Spectral/Daguru/DarkRodent are all the same person

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Again, where the fuck is all this talk coming from about beers and bars? I'm not going there to befriend or be cordial to this cowardly little pissant.....instead show him I am EXACTLY who the fuck I've been saying I am all this time.

Or is this just another way a cowardly little stooge can have the "safety" of the police and a public place as his out excuse for being such a silly little putz?

Just go to the bar then, say 'Im DaGuru, I think you are an idiot, see you later'.

Srsly man - if some one was offering me on and was talking about how he was not after 'the safetly of the public and the police' and had made threats about me, I would be taking hardware.

For both your sakes, meet somewhere public eyeball each other for a few seconds and leave it at that. Fuck, you might even know each other anyway or just end up laughing at it all and getting drunk anyway.

If you want to beat him up, meet up at a MMA place.
  • edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Just go to the bar then, say 'Im DaGuru, I think you are an idiot, see you later'.

Srsly man - if some one was offering me on and was talking about how he was not after 'the safetly of the public and the police' and had made threats about me, I would be taking hardware.

For both your sakes, meet somewhere public eyeball each other for a few seconds and leave it at that. Fuck, you might even know each other anyway or just end up laughing at it all and getting drunk anyway.

If you want to beat him up, meet up at a MMA place.

My insurance premiums are paid in full, and even if I commit suicide at this point....Lil Guru and his mommy will be nicely taken care of. I'm in a win/win situation here and have NOTHING to worry about. :cool:

And again, I'm not trying to be nice or friendly.....I have no interest in sharing any cordial or sincere discourse with him. The ONLY interest I have is to finally put to rest this bullshit about me being someone else, as well as giving one of the most cowardly, Barbie Doll playing, PI abusing little pissants to finally act like a man and back what he is bringing.

Fuck MMA too....they have "rules" within the confines of that arena, and I don't play by rules when it comes to altercations such as this.
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    FTR, Hopefully this will end some debates in future.

DaGuru and TDR and Spectral are not the same person. At least when it comes to IP addresses and locations.

TDR and DaGuru do share the same location in some sense but Spectral doesn't. They might type in such a fashion that makes them look like they're one person trying to fake it but in reality they're different.

Hopefully this will set the record straight.

Thanks for that DFG, from the bottom of my heart...I sincerely appreciate you finally stepping up and giving some clarity here. :thumbsup:

Now for the nice "test" within the community to see how much trust they have in YOUR word....and see if they'll get off the dead horse that decomposed into ashes somewhere around 08'. :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Here's the synopsis so far:

DaGuru agrees to meet with TheDarkRodent, but only if he gets to pound him into human hamburger for being the completely wrong turd that he pretends to be. TheDarkRodent is attracted to the idea of a meetup, but he is... errrr... reluctant to getting turned into human hamburger, so he is trying to negotiate "better terms" of the meeting. DaGuru is not willing to bend on the terms, and he demands retribution at the meeting in return for the false accusations, petty finger-pointing and baseless suppositions that TheDarkRodent has been deliberately bring forward. A standstill of the arrangements and exact details of the meeting looks imminent. Stay tuned for further developments.
    My insurance premiums are paid in full, and even if I commit suicide at this point....Lil Guru and his mommy will be nicely taken care of. I'm in a win/win situation here and have NOTHING to worry about. :cool:

And again, I'm not trying to be nice or friendly.....I have no interest in sharing any cordial or sincere discourse with him. The ONLY interest I have is to finally put to rest this bullshit about me being someone else, as well as giving one of the most cowardly, Barbie Doll playing, PI abusing little pissants to finally act like a man and back what he is bringing.

Fuck MMA too....they have "rules" within the confines of that arena, and I don't play by rules when it comes to altercations such as this.

I can afford to play nice. Only those who are scared make threats and yell. So if you are there on the 9th DaGuru and want to take a shot at me so be it. But we both know you won't start any shit IRL.
  • edited January 2011
    I really want to play nice. Only those who are scared deal with delegation and cozy discourse in the midst of battle. So I'll stay only in the public eye where I can be safe and secure.....and hopefully by then I'll have my mod account to perma-ban you and this will all go away. .

Fixed for accuracy, truth, and finally some sincerity from Rodent's keyboard. ;)
    edited January 2011

Think about that, and now let me point out a few different scenarios for you:

1. You fuck him up. You go to prison. He sues you for his healthcare, which depending on how fucked up he is, could cost more than you own.

2. You get fucked up. Your insurance does not pay up in full, as you entered into it with forethought. You spend your days confined to bed with your wife spoon feeding you blended foods and your boy sad that you cant do father and son things.

It may seem win / win, but the risk / reward does not stack up.
    edited January 2011
    Fixed for accuracy, truth, and finally some sincerity from Rodent's keyboard. ;)

See you on the 9th sweetie...
  • edited January 2011
    See you on the 9th sweetie...

Yeah Rodent.....you do that. You go to a bar that nobody agreed to ever meeting you at, and the next day we'll have a fuckin tome about you being so hardcore.

Why not just post on this thread how you challenge Chuck Norris to meet you there too....you can add even more absurdity and nonsensical drama to your fairy tales and Barbie Doll playing.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah Rodent.....you do that. You go to a bar that nobody agreed to ever meeting you at, and the next day we'll have a fuckin tome about you being so hardcore.

So why don't you set up a time and place to meet him, rather than editing his posts to make him seem like a pussy? To me, and to everyone else who's viewing this thread, it seems like you are tap-dancing. You offered to meet up with TDR to seem hardcore, then backed down when TDR accepted.

PS. internet...srs bsns
    edited January 2011

Why not just post on this thread how you challenge Chuck Norris to meet you there too....you can add even more absurdity and nonsensical drama to your fairy tales and Barbie Doll playing.

So are you officially declining the arrangement suggested by Dr. Rocker?

If so is there a better time and place for you?

If not then see you on the 9th sweetie.

BTW I am not challenging anyone just offering to buy some sucker a beer or two...

Oh, and if you accept the offer I will be sporting my camera along with that day's edition of the Plain Dealer. That way I can take a picture of the paper in the bar to prove I was there.

*EDIT* BTW I am not challenging anyone I am just offering to buy some poor sucker a couple of beers.
  • edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Think about that, and now let me point out a few different scenarios for you:

1. You fuck him up. You go to prison. He sues you for his healthcare, which depending on how fucked up he is, could cost more than you own.

2. You get fucked up. Your insurance does not pay up in full, as you entered into it with forethought. You spend your days confined to bed with your wife spoon feeding you blended foods and your boy sad that you cant do father and son things.

It may seem win / win, but the risk / reward does not stack up.

1. I won't go to prison because I wouldn't get caught....thusly why the whole "meet me at a bar" thing is completely ludicrous from my viewpoint.

2. I already have provisions with friends of mine, certain actions to be taken if I'm ever a vegetable to such an extent.....the Mrs. will be getting her payday sooner than later if I would be hurt to such an extent.

What risk? All the posturing, posing, empty rhetoric, out and out lies, game playing, sock accounts, and downright bullshit......and you actually think this clown would have the substance to meet me some place secluded?

C'mon Doc, as much life wisdom as you have.....you don't really believe a leopard can change his spots do you?
  • edited January 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    So why don't you set up a time and place to meet him, rather than editing his posts to make him seem like a pussy? To me, and to everyone else who's viewing this thread, it seems like you are tap-dancing. You offered to meet up with TDR to seem hardcore, then backed down when TDR accepted.

PS. internet...srs bsns
    So are you officially declining the arrangement suggested by Dr. Rocker?

If so is there a better time and place for you?

If not then see you on the 9th sweetie.

BTW I am not challenging anyone just offering to buy some sucker a beer or two...

Oh, and if you accept the offer I will be sporting my camera along with that day's edition of the Plain Dealer. That way I can take a picture of the paper in the bar to prove I was there.

Yes I'm declining to meet Rodent in a bar...because I have no use/reason to meet him publicly. I WILL go to jail if I punch out/beat the shit out of this pissant with so many witnesses....and if you think calling me out for being that much of a fuckin moron is somehow a victory, then so be it.

Berea Fairgrounds? The bridge by the zoo? Parking lot by the stadium? No other places, but instead got to keep it where witnesses, police and help will be right there by your side, huh?
    edited January 2011

What risk? All the posturing, posing, empty rhetoric, out and out lies, game playing, sock accounts, and downright bullshit......and you actually think this clown would have the substance to meet me some place secluded?

C'mon Doc, as much life wisdom as you have.....you don't really believe a leopard can change his spots do you?

All you have to do to prove what a clown I am is show up on the 9th.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    Because TheDarkRodent does not want to agree on the terms of the meeting. If DaGuru goes to the meeting and TheDarkRodent is just going under false pretenses, that would not be productive. TheDarkRodent has to first agree to being turned into human hamburger, or agree to accept such a... gift... in good faith before we can declare the details of this arrangement fair and square.

Do you little bitches always speak for each other?
  • edited January 2011
    All you have to do to prove what a clown I am is show up on the 9th.

Show up where? In your little safe haven?

Funny, I want to set up a fight.....Rodent wants to make it into a Sunday social. :fap:
    edited January 2011
    Show up where? In your little safe haven?

Not my choice of locations but one suggested by a neutral third party. But then again I am also still open to the time and place of your choosing.
    Funny, I want to set up a fight.....Rodent wants to make it into a Sunday social. :fap:

Wow, so your butt hurt is so severe over text on your screen you want to risk injury and your freedom. Well, if you ever get off your ass and agree on a time and place to meet me and you really want a fight all you have to do is walk up to me and take swing big boy.

But so far you have declined to meet me at a place I didn't choose and you won't choose. So we both know you won't meet where I choose.
  • edited January 2011
    Not my choice of locations but one suggested by a neutral third party. But then again I am also still open to the time and place of your choosing.

Wow, so your butt hurt is so severe over text on your screen you want to risk injury and your freedom. Well, if you aver get off your ass and agree on a time and place to meet me and you really want a fight all you have to do is walk up to me and take swing big boy.

But so far you have declined to meet me at a place I didn't choose and you won't choose. So we both know you won't meet where I choose.

Little chump still doesn't understand the meaning of "secluded". Once you can figure all of that out, come back to me there tough guy.

InB4 someone suggests a church.....and of course Rodent will want to pray the rosary with me. :facepalm:
  • edited January 2011
    Internet Tuff Guy fights:
    No matter who loses, we win.
    edited January 2011
    1. I won't go to prison because I wouldn't get caught....thusly why the whole "meet me at a bar" thing is completely ludicrous from my viewpoint.

Best made plans and all... more than once I have been caught pissing what I thought was behind a tree when some one else thought it was in front of a tree...
    2. I already have provisions with friends of mine, certain actions to be taken if I'm ever a vegetable to such an extent.....the Mrs. will be getting her payday sooner than later if I would be hurt to such an extent.

I can respect that, have the same deal set up with a few friends and relatives.

Sometimes a tiger dresses as a leopard to hide the fact it is a tiger.

I used to be all to quick to let my fists do the talking - as I am sure a lot of us were in earlier days. What got to me was not the fact that I was having to do it, but people would seek me out becuase I was known as a fighter. Their is one thing fighting for a valid reason, but when words are the only thing that have been offered, I have learned they are best counterd with words.

Gone are the days of proving facts for me by bashing some one in the head with a bat named truth - people accept the facts I show them, or fuck them.

Thats just me and if you want to go toe to toe with him, fair enough - I just think fists should be used for protection, not to prove a point.
    edited January 2011
    Little chump still doesn't understand the meaning of "secluded". Once you can figure all of that out, come back to me there tough guy.

InB4 someone suggests a church.....and of course Rodent will want to pray the rosary with me. :facepalm:

:facepalm:

OK I can see you are just going to dancing around. I will be at the place Dr. Rocker suggested on the 9th at 9pm if you want some come get some.
  • edited January 2011
    Internet Tuff Guy fights:
    No matter who loses, we win.

This ain't a "fight" instead its an "avoidance". As usual Rodent doesn't want to discuss or sort out FACTS.....instead he rather play make pretend and get silly with the text. I said several posts ago I wanted someplace secluded where nobody else would be around....but of course he drones on and on about meeting at a bar and other completely irrelevant bullshit, all as a way to say SOMETHING without appearing to be run off the thread for having nothing pertitent or poignant to say. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    Who's "we", kid?

*snickers*

Everyone who isn't pants on head retarded.

That said, any time you want to fly down to Arizona...
  • edited January 2011
    This ain't a "fight" instead its an "avoidance". As usual Rodent doesn't want to discuss or sort out FACTS.....instead he rather play make pretend and get silly with the text. I said several posts ago I wanted someplace secluded where nobody else would be around....but of course he drones on and on about meeting at a bar and other completely irrelevant bullshit, all as a way to say SOMETHING without appearing to be run off the thread for having nothing pertitent or poignant to say. ;)

He wants to get you drunk so he can date rape you and have a TDR/DG/Speck threeway.
  • edited January 2011
    :facepalm:

OK I can see you are just going to dancing around. I will be at the place Dr. Rocker suggested on the 9th at 9pm if you want some come get some.

Yes, you'll be at a place somewhere I was completely unwilling to go....and then hang your hat on your silly game playing and semantic twisting as your "victory" in all of this. :rolleyes:

Boy. You. Sure. Showed. Me. *sniggers*

A SHINING example of the future leadership of what this place seems to be aspiring to be.
    edited January 2011

LOL ok cupcake I asked you several times to name a place and a time but all you can do is dance around and make threats.

Like I said I have no animosity towards you because it is just text on a screen. But if your butt hurt is so severe that you want to risk injury and or incarceration over an internet forum just say when and where.

The only reason I insist on a bar is so I don't waste my time diving for nothing. At least that way when you sit at home I can at least have a beer. What scares you so much that you won't meet at a bar?
  • edited January 2011
    LOL ok cupcake I asked you several times to name a place and a time but all you can do is dance around and make threats.

There ya go again....completely avoiding the FACTS, and just droning on with your made up bullshit fairy tales. Here ya go skippy, keep dancing around THIS post....
    Berea Fairgrounds? The bridge by the zoo? Parking lot by the stadium? No other places, but instead got to keep it where witnesses, police and help will be right there by your side, huh?

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the simpleton trying to avoid FACTS, and prattling on with mindless blather like always.

And for the record, the whole reason I initiated the idea of having an "altercation" with you....is because you were insistent I'm not who I say I am. So have you changed your tune on all of that now that DFG has come forward with his Revelation.....or you gonna show your true colors and question his integrity now too?
    edited January 2011
    There ya go again....completely avoiding the FACTS, and just droning on with your made up bullshit fairy tales. Here ya go skippy, keep dancing around THIS post....

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the simpleton trying to avoid FACTS, and prattling on with mindless blather like always.

And for the record, the whole reason I initiated the idea of having an "altercation" with you....is because you were insistent I'm not who I say I am. So have you changed your tune on all of that now that DFG has come forward with his Revelation.....or you gonna show your true colors and question his integrity now too?

Why are you afraid to meet me in a bar?

DaGuru: I am not Spectral

TDR: I don't believe you.

DaGuru: OK now I want to meet you in a dark alley and kill you.

TDR: OK whatever meet me for a beer and if you still feel that way take your best shot.

DaGuru: No I want to meet you someplace secluded so I can get there early and play dirty.

Not gonna happen my parents did not raise idiots.

If you want to meet and if you were serious you would stop all these games and meet me at the place a neutral third party suggested. The only reason I insist on a public venue is to make sure there are people there to tell the cops that you are laying in the back of the Ambulance because you attempted to assault me. You see unlike you these words on my monitor do not affect me emotionally.

So either STFU or meet me on the 9th you coward.
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    The obvious solution is to point out the fact that regardless of where they meet, someone can be waiting, hidden with a sniper rifle or camera. This is very obvious and thus we can conclude the only reason for the stalling is because they are all the same person.
    edited January 2011
    Dfg has already made things quite clear for the doubters, so I see no reason at all to even have a meeting. TheDarkRodent was wrong, DaGuru and I are different members, and that's all there is to it. You were wrong TheDarkRodent, and Dfg just said you are, so stop this useless idiocy and just admit you were wrong.

All DFG did was verify that we all three have different IP addresses. I am still not convinced that you and DaGuru are separate people. But we both know DaGuru is never going to meet me in a public place to prove me wrong and he is just dancing his current dance because "he" knows I am not stupid enough to meet anyone from online in a secluded place. I have to much wisdom to make a foolish move like that.

So again, I will be there ion the 9th, if he wants to take a shot I will gladly step outside the establishment and let him take the first swing. But I am going to protect my freedom above all else.
  • edited January 2011
    All DFG did was verify that we all three have different IP addresses. I am still not convinced that you and DaGuru are separate people. But we both know DaGuru is never going to meet me in a public place to prove me wrong and he is just dancing his current dance because "he" knows I am not stupid enough to meet anyone from online in a secluded place. I have to much wisdom to make a foolish move like that.

So again, I will be there ion the 9th, if he wants to take a shot I will gladly step outside the establishment and let him take the first swing. But I am going to protect my freedom above all else.

Awwww....poor wittle pissant still avoiding the idea of the fairgrounds, zoo or stadium. Yeah tough guy.....you keep posing about the SAFETY of your public place, and I'm sure you'll save some face in all of this. :facepalm:

Oh, and thanks for telling the world that DFG's word don't mean a fuckin' thing to you. Have fun working with this one in the future DFG, good to see you have such "trust" amongst each other. :eek:

Funny thing is here Rodent, you actually plan on sticking around...trying to make something of your "legacy" here. All the while during this tap-dancing and game playing you are making yet another bed your cowardly and petty ass has to sleep in....continue being the spastic moron talking about fairy tales, when people are trying to discuss FACTS. Its gonna do you so much in the longer term picture. :thumbsup:
    edited January 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    The obvious solution is to point out the fact that regardless of where they meet, someone can be waiting, hidden with a sniper rifle or camera. This is very obvious and thus we can conclude the only reason for the stalling is because they are all the same person.

LOL because people will just line up to take a murder charge for sniping someone for either one of us.

TDR: Hey man I am going to meet this guy I ran into online but I want you to hide on this roof top and blow his brains out when I give you the signal.

TDR's Friend: Sure thing man, I don't know this person and have never had a conversation with them online but WTF I will risk a 1st degree murder charge along with a conspiracy to commit murder charge.

Or change the names to Daguru and DaGuru's friend.

Do you see how silly all of this is?

Besides if you really stop and look at all this DaGuru claims he wants to kick my ass to prove he is not Spectral. If that were the actual case why not just meet for a beer and prove it. See this is why I am still not convinced he is not Spectral. This is just more word games.

Let's go back a few months to a PM I sent DaGur while I was in Chicago or St, Louius (don't remember which part of the trip it was on) from Zoklet.

I told him I would be out of town for a few weeks and that we should get together for a beer when I got back.

He replied by basically saying something to the effect of sure get in touch with me when you get back and we can work something out.

Then when I get back I send him another PM and he backs out with some crap about being worried that I might be some kind of online nut job and if so he didn't want to have to hurt me and rick his freedom and family.

Now here he is 3 months later willing to risk losing life, limb, family, and freedom just because I don't believe he is not Spectral. Hell, the belief that he and Spectral are one and the same is something that has been bandied about by dozens of people for at least a year. Now all of a sudden DaGuru wants to meet and kick the ass of someone who says he thinks they might be the same person.

So why has he not came up with this shit before?

Why is he so insistent upon meeting at some secluded place that anyone in their right minds would not do with someone from the internet.

Because he knows I will show up at the bar and he won't. If I show up and take pictures of that days paper, the clock over the bar, and the inside and outside of the bar and post them it will only add to the doubt that he is a separate person.

You see this is all quite amusing to me because I had the background on the other meeting that never took place that the rest of you were unaware of until now. I thought it was a little odd the way he did a 180 back at the end of Septicemic on meeting me for a friendly beer. Remember at that time DaGuru and I were on the same side and had no animosity towards one another. In fact I still have no anger towards him. But I will meet him even knowing he has threatened me because I know I can handle myself and because I am smart enough to not get in a legal jam over something as stupid as this.

He on the other hand has come up with every excuse in the book to not meet both before this feud began a few days ago and since. I am just sitting here trying to think of some logical reason for his behavior other than it would cost hm to much money to drive to Cleveland for a beer.
    edited January 2011
    LOL because people will just line up to take a murder charge for sniping someone for either one of us.

Some people are just that crazy. But it could also be a non lethal part of the body they're aiming for. Or they could have a group of guys in ski masks waiting somewhere to jump the other person. There's many possibilities. If it's a secluded area, obviously whoever chooses the place to meet has the advantage and can get there first, or get their buddies there first.

That is, if the other person isn't bringing their own security measures. Knowing this, the two people would have to put aside their fears and paranoia, and decide that either way, it could get ugly. The fact that none of you acknowledged this beforehand proves you're all the same person.
    edited January 2011
    Some people are just that crazy. But it could also be a non lethal part of the body they're aiming for. Or they could have a group of guys in ski masks waiting somewhere to jump the other person. There's many possibilities. If it's a secluded area, obviously whoever chooses the place to meet has the advantage and can get there first, or get their buddies there first.

That is, if the other person isn't bringing their own security measures. Knowing this, the two people would have to put aside their fears and paranoia, and decide that either way, it could get ugly. The fact that none of you acknowledged this beforehand proves you're all the same person.

OK you busted me I am Spectral, Dauru, and TheDarkRodent.
    edited January 2011
    Also, taking note of the differences in these online personas, it would be impossible for DaGuru to force DarkRodent to take the first shot, if they weren't actually the same person. DarkRodent wouldn't be easily enough provoked. "They" all know this, but they continue to beat around the bush because they are in fact user names of one person.
    edited January 2011
    Also, taking note of the differences in these online personas, it would be impossible for DaGuru to force DarkRodent to take the first shot, if they weren't actually the same person. DarkRodent wouldn't be easily enough provoked. "They" all know this, but they continue to beat around the bush because they are in fact user names of one person.

There is just no fooling a sharp cookie like you.

So I guess all 3 of us will be there on the 9th.
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    TDR = pussy

Can't manage his own safety, security, and freedom without a bar full of people. Probably a gay bar, faggot.
  • edited January 2011
    Then when I get back I send him another PM and he backs out with some crap about being worried that I might be some kind of online nut job .

Yeah silly me...didn't I end up being proven wrong on that note? :cool:
    it would be impossible for DaGuru to force DarkRodent to take the first shot.

What is this "take a shot" faggotry you speak of? Oh, in your mind its some high school silliness...more posturing of 2 chumps circling each other..."Nuh uh, you swing first, you started it"????

Sorry Beast, I haven't rolled that way since I've had pubic hair, and if I have an attacker/enemy in my vicinity, my goal is to incapacitate.....PERIOD.

This ain't no Chunt vs. HTS noob mamby pamby nonsense....where weeks of posing would lead into some copout of "but gee, he is all fucked up...I can't hurt him in this state". :rolleyes:

Not on this end, not with this guy. Rodent is ever within so much as a block radius of me....somebody/both are leaving in an ambulance or a body bag.....and all the other cutesy bullshit discourse everyone else is chiming in about meeting at a bar is just that.....

Bullshit. :thumbsdown:
    edited January 2011

What is this "take a shot" faggotry you speak of? Oh, in your mind its some high school silliness...more posturing of 2 chumps circling each other..."Nuh uh, you swing first, you started it"????

Sorry Beast, I haven't rolled that way since I've had pubic hair, and if I have an attacker/enemy in my vicinity, my goal is to incapacitate.....PERIOD.
    That would be assault. Which is why DaGuru says he wants to meet in a secluded area, putting aside the fact that TheDarkRodent could still bring people/cops/whatever to the secluded area. DaGuru overlooks this, because they're both the same person.
    edited January 2011
    Then when I get back I send him another PM and he backs out with some crap about being worried that I might be some kind of online nut job and if so he didn't want to have to hurt me and rick his freedom and family.

I would not say you ended up being proved wrong (as you just admitted to) but more like you have shown us why you are afraid others online are some kind of nut job. Because you are a nut job and people tend to think others are like them in the way the see things and think.

If that is too complicated just suffice it to say that you have shown everyone on this site how unstable you are.

This ain't no Chunt vs. HTS noob mamby pamby nonsense....where weeks of posing would lead into some copout of "but gee, he is all fucked up...I can't hurt him in this state". :rolleyes:

Not on this end, not with this guy. Rodent is ever within so much as a block radius of me....somebody/both are leaving in an ambulance or a body bag.....and all the other cutesy bullshit discourse everyone else is chiming in about meeting at a bar is just that.....

Bullshit. :thumbsdown:

tuff guy is tuff.

If you want to be within a block of me be there on the 9th.

Does that piss you off too?

What else send you into fits of homicidal rage online?

Hell, I am really starting to have fun with this now.

*grabs a cold beer and lights a smoke, sits back, and waits for DaGuru to self destruct a little more*
    edited January 2011
    I have no problem with anyone's opinion. It's just my opinion that you're all the same person. If you have a different opinion, that's fine.
    edited January 2011
    Imagine... all this just to try and rob someone of their identity just to try and escape their opinion! Who gives two flying fucks if five members are all the same person? This is a discussion forum, and it's what they bring to the table that matters, not some moniker on a desktop screen. Shit... look at the Guest account... could be the same person posting on it every single time, but do you make any distinction? No. You just reply as if it's a new person using the guest account... and that's the way it SHOULD be. Trying to escape somebody's opinion by placing labels on them just ain't gonna work.

Hell there is no reason to try to escape DaGuru's opinion, it is always the same as yours. Nobody is escaping his opinions at this point BTW. I mean why would they this is funny shit at this point.

Two guys who always stick up for each other, answer questions for each other, always come to each others defense in every thread, and all of this on two separate boards.

The thing is, you "two" had some legitimate points on Zoklet and then you come here and start bitching about the exact same things in the exact same fashion. Hell, you are both so wise and worldly one would have thought you could have spotted all the flaws you have posted before you ever registered. But no, it all completely escaped you until you started posting.

BTW Spectral are you still boycotting Zoklet? Yeah, we both know that would not last. See there is the difference, I pushed those little shits so hard they banned me. I have 6 other accounts over there but have not posted with one of them since I left other than one or two posts with a Yoda account. Why? Because I know that place will never in a manner that meets my desires and expectations for an online community.

So I moved my action here and tested the waters a bit to see if it was vastly different. In my opinion it is so I am staying. However, according to what you and DaGuru have posted over the last few days it is crystal clear to everyone you are not satisfied with the way totse operates and never will be unless things are done your way.

Why do you post here if you don't like the way it is managed? It is not like you have years invested and can't just walk away without losing all that time. DaGuru made it clear with his very fist post he was not please with the way things run here. So why even bother to post that?

Why doesn't he just sit in Google searching for forums to sign up on so he can act the way he does here? Because they would not put up with his action for 1 minute. But Hellish and DFG have provided a space on the internutz where even an asshole like him is permitted to post.

If he is looking for "adult discussion" forums and this place does not fit his or your definition do you really think the whole community is going to simply change to suit 2 peoples ideals?

Seriously man if you don't like it too bad, you are not going to get a whole board of people to do things a certain way just because that is what make you happy. You have to be smart enough to know that, if nothing else based on the last year at Zoklet, if not plain common sense.

So either use this forum as it is and as the majority wants it to be or piss off to the both of you.
    edited January 2011
    Strange how fast we went from his opinions to everybody calling him out as a sock puppet. The transition was so clean you probably couldn't slide a piece of paper in there edgewise.

Ya.. I notice these things. Call me crazy, if you will.

If all you are left with at this point is semantics then that is pretty much game, set, match... thanks for playing.
    edited January 2011
    Oh, no, TheDarkRodent. I don't play with innuendo and patty-cake games. I present the facts as they are, and the facts say that the transition between debating DaGuru's opinions and calling him out as a sock puppet was so clean you probably couldn't slide a piece of paper in there edgewise. You can dismiss the facts as they are in favor of your personal agenda, but that hardly changes the facts as they present themselves.

Truth is written between lines, not on them.

OK you go with that and I will just go... from this thread.

All that needs to be said here has been said and it has been a fun 30 hours but I am done with you/DaGuru's drama.

Let him know I will be there on the 9th though.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited January 2011
    See you insolent fools, this is one of my troll accounts but all I ever do is post stupid shit on it, so no one would suspect it was me. Management at this website is a joke.

-SpectraL
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited January 2011
    lol, i'm just fucking around. trying to shed some light on the silliness of all this.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ok This is retarded.
  • edited January 2011
    You already said that a couple of times. ;)

ROFLMFAO!!!

It sure as shit was more than a "couple". :eek:

Anyone wanna wager a 20 spot Rodent can't make it to morning? :confused:
  • edited January 2011
    We'll lay out some honey pots tonight and I'm sure he'll catch a whiff of the aroma and get over here lickedy-split. ;)

If its yet ANOTHER one of Rodent's never ending Barbie Dolls chiming back in on this thread.....do I still win the $20 under a technicality?
  • edited January 2011
    We'll take a peek under his dress this time. If he's a redhead, you get the saw buck.

YOU can take that peek partner, I ain't that brave a soul.

On a side note, just how many of those rogue accounts on the poll thread DFG ignored do you think are commandeered by Rodent? Need both hands to count em'? Take off my socks too?
  • edited January 2011
    He probably has at least two socks on there... but then again... I don't have the raw data on that, so I'll have to pass on the natural assumption.

I wonder if his Dollie issues starts with his mother, regressed weird childhood and all of that. He's seems VERY reluctant to recognize the chump that is currently sticking his dick in his mom as being his "step-dad".....so he obviously has some security/propriety issues on that front.

Perhaps this a Norman Bates scenario? :eek:

Weirdo nutjob talking to himself in strange voices, getting off on dressing up and pretending to be other characters?

Strange days indeed....most peculiar momma....... :cool: