Got root??

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited February 2011 in Life
Organic, alcoholic root beer ftw!!
root.jpg
I'm cracking this sucker next weekend a full review will follow.

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    looks tastey . have you had it b4 ?
  • edited February 2011
    Right on! I have had home made high test root beer, and I hope this product does well. Maybe "sasparilla" will make a comeback one day and be available on draught at bars. I look forward to the review.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    looks tastey . have you had it b4 ?

No, its new so we will see if it has some legs.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    That is not root beer, it's 80 proof :o:o:o:o:o

Regardless. Sounds tastey.:thumbsup:
  • edited February 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    That is not root beer, it's 80 proof :o:o:o:o:o

Regardless. Sounds tastey.:thumbsup:

Oooohhhh, it's root beer shnapps, thats been around for ages. I was hoping it was a big bottle of alkyholic root beerz.
  • edited February 2011
    That looks pretty nice. I haven't ever tried that stuff before, but as soon as I get some money I'll be going on a little spree of buying all kinds of odd alcohols.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    Oooohhhh, it's root beer shnapps, thats been around for ages. I was hoping it was a big bottle of alkyholic root beerz.

Shnapps is usually much much lower ABV due to sugar content. Your usual Whiskeys, Vodkas, and Rum are sitting at 80 proof. Whiskey can be sweet if burbon, but it's no shnapps. No son. I'm fearing this is some new evil bestowed upon the world of drunks. To combine childhood love of rootbeer, and downtrodden lust for intoxicated blackouts.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2011
    O K this stuff is not anything like shnapps.
    Its not that sweet.It tasted like dirt in a good way:confused:
    I'll post more when I'm sober,or at least somewhat sober:D
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    I thought this thread was somehow going to be about the superuser account. I am a fag.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited February 2011
    indulgence wrote: »
    i thought this thread was somehow going to be about the superuser account. I am a fag.

qfmft
  • edited February 2011
    Add it to some bottled root-beer.

I bet it'd be delicious.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    Add it to some bottled root-beer.

I bet it'd be delicious.

Exactly was I was thinking. This drink has potential win, we just need to experiment.

How about we call it a totse bomb? Get a glass of root beer, a shot of this root liquor topped off with a bit of bacardi 151, set the shot on fire(like a flaming Dr. Pepper), drop it in the glass then chug? Either really badass or really shitty, like Totse :p
  • edited February 2011
    Exactly was I was thinking. This drink has potential win, we just need to experiment.

How about we call it a totse bomb? Get a glass of root beer, a shot of this root liquor topped off with a bit of bacardi 151, set the shot on fire(like a flaming Dr. Pepper), drop it in the glass then chug? Either really badass or really shitty, like Totse :p

No, no.

mts2_qahne_1126313_consuela_1.jpg
    edited February 2011
    Hahahaha i was watching family guy earlier and she was totally on there, just about shot whisky outta my nose
  • JackJack Regular
    edited February 2011

No obviously we should call it a Molotov Everything
    edited February 2011
    As long as you prepare it like this.