I have come to the realization.

LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
That sexist and degrading comments towards Womyn are wrong and we are foolish to ignore the blessing earth mother Gaia has bestowed upon us in the form of our worlds other, better sex.

I would venture to say the world would be a much better place if wise, compassionate wymyn were in charge. They temper our senseless male agression and general lack of intelligence with their gracious and generous hearts and minds.

I reccomend visiting this website for more information:

http://womynweb.net/

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    I too am pro-women rights.

inb4negroandhisbfsachez
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    I have always viewed them as the flashlight to our batteries. A flashlight without batteries is just as useless as a battery with nothing to power.
    edited February 2011
    nightstar-shake-flashlight-cut-out.jpg

Unless the flashlight acts like a generator.
    edited February 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    nightstar-shake-flashlight-cut-out.jpg

Unless the flashlight acts like a generator.

Now you are delving into Zek's realm. :facepalm:
    edited February 2011
    Hush up old man.
    edited February 2011
    Shut up and go to your room, I am old enough to be your Mother's lover.. err I mean Dad.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    That sexist and degrading comments towards Womyn are wrong and we are foolish to ignore the blessing earth mother Gaia has bestowed upon us in the form of our worlds other, better sex.

I would venture to say the world would be a much better place if wise, compassionate wymyn were in charge. They temper our senseless male agression and general lack of intelligence with their gracious and generous hearts and minds.

I reccomend visiting this website for more information:

http://womynweb.net/

I hope you get hit by a bus.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    "Womyn"? Really?

If people would just shut the fuck up about gender there wouldn't be a problem. Men and women are interdependent on each other. We're all human beings and anyone who blathers on about how either gender is superior or inferior is delusional and has probably never set foot outside their house for more than ten minutes.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited February 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    "Womyn"? Really?

If people would just shut the fuck up about gender there wouldn't be a problem. Men and women are interdependent on each other. We're all human beings and anyone who blathers on about how either gender is superior or inferior is delusional and has probably never set foot outside their house for more than ten minutes.

Oh you poor misguided creature of Gaia..... you have been subjected to societys patriarchial domination of wymyn for so long you can't even see what a beautiful nuturing intelligent flower you and your kind are. I pity you and I hope that you can find the courage to visit the link in my OP and help yourself, and in turn the world.:)
    buddha wrote: »
    I hope you get hit by a bus.

Please stop derailing my thread with your petty blather. I can only guess you must be an insecure boy, feeling threatened by the truth.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Women make terrible leaders. How can any rational person think a woman leading could be a good thing? Look at the disastrous leadership of people like Margaret Thatcher. Women are driven by emotion instead of logic. This alone makes them unsuited for any kind of leadership.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    The fuck is up with this "wymyn" shit? Learn to spell english correctly, it's WOMAN

I was gonna say that
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    First, fuck this wymyn bullshit.

Second, I treat women the same way that i treat niggers. We CAN get along just fine, but they usually piss me off to the point that I usually want to swear off all of them.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    wymyn.

Fuckin spelling, how does it work?
    edited February 2011
    mrbenfield wrote: »
    i dislike all gender stereotypes. not just towards females, but males also. i am not allowed to cry. i am not allowed to truly care about anyone. as i'm sure you all know, that would mean that i am a homosexual.

QFT

Most of the males here who have a problem with women and try ot come off as the typical manly man who has no emotions are in reality just confused little boys who have yet to commit one truly manly act in their short confused lives.

I was raised old school by a Father who makes Red Foreman on That 70's Show look like Jack Tripper on 3's Company. He does not nor never has spoken about his feelings in over 72 years. As a result I too have difficulty in that area. But on an intellectual level I have managed to come to terms with it.

If you met me and hung out with me on a casual level you would think I was the typical 49 year old gruff and rough manly man. But if you saw me with a hurt child or a sick animal or if you saw me in the presence of someone harming someone who was defenseless you would then witness a side of me that you would never suspect present in my make up.

The little boys on Totse who spout off about women in a derogatory fashion don't even know themselves yet. How could they possibly know the first thing about women? Sure, they may have stuck there willy in a half a dozen little girls (16 - 25 years old) but they have never truly known a real woman.

To them I would suggest looking for some cougar action and getting a qualit education in regard to the fairer sex. A good woman can make or break a man. And a good man can spot these women.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    mrbenfield wrote: »
    i dislike all gender stereotypes. not just towards females, but males also. i am not allowed to cry. i am not allowed to truly care about anyone. as i'm sure you all know, that would mean that i am a homosexual.

You know how I know you're gay...
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    Women make terrible leaders. How can any rational person think a woman leading could be a good thing? Look at the disastrous leadership of people like Margaret Thatcher. Women are driven by emotion instead of logic. This alone makes them unsuited for any kind of leadership.

I hate Thatcher with a passion hell my family have champagne for when she dies (seriously). But she did get shit done the Falklands being a prime example. On the other hand she fucked up our country in many other ways. Oh and she took a hard line against the communists.

So women can get shit done, though when they bat on about equal rights it annoys me. Also to say women are driven by emotion rather than by logic is ridiculous look at the women who invented spray on skin.