2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Problem?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Yes, a very big fucking problem.
  • edited February 2011
    Well hopefully in the future you'll think twice before perving over decent white girls you taliban terrorist
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Well hopefully in the future you'll think twice before perving over decent white girls you taliban terrorist

Well, hopefully in future you think twice before backstabbing another totsean you piece of shit.
  • edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, hopefully in future you think twice before backstabbing another totsean you peice of shit.

It's spelled "piece"
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited February 2011
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA the filthy moslem got fucking TROUNCED by FATTY

*high five*

fucking brilliant my good sir *hat tip*
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited February 2011
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Well, hopefully in future you think twice before backstabbing another totsean you piece of shit.

lol, edit.
  • edited February 2011

:facepalm::facepalm::fap::fap::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::fap::fap::facepalm::facepalm:

Oh my fucking god, that's some funny shit. Like it even matters what some UK censorship comittee says, they would have zero jurisdiction. :facepalm:
  • edited February 2011
    Vineman wrote: »
    :facepalm::facepalm::fap::fap::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::fap::fap::facepalm::facepalm:

Oh my fucking god, that's some funny shit. Like it even matters what some UK censorship comittee says, they would have zero jurisdiction. :facepalm:

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    I am not worried about iwf, but you when you provide ammo to those idiots you only harm totse and me. It was a cunt move and because of that I had to move that thread to restricted zone.

If you go after me and try to personally harm, I will fight back. FATTY maderchod is honestly the lowest of all trolls. I thought he had better sense than to pull that shit.
  • edited February 2011
    I am not worried about iwf, but you when you provide ammo to those idiots you only harm totse and me. It was a cunt move and because of that I had to move that thread to restricted zone.

If you go after me and try to personally harm, I will fight back. FATTY maderchod is honestly the lowest of all trolls. I thought he had better sense than to pull that shit.

If I'm the lowest of all trolls why are you still mad about it hours later?
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Guys, issue has not been resolved. . Please, do go after them with guns blazing.

fixed
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    If I'm the lowest of all trolls why are you still mad about it hours later?

Because even a troll wouldn't try to harm the fucking website you moron.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    More publicity for totse.info :thumbsup:

Some of those tweets are hilarious. "OMG Get off twitcam and delete the link!!" "I'm never using twitcam again" LOL :facepalm:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    TheIceman wrote: »
    Before long the Pakistani authorities will be at your door, Dfg. Count on it, buddy. ;)

fuck off spectral:facepalm:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    fuck off spectral:facepalm:

Yeah I caught Will Faggert after only two posts and reported it up the chain. That is why he is still outside raging.