Ban -Spectrolled/DaGuru

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I also find it funny how even after most people in that thread had decided you weren't mod material Dfg was still willing to give a chance as a demi mod to prove yourself and you turn around and say he's no better than zok or wires:facepalm:
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    I just find it hilarious how after DaGuru and -SpectraL said they don't like totse.info, they still stick around. And LOL at them making their own forum. That website is clearly going to consist of DaGuru and -SpectraL creating multiple accounts to make it seem like it has traffic. I seriously do not understand these fuckheads. It's like a little kid buys a video game and doesn't like it. Okay, fair enough. What does he do, though? He keeps playing it, again and again, and even goes as far as to buy the sequels. Yeah, I just did a -SpectraL and made my own exclusive shitty analogy.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    words

Neat!
    KRehi.jpg
    Enjoy yourself and your other self and good luck to both of your personalities.

lolz! :D @ these.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    I just find it hilarious how after DaGuru and -SpectraL said they don't like totse.info, they still stick around. And LOL at them making their own forum. That website is clearly going to consist of DaGuru and -SpectraL creating multiple accounts to make it seem like it has traffic. I seriously do not understand these fuckheads. It's like a little kid buys a video game and doesn't like it. Okay, fair enough. What does he do, though? He keeps playing it, again and again, and even goes as far as to buy the sequels. Yeah, I just did a -SpectraL and made my own exclusive shitty analogy.

The part that gets me is this. They are both singing the same tune here that they sung on Zoklet. Now granted I was right there in the choir with them/him, as I think most of agree there are problems with the staff and administration on that site. So it seemed like a song that someone needed to sing.

But now here we are on a different site, with different staff, and a totally different approach with and administration team that bends over backwards to respond to the community and it's desires and they/he is singing the same tune.

Are there things that could be better here? Sure, nothing is perfect. But seriously, to keep bitching about the exact same things that they/he bitched about on Zoklet just makes him look deranged. I think what it really boils down to is Spectral feels like he should be the head kahuna and can't stand that he is not making all the decisions.
  • edited January 2011
    Hey Rodent....

Remember just a scant few hours ago when you were trying to convince the world this.....
    Sorry but I no longer take anything you say seriously.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=124421&postcount=360

Yet here you are now writing a fuckin thesis responding to me, all because you can't handle being called out as the silly flip-flopper that you are. :D

Face it Pet....your word NEVER means anything. Whatever you post is bound to be contradicted by a followup post hours or days from now, no matter what the topic. :facepalm:

On a side note, Look out world...100 posts... I'm a REGULAR!!! I guess that means my word has some "merit" around here now?????//?/?// *Herp, Derp. Slobber. DRool!* :fap:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Hey Rodent....

Remember just a scant few hours ago when you were trying to convince the world this.....

Yet here you are now writing a fuckin thesis responding to me, all because you can't handle being called out as the silly flip-flopper that you are. :D

Face it Pet....your word NEVER means anything. Whatever you post is bound to be contradicted by a followup post hours or days from now, no matter what the topic. :facepalm:

On a side note, Look out world...100 posts... I'm a REGULAR!!! I guess that means my word has some "merit" around here now?????//?/?// *Herp, Derp. Slobber. DRool!* :fap:
    Still a shitty Acolyte.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    ...Face it Pet....your word NEVER means anything. Whatever you post is bound to be contradicted by a followup post hours or days from now, no matter what the topic. :facepalm: ...
    It's amazing that they never see it until they crash and burn, eh, DaGuru? And yet, we see it time and time again. Fascinating stuff, no doubt.
    edited January 2011
    Hey Rodent....

So tell us how your little world works there DaGuru. What is it? You type up a post that barely contains whole sentences that has no bearing on what you are replying to and then repeat it until the content of that post becomes your reality?

You can toss the flip flop phrase about until your fingers bleed but that has already been proven by content in a locked post to be pure fantasy on your part. Unless by flip flop you mean that I acquired new information from Spectral about him and they way he thinks a forum should be moderated and in light of this new information I changed my original opinion. Is that what you mean by flip flop? Of course we all know you will not, nay can not, address this post or my last post on a point by point basis.

Which is the fact that causes you to post in such shitty fashion. I mean look at your post. You open with a gross exaggeration of facts by claiming that I was trying to convince the "entire world" of something when in fact I was merely relaying to you my thoughts that your posts are mostly a waste of time to respond to.

You then continue your fantasy by tossing up the flip flop shit rather than addressing the rock solid rebuttal of you using that phrase to describe my actions in the thread in question. Of course that is one of the signs that you feel you are losing ground. Whenever someone takes the time to show you in black and white where you are incorrect you just fall back on some phrase or another that you used earlier in your drama-fest as if repeating it enough times (in writing) will magically make it so.

Why don't you try something you have never done before DaGuru. Try responding to a persons post instead of your usual repetitive regurgitation of worn out phrases that have no bearing on reality.

As for the personal attack which lamely attempts to discredit me because I stated I was done with any serious discourse in your direction and then gave you both barrels right in your face. Well you had better be careful when tossing that particular rock. You talked about leaving Zoklet for a year and never left. Then you come here, start the "DaGuru bitch-a-palooza" right back up. When you are faced with the reality that this community does not want or need your action or your other self's action you start whining about how fucked up the site, the admins, and the user base is. Followed by, "I am leaving and never coming back" with "And me and my other self are going to start our own community and show everyone who knows what!!!"

But yet both of your accounts are still here, still posting,still whining, still kicking, still screaming, still name calling, and still fabricating events and the order of their occurrence. I am not really concerned that you or your other self doubt my word. For one, I have never given you my word on anything. Secondly, your view of what is real, what has happened, and what is true is nothing more than what is convenient for you at any given moment. Just like your Flip Flop fallacy.

You remind me of my Mother's sister. Yes, my aunt. For over 40 years I have watched her tell lie after lie after lie. But yet if you confront her with evidence of her dishonesty she becomes angry, starts spewing rants that are not even whole sentences, and then repeats the lie. Which is exactly how you behaved after I painstakingly outlined the events in indisputable chronological order as they relate to your cries of...

Flip Flop

Did you bother to contest these truths with logical conversation? No, you opted to simply repeat the same baseless bullshit. I am sorry if I wrote more words than you can digest in one sitting but do yourself a favor. The next time you fly off the handle and let your mouth write checks you ass can't cash and someone takes the time to patiently point out your mistakes try taking a day or two to read it and understand what they are saying instead of stopping at the first part that pissed you off to load up that turd rifle you call a keyboard. Then maybe, just maybe, you will not make such a colossal clown out of yourself in front of everyone present.
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    It's amazing that they never see it until they crash and burn, eh, DaGuru? And yet, we see it time and time again. Fascinating stuff, no doubt.

That must be because you guys wear the same pair of glasses.

@ The intelligent folks reading this thread (yup that is right Spectral/DaGuru you can stop reading here)

Who else is simply flabbergasted at the ego and audacity demonstrated by Spectral in this last post? Or are you simply in awe of his keen powers of observation that us mere mortals will never know?

I could toy with both of your accounts for weeks on end Spectral but I feel sorry for you at this point so I am going to back off while you lick your self inflicted wounds.
    edited January 2011
    ...You can toss the flip flop phrase about until your fingers bleed but that has already been proven by content in a locked post to be pure fantasy on your part.

*EDIT* BTW I am done responding to this whole sordid mess and will no longer waste time responding to it when I could be using the same time to contribute content to other ares of the community. Enjoy yourself and your other self and good luck to both of your personalities.

Uhhuh...
    ....so I am going to back off while you lick your self inflicted wounds.
    Again?? Cya next time! ;)
  • edited January 2011
    *EDIT* BTW I am done responding to this whole sordid mess and will no longer waste time responding to it .
    I am going to back off while you lick your self inflicted wounds.

Sure you are big guy, sure you are! ;)

Rodent when you do decide to actually live up to your word, and back something you post with actions.......could you give us fair warning to prepare us all? We'd love to document the whole thing for posterity and historical accuracy, because the epic levels that you contradict yourself with such regularity is both baffling and amazing to witness at the same time.

Bravor Pet...bravo. In .info's very short history you have by far and away, the EMPTIEST words of anyone here. :p
  • edited January 2011
    Uhhuh...

Again?? Cya next time! ;)

Oh noes!!!! We MUST be sock accounts, cuz its impossible 2 people on a planet with billions could chuckle at the painfully obvious and blatantly stupid. :facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    Oh noes!!!! We MUST be sock accounts, cuz its impossible 2 people on a planet with billions could chuckle at the painfully obvious and blatantly stupid. :facepalm:
    I've actually picked out a pattern on him already:

1. Blends in
    2. Backstabs/fucks up
    3. Gets indignant when found out
    4. Multi-quotes (X100)
    5. Gets smug
    6. Washes his hands of the entire affair
    7. Returns almost right away
    8. Hurls ad hominem in a desperate flurry
    9. Washes his hands of the entire affair
    10. Multi-quotes (X100)

.... etc, etc, etc, et-al...

Quite amusing actually!
    edited January 2011
    Yeah Spec I really do feel sorry for you at this point. Seriously man, I started that thread because at that time with the information available I honestly felt you would make a good addition to the staff as a moderator of BI. But instead of playing it cool you had to shoot your mouth off and alienate most of the community in the process.

It must feel really bad knowing that for one brief moment you almost had that brass ring on your finger only to watch as your mouth pushed it out of reach. I mean in less than 24 hours you went from being a respected member of the community to being a laughingstock.

I would feel even worse for you except for the fact that you brought this upon yourself due to your apparently uncontrollable ego. I am not fucking with you at this point but I would really like to know what was going through your head when you revealed that if you were modded you would run the show your way no matter what anyone else thought. Did you expect people to embrace you for revealing you had not respect for the community or it's desires? Or did you simply not want to mod and were looking for a dramatic method of declining the position should it be offered?

I will understand if your are to emotional to respond to these inquiries at this time but once you have managed to recover from this I would really appreciate it if you had the fortitude to share this information in a calm reasonable fashion.

BTW good luck on your new site. Have you come up with a name and a mission statement yet?
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    Wear your grudge like a crown of negativity.
    Calculate what we will or will not tolerate.
    Desperate to control all and everything.
    Unable to forgive your scarlet lettermen.

Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down.
    Justify denials and grip it to the lonesome end.
    Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down.
    Terrified of being wrong. Ultimatum prison cell.

Saturn ascends, choose one or ten. Hang on or be humbled again.
  • edited January 2011
    It must feel really bad knowing that for one brief moment you almost had that brass ring on your finger only to watch as your mouth pushed it out of reach.

ROFLMFAO!!!!

THIS overly dramatic drivel coming from the twit who wrote a whole thesis over butthurt about verbiage comparing a gold medalist to superior posting? :D

God. Fuckin. Damn. Rodent.

The way you trip yourself up, and contradict your own takes from one post to the next.....its amazing how bad you are at this.

So its a brass ring, huh? When DFG finally does get around to putting the mod tag on your monicker, you gonna strut around here like John Fuckin Wayne, shining it up right nice for all the good townsfolk you'll be protecting here?

Wait a sec. Rodent. Brass Ring......No wonder you are so stupid, Gollum was batshit insane mumbling tirades that only he understood or cared about. We are about a dozen quote boxes away from some LoR analysis, and then you'll REALLY be done with all of this...huh? :facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    ...I am not fucking with you at this point but I would really like to know what was going through your head when you revealed that if you were modded you would run the show your way no matter what anyone else thought. Did you expect people to embrace you for revealing you had not respect for the community or it's desires? Or did you simply not want to mod and were looking for a dramatic method of declining the position should it be offered?...
    Let me spell it out for you, kid. When you put somebody in charge of something, they're in charge... period. None of your fucking around playing games with a watered-down distribution of that responsibility, no letting the admin play their little games of numbers, no fucking around... period. That's just the kind of guy I am! I don't play games with little dumb fucks like you. If I'm given a job to do, I do it, and I certainly don't need a bunch of hypocritical do-gooders breathing down my neck. Hope that's clear enough for you, pal.

As for the community we'll be working on, enemies of the true spirit of Totse aren't going to be privy to such details, so just suck it up and learn your place in the great scheme of things.
    edited January 2011

BTW good luck on your new site. Have you come up with a name and a mission statement yet?
    "TheDamageDone2"
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    "TheDamageDone2"

How about TheDamageDoneattotse3.info:p
    edited January 2011
    Oh, isn't that cute? All the little comedians are getting their moment. :thumbsup:
    edited January 2011
    Oh...I know! How about "idonegoofed.com"
    edited January 2011
    I've actually picked out a pattern on him already:

1. Blends in
    2. Backstabs/fucks up
    3. Gets indignant when found out
    4. Multi-quotes (X100)
    5. Gets smug
    6. Washes his hands of the entire affair
    7. Returns almost right away
    8. Hurls ad hominem in a desperate flurry
    9. Washes his hands of the entire affair
    10. Multi-quotes (X100)

.... etc, etc, etc, et-al...

Quite amusing actually!

Do you ever get lonely when agreeing with yourself?

Oh, and be careful there because your projection is showing again.

Oh, and I am sorry if those long posts with all the words hurt your head but unlike you ad DaGuru I enjoy expressing myself with the written word. I know it can be embarrassing when you are the subject of such open and honest recollection of events but if you would stop posting as DaGuru maybe you would not get caught up in such exposes in the future. If you can't stop yourself from posting with the DaGuru account you should at least consider pointing him at someone who doesn't have the ability to recall what they have read over a 48 hours period. At least that way when you have DaGuru make shit up all you have to do is wait two days and the target of your aggression won't be capable of hurting your story with "multi quoted" facts.

It just now struck me how desperate you must be at this point if the best you can come up with between both accounts is unfounded allegations of back stabbing (funny how when you are accused of anything you demand proof but have no qualms about hurling baseless allegations you can't back up at others) and some half assed list that is mostly populated by behaviors everyone has seen fro you time and time again. On top of that you could not come up with 10 separate ad hominem insults so you repeat something about multi-quotes (as if using them makes a post somehow less than true) and a phrase about washing hands.

I would really like to give you a break and step off of your neck for a day or two but you just keep setting up the targets and handing me a loaded weapon. Now if you and your sock puppet will just go to bed and rub one off I am sure you will feel better in the morning. If not then I guess I'll just have to keep spanking you as long as you are standing around showing your ass.

I am sure there will be a wall of replies from you and your other self by morning so I will leave you, your turd rifle, and your alter ego be for the rest of the night. I am going to bed while you sit up half the night trying to figure out how to get DaGuru's foot out of your mouth.
  • edited January 2011
    so I will leave you.

Ohh surrrreeeeeee, we are supposed to believe you THIS time, huh? :confused:
    edited January 2011
    Let me spell it out for you, kid.

Now I know you are losing it. You know full well that we are the same age Spectral so save kid remark for someone it will impress.
    When you put somebody in charge of something, they're in charge... period. None of your fucking around playing games with a watered-down distribution of that responsibility, no letting the admin play their little games of numbers, no fucking around... period.

You have just shown me that you have never owned a business, been in the military, or been in any real position of management IRL. I have done all three and in everyone of those environments there was a chain of command and areas of responsibility. The last business I owned before getting involved with the audio company I have an interest in, had 14 employees. I owned the business and therefore what I wanted done got done the way I wanted it done. I had 3 people in the office for appointment setting and clerical functions. One of them was the office manager. I put her in charge running the office and made her responsible for it's successful execution of it's required functions. I had 11 field techs one of whom was appointed as Field Manager. He was put in charge of operations outside the office and was responsible for that areas successful execution of the tasks required in the field.

Now the key word in the last paragraph is responsible. There were two people who were put in charge of two separate areas of operation within the company. They were given a certain amount of authority that was required for them to complete their assigned tasks. Now do you think they would have lasted if they took the attitude that I put them in charge and they will run things anyway they saw fit? Do you think any company or organization could succeed if people were placed in charge of certain aspects of the company and just decided to run their area however they saw fit regardless of how the company wanted things done? No, of course not and that is where responsibility comes into play. When you are given authority over something by someone you are responsible to the entity who granted the authority. Which means you must answer for your actions if they cause a problem and you must operate within the rules of the company.

Fuck just imagine if you were a cop with the attitude you have.

"I am Officer Spectral and the Chief put me in charge of this block." So the hell with the law, the hell with the Constitution I am going to do things my way because I am in charge.

Fuck man it is just a moderator position on a discussion forum. You are acting like it is some matter of national security. You can not be almost 50 years old and really believe that any forum anywhere puts mods in charge of section and lets them run it anyway they want even if it is against the admins wishes.
    That's just the kind of guy I am! I don't play games with little dumb fucks like you.

Here goes the guy who just accused me of ad hominem insults as part of my pattern of behavior calling me a "little dumb fuck". Does that make you feel better about yourself when you assign negative qualities to someone you don't even know?
    If I'm given a job to do, I do it, and I certainly don't need a bunch of hypocritical do-gooders breathing down my neck. Hope that's clear enough for you, pal.

Everything has been crystal clear to me where you are concerned since you first reared your despotic head in the Spectral for Mod thread the other day. But thanks for your concern...

As for the community we'll be working on, enemies of the true spirit of Totse aren't going to be privy to such details, so just suck it up and learn your place in the great scheme of things.

So in other words you are going to claim to make a community but will keep it a secret so nobody knows you didn't start shit.:facepalm:

But really Spectral, as much fun as it has been watching as you self destructed over the last 2 days I am going to bed. Before I start to actually feel pity for you
    edited January 2011
    Ohh surrrreeeeeee, we are supposed to believe you THIS time, huh? :confused:

I really don't care what you and your other self think DaGuru. That is the we you are referring to correct?

Man if I had know you were this soft of a target I might have jumped on the bandwagon over at Zoklet for a round of "Piss of DaGuru and watch him spit".
    edited January 2011
    Enter would probably never admit to it, but it was I who actually wrote the prototype/pilot for Abandoned Neutrons, and the first one I ever did was starring acidmelt and zok.

Dfg: Welcome, children! I welcome you to your beloved TOTSE... a place of prosperity, freedom, ideas, merit and noble dreams! I am your host, Dfg. After working many a moon in the darkest caves of Africa, I have finally uncovered the ancient bronze statue for which I have been searching my entire life... BEHOLD!... the Eye of the Buddha! With this sign of ultimate power and authority fixed firmly in my right hand, I shall free the masses, unenslave the oppressed, set free the myriads of chained rebels who have so wished for freedom all these long years. For today shall be a day of all days... different than other days... when the merits of the individual shall be the beacon for all those yearning for a better tomorrow.

DaGuru: ...

Dfg: Hark! DaGuru! What is it your are doing there!?

DaGuru: Uhhhhh... tying my shoelace?

Dfg: Blasphemy! Guards! Arrest this man on the grounds of heresy! How dare you commit sacrilege such as this is in my... I mean... in this Holy Temple. But you are new here, so I shall be magnanimous and allow it to pass... this time.

DaGuru: Sure, whatever you say, bad ass. Do you mind if I use the washroom in five minutes to take a shit? Because all of a sudden I feel a big dump coming on.

Dfg: Blasphemy! Those privileged ones who use washroom must first pass test of fire... called, Dfg's Test of Fire! How dare you ask for washroom if you not pass through Dfg's Test of Fire? It not matter what you do before, but you here now and I have all buttons, and you better not forget it!

DaGuru: Jeeezus... OK, dude. I'll just use the damned outhouse in the cow field next door. Go ahead and have your fun without me. *continues leafing through "Ten Delicious Dishes You Can Make Out of a Very Stupid Monkey or Two" while heading in direction of outhouse*

Dfg: And let this be a lesson to you all! It may be you who carves the cake, sure!, but it is I who controls who goes to the bathroom and who does not! Now where was I? Oh, yes.. a better tomorrow! A place where color, stripe, religion and creed mean very little! You will start out as a generic automaton, and then I will watch you grow before my very eyes, until I pick you just like I would pick a ripe fruit when I think you are done. All in favor, say Aye!

Twenty Faceless Members: Aye... aye... I... aye... I... I... me... myself... I... aye...

Dfg: Ok, stop! You are making me dizzy and just a little angry now! And now... now I must go make very important decisions that only I could fathom. Perhaps one day you too can appreciate all I do for mankind. May Allah bless my efforts as I take the world upon my shoulders.

DaGuru: *returning from outhouse* You know, Dfg? You should really think about getting one of those little green scented Christmas trees and hang it around your neck... you know the one people hang off of their rearview mirrors? Care for a Juicy Fruit?

Dfg: *glares*
    edited January 2011
    Wow just wow, now you are stooping to plagiarism to try and up your value somehow?
    edited January 2011
    Wow just wow, now you are stooping to plagiarism to try and up your value somehow?
    He took my gig and added pictures. Whoopee. Shows how little you really know.
  • edited January 2011
    I who actually wrote the prototype/pilot for Abandoned Neutrons

I think you missed your targeted audience on this one, bud. :thumbsdown:

Now that DFG has Rodent by his side.....you think he can even relate to tying his own shoe, or wiping his own ass like us mere mortals do? :confused:
    edited January 2011
    I think you missed your targeted audience on this one, bud. :thumbsdown:

Now that DFG has Rodent by his side.....you think he can even relate to tying his own shoe, or wiping his own ass like us mere mortals do? :confused:
    Nah... the plot had to involve Dfg not allowing great members to tie their shoes or go to the bathroom without his gold seal of approval... aaaand a magnanimous wave of the Eye of Buddha, of course. :D
    edited January 2011
    He took my gig and added pictures. Whoopee. Shows how little you really know.

Here ya go big boy, you are the one always demanding that those who point fingers need to provide proof or STFU.

So proof or STFU
    edited January 2011
    Here ya go big boy, you are the one always demanding that those who point fingers need to provide proof or STFU.

So proof or STFU
    They might be in the archives if they go back to 2006 or so. The only reason I mentioned it is because I knew if I didn't some lame fuck or other would come in and say I was stealing Blunderful's gig, but I just wanted to make it clear that it's actually the other way around. Not that Enter isn't really good at it, but the idea behind Abandoned Neutrons began when Enter read some of my posts from those times I used to do it. He may even admit it to you if you ask him.
    edited January 2011
    They might be in the archives if they go back to 2006 or so. The only reason I mentioned it is because I knew if I didn't some lame fuck or other would come in and say I was stealing Blunderful's gig, but I just wanted to make it clear that it's actually the other way around. Not that Enter isn't really good at it, but the idea behind Abandoned Neutrons began when Enter read some of my posts from those times I used to do it. He may even admit it to you if you ask him.

Getting an idea from someones posts and creating a cartoon from that inspiration does not mean you invented it FFS.:facepalm:

Look Spectral, I know you feel like I somehow stabbed you in the back (because you said so) but the sad truth is you shot yourself in the foot with your own big mouth. You have a lot of damage control to do and claiming work that belongs to another does not help your cause.

Your best bet would be to post a retraction of your last two days of bullshit and ask the community to forgive you. But since we both know you are too proud to do that your next best choice is to go crawling back to Zoklet. Barring that go start your own website and be "Da" man.
    edited January 2011
    Getting an idea from someones posts and creating a cartoon from that inspiration does not mean you invented it FFS.:facepalm:

Look Spectral, I know you feel like I somehow stabbed you in the back (because you said so) but the sad truth is you shot yourself in the foot with your own big mouth. You have a lot of damage control to do and claiming work that belongs to another does not help your cause.

Your best bet would be to post a retraction of your last two days of bullshit and ask the community to forgive you. But since we both know you are too proud to do that your next best choice is to go crawling back to Zoklet. Barring that go start your own website and be "Da" man.
    Hah. I retract nothing. If I am given a job to do, I do it all way or nothing. None of your watered-down moderating you seem to support so eagerly, none of your hoarding of due authority, none of your undermining waiting to happen, none of your nonsense... period. As I said, I don't play games with people. I'm straight up, and what you see is what you get. Don't like it? Too fucking bad.
  • edited January 2011

So proof or STFU

Straight from the... errrr.... horse's mouth, so you can't get much better proof than that. Hey, I always deliver. You on the other hand... ;)

Come back to the fold, son. We can use a man like you, if you were only to shed all these blatant errors once and for all I could probably even like you!
  • edited January 2011
    Hell¡sh wrote: »
    Hey, I always deliver. You on the other hand... ;)

Rodent...delivering???? :eek:

Now THERE is a whimsical notion if ever there was one. :rolleyes:

WTF ever happened to all of his bold ultimatums and threats back at Zoklet? The whole....."Fish you have just a short time left, I'm willing to still give you the benefit of the doubt to fix things....if not then I'll be forced to unleash ______"

And?

AND????

AND what did Rodent ever unleash, other than more empty bullshit, a parade of quote boxes, and scurrying up DFG's ass as a hopes to get a position of power/extra attention so he could play with his Barbie Dolls?
    edited January 2011
    Rodent...delivering???? :eek:

Now THERE is a whimsical notion if ever there was one. :rolleyes:

WTF ever happened to all of his bold ultimatums and threats back at Zoklet? The whole....."Fish you have just a short time left, I'm willing to still give you the benefit of the doubt to fix things....if not then I'll be forced to unleash ______"

And?

AND????

AND what did Rodent ever unleash, other than more empty bullshit, a parade of quote boxes, and scurrying up DFG's ass as a hopes to get a position of power/extra attention so he could play with his Barbie Dolls?
    Dunno. TheDarkRodent very well could be a triple agent, working clandestine missions for some as-yet unknown evil villain. We'd have to get a good look under his trousers to be absolutely sure.
    edited January 2011
    That is utter hogwash. HTS-n00b's only claim to fame and fortune was sticking a highlighter up his ass and the cap ended up coming off in there when he pulled it out. Then he couldn't get the cap out even with a coat hanger with electrical tape on it and trying to shit it out didn't work either, because somehow it got lodged in his colon.
    edited January 2011
    That is utter hogwash. HTS-n00b's only claim to fame and fortune was sticking a highlighter up his ass and the cap ended up coming off in there when he pulled it out. Then he couldn't get the cap out even with a coat hanger with electrical tape on it and trying to shit it out didn't work either, because somehow it got lodged in his colon.

Cool story bro...
    edited January 2011
    Cool story bro...
    So, no... Enter is just saying HTS-n00b designed the Abandoned Neutrons prototype because he's being facetious again at my expense. Just the fact that getting a highlighter jammed up your ass is not really a claim to fame, he's trying to imply neither the prototype, or the later-developed version, Abandoned Neutrons, was any huge accomplishment in any event, thereby attempting to minimize my actual contribution to the community, even at the "expense" of his own. He's a sly one that one. Gotta keep a good eye on him.
    edited January 2011
    So, no... Enter is just saying HTS-n00b designed the Abandoned Neutrons prototype because he's being facetious again at my expense. Just the fact that getting a highlighter jammed up your ass is not really a claim to fame, he's trying to imply neither the prototype, or the later-developed version, Abandoned Neutrons, was any huge accomplishment in any event, thereby attempting to minimize my actual contribution to the community, even at the "expense" of his own. He's a sly one that one. Gotta keep a good eye on him.

Cool story bro
    edited January 2011
    Cool story bro
    Ya, but anyways, Enter does the skits much better because his have actual animation and life to them, whereas mine were just bland textual digs and such. Enter does them much better than I do, and he sticks to the concept of developing the plot to run semi-parallel to real life here in community without making it overly apparent how they connect. The way he's given the characters a face to go with the personalities also makes his version better than mine, along with the clever backdrops he sticks in there. I'm just glad I could be there to give him the pushstart.
    edited January 2011
    Ya, but anyways, Enter does the skits much better because his have actual animation and life to them, whereas mine were just bland textual digs and such. Enter does them much better than I do, and he sticks to the concept of developing the plot to run semi-parallel to real life here in community without making it overly apparent how they connect. The way he's given the characters a face to go with the personalities also makes his version better than mine, along with the clever backdrops he sticks in there. I'm just glad I could be there to give him the pushstart.

Cool story bro...
  • edited January 2011
    Cool story bro...
    Cool story bro
    Cool story bro...

Failing spammer is still failing. ;)

Remember folks, THIS is the face of your new Totse.....a guy that plays with Barbie Dolls and spams memes, and good ole Fatty by his side fail-trolling all the way.

Damn good thing DFG is hanging his hat your YOUR "contributions" nowadays...ain't it? :fap:
    edited January 2011
    ...Damn good thing DFG is hanging his hat your YOUR "contributions" nowadays...ain't it? :fap:
    Yep... I'll bet not too many people at all would be stupid enough to contribute to something they don't believe in.
    edited January 2011
    Failing spammer is still failing. ;)

Remember folks, THIS is the face of your new Totse.....a guy that plays with Barbie Dolls and spams memes, and good ole Fatty by his side fail-trolling all the way.

Damn good thing DFG is hanging his hat your YOUR "contributions" nowadays...ain't it? :fap:

Maybe, just maybe, if you stepped outside of the 2 or 3 threads that you have been bitching in for the last week you might see something besides your own worthless typing.
  • edited January 2011
    Maybe, just maybe, if you stepped outside of the 2 or 3 threads that you have been bitching in for the last week you might see something besides your own worthless typing.

*sniggers* Its only been 2 days there tough guy. Guess this must be one of those time is relative things. When you are getting owned to the degree you are here, seems a lot more laborious on the soul....huh?

Give it a REAL week, and you'll feel like that dude in Hades trying to roll the stone up the hill. Poor poor Rodent.....and his "eternal" bed he has to sleep in, now that its all said and done. :cool:
    edited January 2011
    *sniggers* Its only been 2 days there tough guy. Guess this must be one of those time is relative things. When you are getting owned to the degree you are here, seems a lot more laborious on the soul....huh?

Give it a REAL week, and you'll feel like that dude in Hades trying to roll the stone up the hill. Poor poor Rodent.....and his "eternal" bed he has to sleep in, now that its all said and done. :cool:

I see your meds have kicked in, next time take the recommended dosage.

01-12-2011, 11:06 AM
    1st post, 1st thread, 1st bitch

I guess your calendar is missing a few pages.
  • edited January 2011
    I see your meds have kicked in, next time take the recommended dosage.

01-12-2011, 11:06 AM
    1st post, 1st thread, 1st bitch

I guess your calendar is missing a few pages.

Oh geez, you CERTAINLY got me there Rodent. See when you said..."outside of your 2 or 3 threads"....I took the very LITERAL sense of your words. I thought you were talking about about the 2 on the top of the page right now.

Silly me for not taking into account your epic butthurt just because I mocked you for playing with dollies. And I also made the mistake you might be making a FACTUAL statement.....because I've spent way more time here than just those 2 threads.

Nah, I've been in S & A, W/C, SG,...hell, I even had one of my suggestions acted upon. But of course we wouldn't want to recognzine any of that, cuz it wouldn't fit into your bullshit rhetoric or out and out lies.

Ya got me Rodent, my first post was in B&M....and the butthurt has been oozing from you ever since. Sorry for that AND not understanding your last post, I forget I can't deal with facts.....and instead have to deal with your twisted version of what is going on here.