I want to join the DEA

2»

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    I'm no where near NY. Well on the eastcoast but way further south than new york. I already told you I get my shit from mexicans not shitty nigger dope in NY. But I really do want to know how you think I'm in that exact spot, Rochester that is.

I hope you are not using that shitty NeoTrace program? That shit is so outdated. And if you are going by my IP addy then you are finding the location of the server my ISP is running, not my home town dummy. :facepalm:

In fact, give me a telephone number and I'll call it and you can see the area code. Doesn't have to be your number or anything. Or ask Remade, he knows for a fact what state I'm in.

Your in Delaware aren't you?:mad:
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    You're in Delaware aren't you?:mad:

[GRAMMARNAZI] *Fixed [/GRAMMARNAZI]

lul. Should I define the word South? :eek:
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    Pretty sure this whole thing is a little bullshit, frost byte and DS probably planned all this out so they can just fuck with everyone here and get people posting more.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Pretty sure this whole thing is a little bullshit, frost byte and DS probably planned all this out so they can just fuck with everyone here and get people posting more.

Neither one of them is that smart.
    edited February 2011
    Neither one of them is that smart.

You're probably right. But had they planned this whole thing out it was a good way to get people posting, sure 54 posts in a 24 hour period isn't that much, but its decent for how big .info is.
    edited February 2011

I resent the accusation that I would ever work with a drug fiend piece of shit like fr0st_byte.:mad:
  • burntofferingburntoffering Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    shouldn't this drivel be in bnm? or maybe we need a new forum called pointless faggotry? Iono....
    edited February 2011
    shouldn't this drivel be in bnm? or maybe we need a new forum called pointless faggotry? Iono....

And you can be the pointless faggotry mod because you seem like your good at it.
  • burntofferingburntoffering Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    And you can be the pointless faggotry mod because you seem like your good at it.

I would put this in fo sho:fap:
    edited February 2011
    Sounds like it to me.
    I would put this in fo sho:fap:
    We do not allow that kind of nigger gibberish on my interwebz. That shit goes down the hall and to the left in the door marked "Nobody gives a fuck" forum or as it is commonly known NGAF.
    I resent the accusation that I would ever work with a drug fiend piece of shit like fr0st_byte.:mad:
    You wish you had the articulatory literary speech patterns and epic grammar skill to work with the likes of me. :P
    Thank you for your input and cooperation please see above statement. When everyone else is exterminated, you shall be spared. Along with your family and 2 females of your choosing. Please choose wisely.
    Neither one of them ARE that smart.
    Join the club Madrox, you know you want to. ;) I know you only said we are not that smart and didn't say you are smart but I fixed your grammar mistake; I felt as though it was blasphemous in a sentence discussing smartness.

Btw my cotton fever is gone. My temp only went to 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) and then I took a nap, woke up and it was gone. I have not had it for about 6 months but it seems like the more times I have it the less severe it is each time, like I build antibodies to that particular bacterial infection.

Also see my guide discussing different ways of combating the symptoms.
  • edited February 2011
    sorry brah, but if you're getting cotton fever and still not being dissuaded, you might be a junkie.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    You all have way too much time on your hands.
    edited February 2011
    ^who said you could come out of the kitchen? :D
    edited February 2011
    And on a side note this is probably the most intelligent thread ever created on hb
    edited February 2011
    Glad to hear your over the cotton fever frost, it sounds like a really shitty thing. I personally don't inject anything, just snort stuff occasionally, and for the 2 women of my choosing I will take Emma Stone(very attractive and smart) and ke$ha because she's hot and probably will have a good stash of cocaine saved up for after the extermination is complete. As she has little intelligence she will be sacrificed to the gods of fruitility(after the coke binge/sexing is complete) so the harvest will be grand as I begin rebuilding society and repopulating the earth.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Join the club Madrox, you know you want to. ;) I know you only said we are not that smart and didn't say you are smart but I fixed your grammar mistake; I felt as though it was blasphemous in a sentence discussing smartness.

I really didn't think either one of you would catch that, lol
    edited February 2011
    I really didn't think either one of you would catch that, lol

;)

And my goddamn fever came back. I was in bed all fucking day. It went to 102.6F.
    edited February 2011
    ;)

And my goddamn fever came back. I was in bed all fucking day. It went to 102.6F.

As you all see the common dope fiend is reduced to a sickly worthless piece of shit when deprived of his fix. Remember this repulsive specimen we are currently viewing was once a human.
  • edited February 2011
    As you all see the common dope fiend is reduced to a sickly worthless piece of shit when deprived of his fix. Remember this repulsive specimen we are currently viewing was once a human.

He's no addict though, he could quit whenever he wanted.
    edited February 2011

You misinformation sickens me.

Cotton fever is not from not doing dope it is from your gear not being completely sterile. Which is next to impossible. You can only reduce the possibility of getting cotton fever unless you quit it completely. Which then it can be caught by putting anything into your body.