbiage it could be read....

"We really want to build something special here, with all kinds of interesting people.....but if even just one acts like a completely worthless and annoying dolt, we are willing to tolerate them and let the entire site suffer because of it. Cuz after all, people have a "right" to be as much of a blithering idiot as they want, that is paramount to everyone and everything else we do here."

For those that want me banned, don't even fret my presence here too much....there's no way my interest in this place could last very long. Have fun with posters like Fatty being the iconic image of what this place is "about"....and see how great this membership grows by suck like minded quality(?) posters.

But hey, now that you got yet ANOTHER twit that plays games with PI as soon as his panties get in a bunch (and has a fondness for the GAMES of sock accounts and Barbie Dolls) in a position of power on here.....I'm sure you are all well on your way to a succesful and thriving "community" of people that will make this a place many others want to frequent. :rolleyes:

Okay, man, see you around.
  • edited January 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    Okay, man, see you around.

Maybe you will, maybe you won't.....hell, for all you know....maybe my post above was some covert plot between me and DFG, and this is all just one more epic "test" for the community. Who knows? :confused:

On a side note, who didn't see it coming that Rodent would eventually get modded? I mean hell, if they had SPECIAL attention from the admins to make sock accounts and play Barbies....there's probably a whole helluva lot of other things going on behind the scenes that are about be dropped into your laps.
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    Maybe you will, maybe you won't.....hell, for all you know....maybe my post above was some covert plot between me and DFG, and this is all just one more epic "test" for the community. Who knows? :confused:

On a side note, who didn't see it coming that Rodent would eventually get modded? I mean hell, if they had SPECIAL attention from the admins to make sock accounts and play Barbies....there's probably a whole helluva lot of other things going on behind the scenes that are about be dropped into your laps.

I don't see a moderator title under his name and he isn't listed as a mod in the forums list.
  • edited January 2011

TDR has been riding Dfg's cock for years, you didn't know?
  • edited January 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    I don't see a moderator title under his name and he isn't listed as a mod in the forums list.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=124813&postcount=438
    DFG wrote:
    I am happy to mod TDR because he requested via PM for it and he shown he can contribute in the section he hands to mod.

I guess at this point all the community can really do is humbly request to DFG that whatever games/deals/politics he has going on behind the scenes...to please never give Rodent "admin" status or whatever will allow him access to IP addy's.

Someone that has so eagerly and gleefully fucked with other people's personal info in the past probably wouldn't develop much "trust" within a userbase having him able to view such details about the members. :eek:
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011

I guess at this point all the community can really do is humbly request to DFG that whatever games/deals/politics he has going on behind the scenes...to please never give Rodent "admin" status or whatever will allow him access to IP addy's.

Someone that has so eagerly and gleefully fucked with other people's personal info in the past probably wouldn't develop much "trust" within a userbase having him able to view such details about the members. :eek:

Not much he can do with an IP that he couldn't already do without it. All he has to do is pay someone, and they can find out everything about someone. Seems he rarely gets pissed off enough to stalk anyone, anyhow.

Don't need a mod position to get someone's IP or other info.
    edited January 2011

I think you will be safe - being that you are really a fat Mexican woman in her late 30's who works as a cook for a Louisiana family, you have done a very good job of hiding who you are.
  • edited January 2011
    I think you will be safe - being that you are really a fat Mexican woman in her late 30's who works as a cook for a Louisiana family, you have done a very good job of hiding who you are.

This man speaks truth! :thumbsup:

Doc, one of the things I was looking forward to most when regging in here, was trading more text and ideas with you like back in the day. Thanks for all the laughs, insight, and entertainment over the years. You are truly top-notch people, and I wish you nothing but the best. :)
    edited January 2011

It's pretty obvious at this point that somehow Dfg, great as he was, has somehow let the power of all this get to his head. He's obviously placing his own personal agenda ahead of community welfare. No worries though, DaGuru. I had just been waiting to see Dfg show his current colors. I had no intention of doing anything solid here until I found that out, and now that I've found that out, I'm glad I did before I invested to much into a community that is certainly bound to fail.
    edited January 2011
    The way I see it, it is like the seedbed I prepare every spring. I spend hours digging, breaking down clods and raking the soil into a nice tilth before I plant my seeds.

I come back to it the next day to check how warm the soil is - if it is ready for seeds - only to find a cat has scratched it all up and shit in it. I dont shoot the cat or put some chilli powder down to keep it away. Nor do I say 'fuck it, I am not going to grow anything this year'.

I get rid of the shit and rake it out the soil again - as many times as it takes. Sure, I loose a few seedlings, but I allways plant way more seeds than I need - I know that I am going to loose a few to cats, to bad weather, to pidgeons and I allways end up with more than I need - that way I can give a few plants to others who might want to try and grow some the same strains of cabbages and whatnot that I grow.

Every year its the same - cats, pidgeons, bad weather - but I keep on with it. Otherwise I would be spending a lot more money in the store and I would not have the pleasure of doing something I love.

If this place is the way it is, so be it. The seeds here may be posts or threads, but the only way that the legacy of the original place can be continued is here. Cats, pidgeons, rain and all.

How much fun would it be if it allways went the way we wanted - a few hiccups and bumps in the road keep the journey interesting.
    edited January 2011
    ...If this place is the way it is, so be it. The seeds here may be posts or threads, but the only way that the legacy of the original place can be continued is here. Cats, pidgeons, rain and all. ..
    The community itself is fine.. I have no problem with it. The real problems... yet again... lie at the top rather than with the userbase or their contributions. When you have somebody at the top who continually turns a blind eye to common sense, favoring fiefdom and personal agenda instead, rather than basing the decision-making from the strengths and weaknesses of the community, then all there will be is heartache down the road. Just the fact that Dfg closed the poll when it was generating valid discussion should prove that to you beyond all doubt. The fact that he is deliberately turning a blind eye to the results of the poll is also indicative of huge failures down the road. And it's not just because it's me involved... it could have been DaGuru, tDR or any other worthy contributor and I'd be feeling the exact same sense of impending failures. Dfg is not making decisions based on the welfare of this community any more than zok and wires was; that much should be perfectly clear from his action the past few days. I've decided to leave the threads and posts I've already made here so that community can enjoy them, because there's no sense punishing community for the things the administration has screwed up, but I won't be adding any more. I don't contribute to communities which base their worth off who can kiss the best ass and who can make the best spammer happy, rather than who has performed and delivered the best for the welfare of community. I'm just glad I found this out now rather than later.
    edited January 2011

So let me ask you this DaGuru. You hated Zoklet and the way it was ran yet you stayed there well past the time you could have done anything to change it. That I almost understand due to the time you had spent there. But you have nothing invested in this place so why do you care? If you come across other forums that you don't like do you sign up and bitch about the way the place is run? Or do you just move on and look for someplace that is being run the way you like it?

As for the attack on me regarding personal info that was an isolated event on a different board. It was something that happened and could have been avoided by the affected party. So get off my dick and stop displaying your butt hurt. If you don't like the community and the way it is run why did you ever sign up?
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    The community itself is fine.. I have no problem with it. The real problems... yet again... lie at the top rather than with the userbase or their contributions. When you have somebody at the top who continually turns a blind eye to common sense, favoring fiefdom and personal agenda instead, rather than basing the decision-making from the strengths and weaknesses of the community, then all there will be is heartache down the road. Just the fact that Dfg closed the poll when it was generating valid discussion should prove that to you beyond all doubt. The fact that he is deliberately turning a blind eye to the results of the poll is also indicative of huge failures down the road. And it's not just because it's me involved... it could have been DaGuru, tDR or any other worthy contributor and I'd be feeling the exact same sense of impending failures. Dfg is not making decisions based on the welfare of this community any more than zok and wires was; that much should be perfectly clear from his action the past few days. I've decided to leave the threads and posts I've already made here so that community can enjoy them, because there's no sense punishing community for the things the administration has screwed up, but I won't be adding any more. I don't contribute to communities which base their worth off who can kiss the best ass and who can make the best spammer happy, rather than who has performed and delivered the best for the welfare of community. I'm just glad I found this out now rather than later.

This is classic sour grapes.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011

Wow, that was fast. You just put me in with Zok and wires. Shame you on and FUCK YOU for even thinking like that. It seemed you have shown your true colors after all.
    edited January 2011
    This is classic sour grapes.

If sour grapes have been consumed, then this place is according to Ezekiel truly the land of Isreal.
    edited January 2011
    If sour grapes have been consumed, then this place is according to Ezekiel truly the land of Isreal.

FUCK YEAH, the promised land...:p
    edited January 2011
    Wow, that was fast. You just put me in with Zok and wires. Shame you on and FUCK YOU for even thinking like that. It seemed you have shown your true colors after all.
    You can point fingers all you want... that's something else zok and wires like to do a lot. When you start basing community welfare off personal agenda instead of actual merit and integrity, then you make yourself out to be no better than them. You brought it upon yourself, Dfg.. nobody put it on you this time. And this has NOTHING TO DO with me... remember... I NEVER ASKED for a moderator position... and I NEVER ASKED for anything at all! The only reason I'm even here is to see for myself what you and your buddies here are all about, and now that I know, I'm actually relieved I didn't put too much of myself into something which is bound to fail.

DaGuru and I will be creating our own community... and it will be a community which will grow on merit, not on personal preference or personal agenda, or who can kiss the best admin/spammer ass. While you are systematically killing off any hope you had of making this community here a success, we'll be building a platform where members can come and be ALL who they can be without a crooked/self-centered administration calling all the shots and interfering with their development. We'll have something to offer honest contributors that you never could... gratitude, fairness and common sense.
    edited January 2011
    You can point fingers all you want... that's something else zok and wires like to do a lot. When you start basing community welfare off personal agenda instead of actual merit and integrity, then you make yourself out to be no better than them. You brought it upon yourself, Dfg.. nobody put it on you this time. And this has NOTHING TO DO with me... remember... I NEVER ASKED for a moderator position... and I NEVER ASKED for anything at all! The only reason I'm even here is to see for myself what you and your buddies here are all about, and now that I know, I'm actually relieved I didn't put too much of myself into something which is bound to fail.

DaGuru and I will be creating our own community... and it will be a community which will grow on merit, not on personal preference or personal agenda, or who can kiss the best admin/spammer ass. While you are systematically killing off any hope you had of making this community here a success, we'll be building a platform where members can come and be ALL who they can be without a crooked/self-centered administration calling all the shots and interfering with their development. We'll have something to offer honest contributors that you never could... gratitude, fairness and common sense.

You keep tossing about the phrase "personal agenda". Please tell us exactly what DFG's "personal agenda" is and do share with us how you came to this information.

BTW when you get that site up be sure to stop back and let us know where it is. That way when we are bored we can stop by and watch you agree with yourself.
  • edited January 2011

Hey DFG...before you "flip" on me, and try to manipulate this in your favor....just to set the record straight here. When you and I were talking before I started posting on I told you I was afraid too much fur would fly....because of certain people I didn't think I could co-exist with, and in time all hell would break loose.

Just so you don't go around spewing other crap, your newest little pet Rodent here was NOT one of them. There was actually only 4 on that list....Fatty, Poast Bortem, 5.56, and 5.56's sock account p6867. I never meant to "go after" Rodent, and never in my wildest dreams did I believe his jaw was so fragile he couldn't handle one disagreeing paragraph in my opening post.

Granted, I did get thrown a little off track when I did finally start posting...because in the time we were talking before I started posting....never in a million years did I expect you to start playing Barbie Dolls (or is it Yoda dolls? :rolleyes:) with another member, all as some game/test/whatever excuse you used to exonerate your little buddy.

Just like Wires and Zok??? Nah....this last go around was missing quite a few "bullocks!"...you weren't even close. :thumbsdown:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011

:eek: Ohhh....If I registered would you pl0x make me a global moderator.
    Maybe I could place a poll and get new pr0xy members to vote.:thumbsup:
  • edited January 2011
    You keep tossing about the phrase "personal agenda". Please tell us exactly what DFG's "personal agenda" is and do share with us how you came to this information.

Holds silly rat by hand...walks him slowly through this.....

Step 1 ...Spew "community, community, community" and "majority wishes, majority wishes, majority wishes".....as a beautiful little catch phrase for months.

Step 2... Start a poll

Step 3...Poll reaches overwhelming majority, and even many in the MINORITY column were proven to be inactive users, "stacking" the con side.

Step 4...Get butthurt because the poll/inevitable discussion didn't go way you wanted it to.

Step 5...Declare poll null/void (somehow suddenly communities wishes doesn't mean squat) and of course close the thread in a hissy fit trying to "end" discussion about the issues that are making so many uncomfortable.

Step 6...Point fingers at everyone else, STILL using the platform of community/majority as his excuse.....despite the fact his actions these last few hours makes the entire thing a complete joke.

You need a Cliff notes version of THAT summary, or is this getting through your skull yet, Pet?
    edited January 2011

Step 1 ...Spew "community, community, community" and "majority wishes, majority wishes, majority wishes".....as a beautiful little catch phrase for months.

Step 2... Start a poll

Step 3...Poll reaches overwhelming majority, and even many in the MINORITY column were proven to be inactive users, "stacking" the con side.

Step 4...Get butthurt because the poll/inevitable discussion didn't go way you wanted it to.

Step 5...Declare poll null/void (somehow suddenly communities wishes doesn't mean squat) and of course close the thread in a hissy fit trying to "end" discussion about the issues that are making so many uncomfortable.

Step 6...Point fingers at everyone else, STILL using the platform of community/majority as his excuse.....despite the fact his actions these last few hours makes the entire thing a complete joke.

You need a Cliff notes version of THAT summary, or is this getting through your skull yet, Pet?
    Quite amazing, isn't it? But ya... that's how most failures start. They get behind a noble quest, push it right out front so everybody can see, but then when it comes time to deliver... SOUP SANDWICH AGAIN. Talk is cheap, and actions speak louder than words, but they just NEVER seem to grasp the concept. And when the jig is finally up, all they can do is run around in circles guffawing and grabbing each other's cocks while they celebrate the revelation of their obvious transparency... no "I made a mistake", no "on second thoughts...", no "well, just wait a cotton pickin' minute here...", just head on into more failure and digging themselves in even deeper. You'd think that when somebody is pegged dead to rights they'd have enough maturity and insight to just take a bow and get along... but not these guys. They have the power, and they have the means, and they have the takers on their side, and they know it. Dfg was actually once one of the BEST and MOST insightful Templars you could get... no word of a lie... and I mean REALLY "good", but not anymore. That much is plain from all we've witnessed the past few days. And it's a real shame that... and it honestly makes me sad that personal agenda and a little bit of authority could actually do that to someone like him. I've watched a lot of great Templars fall by the wayside along the way, and yet each time it happens I still get a stab straight to the heart. It never hurts less the more it happens, it always hurts more each time. Funny that, eh?
  • edited January 2011
    What really adds to the tragic if not comedic twist is the foundational absudity of just how that locked poll thread play out.

Rodent comes in spewing a whole lot of crap..."I know Spectral would this, I know Spectral that. I know Spectral feels such-and-such."

And not even 2 hours goes by, and immediately drops those statements...flip-flops to a different stance completely. Pretty much proving just how LITTLE he knows about much of anything, whether its the personalities involved or the community itself.

So when its all said and done, what happens? They disqualify the guy who the majority admits is the BEST candidate for a mod job...all because he posseses *gasp* an ego :eek:. And then they turn around and give a different mod position to the guy who was proven to not know a fuckin thing in the least, and has the sauce/substance to flip-flop on his own poll-idea within a matter of hours if not minutes.

Yup, great "leaders" DFG is chosing, huh?
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    Okay, so you don't like totse.info...so um...when are you leaving?
    edited January 2011
    What really adds to the tragic if not comedic twist is the foundational absudity of just how that locked poll thread play out.

Rodent comes in spewing a whole lot of crap..."I know Spectral would this, I know Spectral that. I know Spectral feels such-and-such."

And not even 2 hours goes by, and immediately drops those statements...flip-flops to a different stance completely. Pretty much proving just how LITTLE he knows about much of anything, whether its the personalities involved or the community itself.

So when its all said and done, what happens? They disqualify the guy who the majority admits is the BEST candidate for a mod job...all because he posseses *gasp* an ego :eek:. And then they turn around and give a different mod position to the guy who was proven to not know a fuckin thing in the least, and has the sauce/substance to flip-flop on his own poll-idea within a matter of hours if not minutes.

Well, I came into this with no expectations and not asking a thing. I simply figured that since I'd given my all over on Zoklet only to find out it was a hopeless situation, I'd try the same here and see what happens. The way I look at it, it's all just one big learning process... you learn who really is who by observing their actions, while only giving a pinch of importance to what they say. It's all good in the end for me. I end up walking away knowing more than I did coming in, and that's reward enough for me. Knowledge is power. My only regret is the dozen or so members I pulled over here from Zoklet in the past few days... they under the impression that I had "jumped ship", when that was never the case at all. I only have one ship... and that one sailed a long time ago.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    :facepalm: @spectral and DaGuru equating Dfg with zok/wires. Dfg has worked his ass off making this site what it is and no I'm not kissing ass here. Me and Dfg not long ago had a major disagreement with that whole "yoda" thing but he listened to what i had to say and we worked it out which is something zok and wires don't do.

As for butthurt and personal agendas you 2 seem to be the ones who are butthurt and have personal agendas. This is obvious by the fact that you are now leaving because people on here called you on your bullshit. As for the poll goes it wasnt fully accurate. I too voted to mod Spectral in the beginning but his own words in that thread made me change my mind. Now Spectral is butthurt that he dosnt get the special treatment he thinks he deserves.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011

Step 2... Start a poll

I agree that the poll thread should never have been locked. It was in SG, and was generating discussion, at least just move it to Bitch and Moan.

Also many in the majority column are not users at all:

http://totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=2535
    http://totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=2587
    http://totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=2583
    http://totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=2534
    http://totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=2584

But, you are still correct in the sense that even with those votes removed, -SpectraL still has the majority.

I never believed any of that community democracy stuff, and prefer absentee dictatorship (provided that I agree with them). :o
  • edited January 2011

Maybe his response is a sign you need to step the fuck off. Zok and Wires would have banned you for comparing them to people as sickening as Zok and Wires.

Also you two monkeys should be banned for forcing me to defend a mudslime.
    edited January 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    ...I never believed any of that community democracy stuff, and prefer absentee dictatorship (provided that I agree with them). :o
    Dfg has already gone on record today to admit that polls do not determine site policy, therefore the majority decision does not determine site policy either. Dfg talks a lot about letting the community determine policy, but we all know how when you get right down to it, it's just one guy calling all the shots... just like zok. Nothing has changed here. Only the names have changed... the methods/mindset remain exactly the same.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Dfg has already gone on record today to admit that polls do not determine site policy, therefore the majority decision does not determine site policy either. Dfg talks a lot about letting the community determine policy, but we all know how when you get right down to it, it's just one guy calling all the shots... just like zok. Nothing has changed here. Only the names have changed... the methods/mindset remain exactly the same.

When it comes to moderation polls don't work well. But when it comes to changing things regarding website like banners, features any feedback counts.

Anyway, fuck you for calling me Zok.
    edited January 2011
    When it comes to moderation polls don't work well. But when it comes to changing things regarding website like banners, features any feedback counts.

Anyway, fuck you for calling me Zok.
    Whenever you're done with the double-talk and blatant hypocrisy, send me an e-mail and we'll go back to the days when you weren't so full of yourself.
  • edited January 2011
    Whenever you're done with the double-talk and blatant hypocrisy, send me an e-mail and we'll go back to the days when you weren't so full of yourself.

Too bad no one can say the same about you.
    edited January 2011

I was hoping for an actual outline in English with full sentences. But I see you are still ranting just like over at Zoklet.
    Step 2... Start a poll

What does me starting a poll suggesting Spectral as mod of BI have to do with some alleged "personal agenda" on the part of DFG?

The poll was clearly skewed by votes from accounts with 0 posts on both sides of the issue.

Once again I started the poll not DFG. Being as when I first started the poll I was obviously for Spectral modding BI why would the results of an informal poll upset DFG one way or the other. Especially when early in the thread DFG also voiced support for the idea. That is until Spectral showed his true depsotic nature by stating that he was too good to take the same path as everyone else and that if he as modded he would do things his way regardless of the rules in place for mods.

The poll was never not null to start with. It was a poll created by a user for the purpose of gauging the community's opinion on modding Spectral for BI. The procedure for appointing mods has nothing to do with polls. This process was, as DFG has already pointed out, determined in August of 2010. Those who contribute to the sections they wish to mod and demonstrate by their posting a level of knowledge in a given area are the ones who are chosen to help keep those areas running smooth.

It was pointed out many times ITT that the poll would have no bearing on the decision of whether or not to mod Spectral for BI. So crying because things did not go your way (due to Spectral clearly demonstrating that his ego and opinions would prevent him from modding withing the guidelines the community has laid out for mods.

As to the closing of the I can't recall the number of threads closed by Spectral at Zoklet when the discussion was far more on track and fruitful than this one became by page 3. (Thanks in no small part to your ranting)

Would you kindly quote the post where DFG is pointing fingers at anyone about anything? The only blame that is being bandy about is by you and Spectral. This is really kind of sad and amusing at the same time. Sad because at this point one of the last people who was still sympathetic to you and your "fight" for "justice" has finally seen through your horseshit and gun smoke. Funny because it was you/Spectral that finally opened my eyes with your egotistical reaction to the thought of becoming a staff member in the same manner as anyone else.

No thank you, I have never seen the point in using Cliff Notes for a work of fiction.

You see DaGuru, the game is up. Everyone knows that you and Spectral are the same person. Hell, if you wanted to keep that facade going you could have at least exercised enough wisdom to have your Spectral account answer posts directed at it rather than using your DaGuru account to come to your own defense. I mean really? Do you understand how obvious you have become. The other sad part about all of this is that you have the potential to be a fantastic member of this or many other communities. But you let your ego get the better of you every time.

The thing I have learned from all of this is how to read you better. In fact if one only pays attention to the wild accusations that you hurl about with your DaGuru account it is a fair barometer to see the nature of your game at the given moment.

For example ITT you/DaGuru accuse DFG of pointing fingers. When everyone can see the only blame that is being laid is by you/DaGuru. Yes, I know this is an elementary example that even Helen Keller could discern but it was very conveniently placed for the purpose of illustrating my point. Between your exhibited paranoia and delusions of grandeur it is readily apparent that you project any behavior of your own, which you can't justify, onto others. Knowing this is becomes quite simple to read your posts, isolate what you accuse others of, and determine what your real position/intentions are based on the fingers you point and who you point them at.

Could you be a little more vague? I mean your post does not even start out with sentences so it will be real easy for you to retroactively "change" what you are trying to say with this first part of this post. But that is how you roll huh?
    I know Spectral would this
    I know Spectral would what? You aren't really saying anything here bud. If you are going to put words in other people's mouths at least make them words that have some meaning. Or is that your ploy? To make broad sweeping statements that have no real meaning so you can await a reply and define the meaning of these statements to suit a reply that has yet to take place.

Also could you please provide us with the details of this "foundational absurdity" that you have alluded to? If it is not to much trouble please try using whole sentences to describe what you feel are the flaws in this allegedly absurd foundation. It would be refreshing to see you outline the "right way" of doing things since you are such an expert at identify the wrong way. In the last year, 90% (or more)of your posts which I have consist largely of you telling everyone else (except for Spectral or anyone who happens to agree with your Rant du Jour) how they are wrong about how to run a community. Yet I have read one post by you which outlines, in a clear concise fashion, a solid set of rules/guidelines on how a community should be run and how the mods should conduct themselves.
    I know Spectral that
    What does that even mean?

Let's put your wild claims to the test and examine the posts as they actually occurred with the original wording as opposed to your emotional recollection of events which seem to have upset you a great deal.

I created the thread to suggest Spectral as mod of BI @ 07:15 PM on 01-19-2011.

https://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=122098&postcount=1
    I would like to nominate -Spectral for mod of Bad Ideas. He did a fine job of it over at Zoklet and he demonstrated his knowledge in this area on both Totse and Zoklet. There is currently no mod in that forum and it has the potential to draw new members if it is properly managed and contributed to.

I know there are those here who have some feud or another with -Spectral due to old drama from Zoklet. But I also know that -Spectral is mature enough to look past old bullshit in order to function as an impartial mod for Bad Ideas.

Please take a moment to vote in this poll and provide a small post to explain your vote.

P.S. Poll is open for ten days and results are public.
    Nowhere in this post do I say anything containing the phrase "I know Spectral". The only statement I made regarding any knowledge I may have concerning Spectral was my assessment of his maturity level. (an assessment which I now must admit may have been flawed)

At 07:25 PM on 01-19-2011 -Spectral responded with this post. (ten minutes after the thread was created.0

https://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=122104&postcount=4
    You can use me as a test run for the "No More Fucking Around" philosophy... if you do subscribe to such outlandish thinking, that is. I'll be like a big, evil black spider with really long legs that waits quietly for his dinner. Contact my agent and make an appointment if you like.
    This post raised my eyebrows but I dismissed it as Spectral being Spectral and thought nothing more of it.

Some various semi off topic posting took place by several members, including myself, and then at 07:53 PM on 01-19-2011 (38 minutes after the OP) Spectral made this post;

https://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=122130&postcount=13
    Ya... but it's a lot more complicated than just moving me in there, guise. Let's stop and think here. Look at the way I am! It's no secret that I have ZERO tolerance for defacement of valid discussion, and it's also no secret that [*1] I don't give two flying fucks who brings what excuse to the table to justify undoing what I have decided to do. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm the kind of guy who won't tolerate undermining in any way, shape or form. If I'm leading a forum, then I'm leading it... period. And [*2] I don't give a rat's ass if either another moderator, one of the admins, or Jesus' left testicle floats down from heaven, thinks they will know better than I do in the forum I am to lead. [*3] I do not want to be an Internet janitor, and I have no inclination at all for cleaning up behind people who won't get their shit together. Of course I am always open to discussion, and if I am found to be in the wrong, then I will be the first one to step forward and admit it, BUT only when ample argument has been presented that I am actually in the wrong... none of this babble... babble... babble... mainstream mentality... quantity over quality... holding people hands for them... bullshit. So you gotta ask yourself, do you want a guy like me leading Bad Ideas? I'm the poster boy for strong-arm tactics and [*4] rank disregard for authority when it comes to the defacement of the spirit of a Totse forum, so if I am to lead, make sure that's what you really want first. And, no... I am not unsympathetic and uncaring, and I do believe it is essential to assist those who really are trying, but who just do not have the skills as yet to do better, but for me there are lines in the sand which will indeed result in severe retribution if crossed. And if I find myself being undermined without due cause, then I come back all the madder, so it's best not to even go there in the first place unless you are ready to [*5] allow me to lead the forum as I see fit
    [*1] When Spectral made this statement was the first serious concern I had in regard to his suitabilty to mod as well as queston my original position on the matter. Anyone who basically states that they feel their opinions and decisions are above reporoach even from the "chain of command" does IMO have the proper attitude to be in a position of authority of any kind.

[*2] When Spectral followed this egomaniacal demonstration by informing us that, as a mod, he would hold his decisions and authority above that of the sites admins should his decsions not be upheld by them it only served to deepen my doubt about his suitablitly for moderating period.

[*3] When he indicated that being a mod on Totse, under the current guidelines for moderators and the proceedure of adding new staff members to the Demi-Mod group was akin to being an internet janitor and that such a postion was beneath him another flagged was raised in my mind. This flag seemd to indicate that, to Spectral, being a mod was more about what it had in it for him rather than what he could do for the community. The only real need for moderators in a community is to keep their forum neat and free of certain forbidden (illeglal) content and to increase traffic by creating meaningful threads and posting meanigful content in other threads to encourage discussion. When Spectral shared his opinion that moderating on Totse, under the current policies and guidelines, was akin to being an "internet janitor" it said to me that Spectral reasons for being a moderator would not be beneficial to the community.

[*4] At Zoklet Spectral demonstrated this "rank disregard for authority" in his dealings with Zok and others on the staff there. Hell, nobody has any respect for Zok and his "authority" because he demands it or else. But when he comes into a new environment with an active administration that is sincerely working with the members of the community to craft an environment that is in keeping with what the majority seems to want and expresses that he will do things his way if "elected" with no regard for the authority of the administration should it disagree with him, it clearly outlines his unsuitability to work with the administration.

[*5] This is where is lays it all out on the line and tells everyone that he does not care how the community wants things done, that if he is modded he will do things his way whether or not it follows the rules and guidelines which all mods are expected to abide by. When I read this statement I was certain I had mde a mistake in suggesting Spectral as mod of BI.

But let's get back to your baseless accusation that I flip flopped within 2 hours of creating the thread shall we?

Even after Spectral pretty much told the community that if he as modded he would do things his way whether anyone else liked it or not I still retrained myself from coming to a final conclusion and gave Spectral the benefit of the doubt when at 08:31 PM on 01-19-2011 (1 hour and 16 minutes after the OP) I posted the following:

https://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=122158&postcount=22
    @-Spectral, While I sympathize with your logic I think you realize that procedures are in place for handling problem kiddies. Procedures that the entire community took part in crafting. If you were mod of BI and igored these procedures in favor of your own methods it would make you no better than FlabbyShark or Zos in that you would be placing yourself above the rules in favor of doing things your way.

I know you are slick enough to use the rules and procedures that are already in place to achieve the same ends results that your methods garner. But by taking the easy way out and ignoring the agreed upon methods you would only serve to give credence to the cause of those who would act in a manner that is counter-productive to the goals of this community.

As you have said before, "You have to hit above the belt". By discarding the methods that the community has agreed upon in favor of your shortcuts you would be tossing out the rules and cause yourself to play in the same mud pit as those you would see removed from play.
    As this post clearly shows I was still willing to give Spectral the benefit of the doubt and provide him with an opportunity to perhaps clarify or elaborate on his previous statements in a manner which might allow him to demonstrate that I was wrong in my interpretation of these statements as it related to my opinion on his suitability to mod BI.

So here we are at 1 hour and 16 minutes in and still no "flip flop".

The only thing Spectral had to say when provided with an chance to cleanse himself from the egotistical muck which he slung upon himself was this post:

https://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=122163&postcount=23
    Ya, well... the short and the long of it is I will NEVER support repeated and wanton defacement of valid discussion, REGARDLESS of what community wants. I didn't come this far and give up so much just to fold for a mod position at this late date.
    He argues that his passion to keep a community clear of what he deems to be useless is justification for his proposed draconian approach if made a moderator. As for his allusion to his arduous journey and epic sacrifices I have no clue what he was on about there. Still I go on to post the follwing on 01-19-2011 at 08:56 PM (1 hour and 41 minutes after the OP)

https://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=122196&postcount=30
    You've got it a bit twisted here bud. I don't think anyone in the community is saying they want to permit wanton defacement of valid conversation for the sake of free speech. My understading, and I think most of the reasonable people will agree, is that we as a community do now want to see the type of power abuse take place here that is currently in place at Zoklet.

As a safeguard against that certain site wide policies and procedures have been agreed upon and implemented by the community. While these methods might take a day or two longer to remove the offending party they offer decent assurances that freedom of speech can be maintained without sacrificing intelligent conversation.

I mean if the guest posting is removed from the serious forums and mods are permitted to issue thread bans if a user insists upon a repeated effort to deface a thread then the best interests of both concerns can be served.

With a thread ban the conversation is protected from any further damage, the user is not banned from the site and is free to make another thread on the topic of whatever it is he wishes to discuss, the moderator is safe from accusation of power abuse, and the community keeps a member that might still be capable of being turned around.

Moderators can't be given the kind of carte blanche you are suggesting and you know why. Just look at Zoklet and guys like FlabbyShark, Zos, mksnowboarder, and ate (just to name a few). Everyone of these guys runs there forums there way and the hell with the site rules. Hell, for that matter they not only run things there way but they completely abuse the infraction system in order to remove users they don't like. You know, shit like giving someone a SPAMBOT infraction so the user they don't like get banned or permbanned.

All mods have to follow the same rules and guidelines that are set forth by the community. No mod can be "above the law". Now if you just don't want the mod position and are purposely saying these outlandish things just to make yourself look undesirable as a potential mod then you are doing a great job of it. But I know you well enough to know that you know better than what you have posted ITT.
    progress.gif
    See, even at this point there is no "Flip Flop" even though I am already having grave doubts based on Spectral's own words and nothing else. In fact I am still attempting to engage in reasonable dialogue with him in hopes of helping him to see what a fool he is making out of himself at this point and still with some hope that he may have just been in a bad mood at the time. Thinking, "Maybe after Spectral calms down about whatever the real problem is he will realize how some of these statements make him look and perhaps this can still be worked out."

On 01-19-2011 at 09:17 PM (2 hours and 2 minutes after OP) Spectral goes on the offensive with this post.

https://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=122227&postcount=38
    Here's where you went wrong...

1. You applied a comparison between zos, Firestarter and I, when nothing in the records suggests, or even hints at, such a comparison should be entertained. My history is known to many, and it is a matter of public knowledge, and nothing in it points to the need for such a comparison, so I certainly would not give it the least amount of concern.

2. You assumed that I have not been down this very road not only on Zoklet, but also on the original Totse, as well as The Damage Done and The Revolt Press. You assumed I would be tolerant of the undermining which I have already seen and proven for myself to be in existence in even the most well-meaning of forums. You assumed that, after all I have been through and experienced for myself firsthand, that I would willingly walk into a situation where it would be sure to happen again.

3. You thought that I would afford credibility and weight to the opinion of the majority of community before community has even begun to make their intentions known, as if it would be an automatic thing that I would whole-heartedly accept whatever the majority of community wanted for a forum placed under my care and direction.

I appreciate your true intentions here... which was to give the Bad Ideas forum the best chance for survival and growth... but this thread makes a lot of assumptions which are not actually the case.
    This was the point where I knew I was mistaken in suggesting Spectral as mod of BI. The fact that he started putting things in my mouth that were never uttered by me (the Firestarter thing) brought to my mind all the times others have accused Spectral of revising events to suit his Argument du Jour. I never really paid much attention to those claims and certainly never wasted time looking back over the posting history of others to determine the truth of the allegations. But when the revisions were taking place right before my eyes, in the same thread they were being revised from, and I was the target of that attempted revision I did my homework and showed Spectral where he had made claims about my words which simply were not true. I did so at on 01-19-2011 at 09:42 PM (2 hours and 27 minutes after OP) with this post:

https://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=122242&postcount=46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
    Spectral said:
    Here's where you went wrong...

1. You applied a comparison between zos, Firestarter and I, when nothing in the records suggests, or even hints at, such a comparison should be entertained. My history is known to many, and it is a matter of public knowledge, and nothing in it points to the need for such a comparison, so I certainly would not give it the least amount of concern.

I replied:
    I never mentioned Firestarter and I never compared you to anyone. I merely mentioned a few mods over a t Zoklet as an example of what happens when a mod is given free Riesling without checks an balances. So your first point is silly.

Spectral said:
    Quote:
    2. You assumed that I have not been down this very road not only on Zoklet, but also on the original Totse, as well as The Damage Done and The Revolt Press. You assumed I would be tolerant of the undermining which I have already seen and proven for myself to be in existence in even the most well-meaning of forums. You assumed that, after all I have been through and experienced for myself firsthand, that I would willingly walk into a situation where it would be sure to happen again.

I replied:
    The only one making assumptions is you my friend in assuming I assumed anything about you. Whether or not you had been down any particular path at Zoklet or any were else never entered my mind. The only assumption I made was in assuming you were reasonable enough to understand the need for everyone to play by the same rules.

Spectral said:
    Quote:
    3. You thought that I would afford credibility and weight to the opinion of the majority of community before community has even begun to make their intentions known, as if it would be an automatic thing that I would whole-heartedly accept whatever the majority of community wanted for a forum placed under my care and direction.

I replied:
    No you assumed I thought that. What I thought was that you would make a good mod for Bad Ideas. I see now that I was wrong. If you really think that being able to make the rules as you go and moderate with carte blanch is in anyway good for the community then I was obviously mistaken and for that I apologize.

Spectral said:
    Quote:
    I appreciate your true intentions here... which was to give the Bad Ideas forum the best chance for survival and growth... but this thread makes a lot of assumptions which are not actually the case.

I replied:
    Again the assumptions are almost entirely on your part. I only assumed that you were reasonable enough to moderate in this environment.
    The bolded part is the first indication I give that I am starting to rethink my original suggestion to mod Spectral for BI. But I still have not come out and openly withdraw my support for this suggestion. In fact it is not until 01-20-2011 at 11:30 AM (16 hours and 15 minutes after OP) that I made this post:

https://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=122641&postcount=145
    I regret ever having made this thread in light of Spectral's draconian attitude which has been made clear for all to see.
    So you see DaGuru while your ranting may have worked over at Zoklet it can not prevail against cooler heads. My position on Spectral's suitability to mod BI was not flip flopped it was changed to due some very persuasive statements on Spectral's part. My having changed my mind had nothing to do with your poorly executed personal attacks towards me in which you allude to a lack of knowledge on my part in regard to, well everything.

Now we both know that when confronted with an evidence chain that completely contradicts your baseless rants that you will not have the balls to respond point by point in an intelligent fashion that leaves your emotional attacks on a persons character out in the cold. But it would be amusing to watch you fall on your face in the attempt.
    So when its all said and done, what happens? They disqualify the guy who the majority admits is the BEST candidate for a mod job...all because he posseses *gasp* an ego .

Where did the majority admit anyone was the best candidate for anything? If you are referring to the poll that was padded on both sides then once more you fail miserably in your attempt to twist the facts into something which might shore up yet another one of your pathetic rants. Even if that poll were accurate in that the only people who cast their ballot were people who only had one account and people who did not make an account for the express purpose of voting in that poll it still would not support this latest in a continuing series of twisted claims on your part.

Why is that you ask. Because the poll did not ask if Spectral was the best candidate for modding BI. Nor did it ask who the bet candidate would be. It simply asked "Should -Spectral Be made Mod Of Bad Ideas?". The other thing to consider when trying to cite this poll to support any argument is that I know of at least one person who changed their mind about their vote in light of Spectral's comments in the thread. I also witnessed a few other people voice there wavering on there original opinion after Spectral showed his "true colors". So even if the poll were accurate and even if it did ask "Would Spectral Be The Best Mod Ever For BI?" it still does not mean that his expressed attitude towards modding is good for the community. In fact I defy you to show me one person who honestly supports Spectral for mod of anything after his revelation of his intended course of action were he to be modded.

And then they turn around and give a different mod position to the guy who was proven to not know a fuckin thing in the least, and has the sauce/substance to flip-flop on his own poll-idea within a matter of hours if not minutes.

In the first place no mod position has been given to anyone. If DFG decides to mod me in the forum I have expressed interest in it is because have demonstrated not only an interest in that particular forum and I have been contributing to it and other areas of the community. The only reason I have an interest in modding is because I believe my involvement in that forum can help it with increased traffic, more content for discussion, and I really believe the approach that DFG and Hellish are taking has the chance to make this community into something that will stand the test of time and I would like to have some small part in helping to achieve that.

Also know that this is the last reply I will make to you or Spectral on this matter and likely that last time I will reply to a post from the DaGuru account period. I see no point in continuing to have conversations with Spectral by responding to his sock puppet.

This does not mean that I hate Spectral or that I will go out of my way to be an ass to him in other forums if and when he makes posts or threads. But it does mean that I sincerely believe, based on his own words, that he does not possess some the required attributes necessarily to mod a forum. Some of those attributes being humility, an understaffed that his way is not the only correct way, the ability to admit when he is wrong, and, the flexibility required to work with others on a team.

Take your time reading this before you reply so you don't fly off on another one of your trademarked emotional tirades which cause you to "take your eye off the ball" and make a fool out of yourself again.

This is all I have to say to you ever savor this last bit of attention you will receive from me and be sure to drop by and let us all know how that new website that you and Spectral are building is coming along. *snicker snicker*
  • edited January 2011
    words
    Neat!
    KRehi.jpg
    edited January 2011

How far would we have to go back to find you in that state of mind?

The funny part is you can't hide that you are DaGuru. You use the same phrases and the same projection techniques when it comes to your faults. What I mean is that it is painfully obvious to everyone else that you are completely full of yourself and your "proven track record" on the internet. Yet as obvious as this fact is you have the nerve to sit there with a straight face and accuse DFG of being full of himself. This is that same type of projection DaGuru executes whenever he steps on his dick in public. I know you have worked long and hard on the DaGuru identity and it is really a shame to see you both go down in flames by your own hand.

Be sure and stop back once in awhile with a progress report on that website where you and DaGuru will post back and forth all day how great the other guy is. :facepalm:

*EDIT* BTW I am done responding to this whole sordid mess and will no longer waste time responding to it when I could be using the same time to contribute content to other ares of the community. Enjoy yourself and your other self and good luck to both of your personalities.