...the shit?

burntofferingburntoffering Acolyte
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
alright, listen here faggots. we need to get a grip on this situation. i'm seeing a lot of whiny little bitches, making little whiny pearls all over this goddamned forum, and I am here to say, that I've had enough of this shitty shitty micshit! you cunts need to get eeach others addresses, and start hording water in your basements, and start putting together a comprehensive plan for meeting up and surviving after the world's population centers start to implode! we need fucking rope! lots of fucking rope! some generators, but they will be obsolete soon! of you want phones, get some fucking solar panels and build a wind turbine! sharpen your fucking machetes, you little twats! get I suggest that any fucking one living in the city gets pregnant, and hopefully you'll have the little cunt before the whole shithouse goes up in flames, because you know that when there is no more supermarket, or mikey D's you'r fat ass is gonna need a couple of days worth of fucking food to get out f the fucking city! oh fuck, if you don't pull it together, you're all gonna die!
don't fucking forget your candle wax you'll need it!
to hell with the money! leave the cash! leave the kids! run for the hills while you still have a chance! dig a hole, and wait in that motherfucker! get a rifle! build a pelton wheel! grow some fucking cabbage! either try to stay alive, by banding together, or fucking go die in a fire!:facepalm:

please don't be a tool.

Comments

• fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    alright, listen here faggots. we need to get a grip on this situation. i'm seeing a lot of whiny little bitches, making little whiny pearls all over this goddamned forum, and I am here to say, that I've had enough of this shitty shitty micshit! you cunts need to get eeach others addresses, and start hording water in your basements, and start putting together a comprehensive plan for meeting up and surviving after the world's population centers start to implode! we need fucking rope! lots of fucking rope! some generators, but they will be obsolete soon! of you want phones, get some fucking solar panels and build a wind turbine! sharpen your fucking machetes, you little twats! get I suggest that any fucking one living in the city gets pregnant, and hopefully you'll have the little cunt before the whole shithouse goes up in flames, because you know that when there is no more supermarket, or mikey D's you'r fat ass is gonna need a couple of days worth of fucking food to get out f the fucking city! oh fuck, if you don't pull it together, you're all gonna die!
    don't fucking forget your candle wax you'll need it!
    to hell with the money! leave the cash! leave the kids! run for the hills while you still have a chance! dig a hole, and wait in that motherfucker! get a rifle! build a pelton wheel! grow some fucking cabbage! either try to stay alive, by banding together, or fucking go die in a fire!:facepalm:

please don't be a tool.

Wow dude, put down the cocaine.

And I think it is Mickey D's

I do agree with you though, I just do not think it is happening tomorrow.
  • burntofferingburntoffering Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Wow dude, put down the cocaine.

And I think it is Mickey D's

I do agree with you though, I just do not think it is happening tomorrow.

in our lifetime son!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    poorly written; didn't read after first line
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited February 2011
    I got to "shitty shitty micshit" before I crumbled. The internet has built up my stamina.
  • edited February 2011
    There's an old, closed down Bradleys near where I live. If society collapses, we can all go there.

'Cept it smells like cat-piss and is filled with homeless people..
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    There's an old, closed down Bradleys near where I live. If society collapses, we can all go there.

'Cept it smells like cat-piss and is filled with homeless people..

This could be a good thing homeless people can be eaten in times of food shortage:o
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    This could be a good thing homeless people can be eaten in times of food shortage:o
    This.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Bump,.,.,

this was too funny.

op in a hole somewhere waiting for shit to crumble
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    fuck all that shit all you needs a gun
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    I like you, OP. You seem like the Survivalist in me...but with loads and loads of Coke, and a severe lack of ADHD medication :D
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    I was giggling reading it, then when I hit the "grow some fucking cabbage" line I LOL.
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited April 2011
    I still have my Y2K Family survival guide vcr tape. I know all I need to know from Leonard Nemoy and the hording british guy.

DO NOT SHIT IN PLASTIC BAGS!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Why the hell would generators, televisions and heaters stop working because of a digit issue in computer programs?

People freaked the fuck out over nothing.