Kd1Cu.jpg
    pKbBZ.jpg
    o529w.jpg
    e4yka.jpg
    p8Iy3.jpg
    pl2Lp.jpg
    11XxE.jpg
    5i3aO.jpg
    TRULY THE HOLY SACRAMENT OF THE TREE OF LIFE CAN BRING ABOUT PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING ON THIS PLANET :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • skomskusskomskus New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    Gg0g3.jpg
    TRULY THE HOLY SACRAMENT OF THE TREE OF LIFE CAN BRING ABOUT PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING ON THIS PLANET :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

if only weed was legal everywhere,then people wouldnt have to shoot eachother for it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    skomskus wrote: »
    if only weed was legal everywhere,then people wouldnt have to shoot eachother for it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I you really believe that weed is the answer to all of the worlds problems you are an idiot.
  • skomskusskomskus New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I you really believe that weed is the answer to all of the worlds problems you are an idiot.

Ha no, I'm just high right now, but if weed was legal we wouldn't have as many problems with drug cartels and stuff
  • edited February 2011
    skomskus wrote: »

i tink u be lost, mon
    http://www.thirdfield.com/board/
  • edited February 2011

Marijuana is the main driver of organized crime in the United States. Selling pot is their bread and butter, and weed is the largest cash crop in many states of the union.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    Ugh how can people do this shit to each other. Why would anyone cut off the limbs and head of another human being? What the fuck.
  • edited February 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Ugh how can people do this shit to each other. Why would anyone cut off the limbs and head of another human being? What the fuck.

Half of the guys doing this head-chopping shit are Ex-Mexican special forces. They mean fucking business, especially when the money's good. Decapitating and cutting through limbs ain't shit when you've got yourself all desensitized and PTSD'd.
  • edited February 2011
    Oh, and hell yeah those corpses and the attendant widows and orphans were weed related, not coke, fer sure not coke.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Oh, and hell yeah those corpses and the attendant widows and orphans were weed related, not coke, fer sure not coke.

Everywhere but Mexico: "Man, only a true low-life would suck dick and sell themselves for a tenbag of herb"

Mexico: "Fuck you, I'll cut your noggin off for a few Kilos of schwagbag"

Srsly. Why not go for the people who really control the money? Get rid of it. Kill the Govt, not the people. Govt are not people..
  • edited February 2011
    :facepalm:
    The fighting is not over drugs, it's over transit passages for the drugs. Something like 60% of the cartel's money comes from weed. Coke isn't big business for them compared to weed or even meth.
  • edited February 2011

It has nothing to do with which drug it is, just over the right to sell whatever it is that they sell in certain areas.