Wtf is this? - "Totse totse boys"

edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.bebo.com/JeffH795

This is probably old and fully known to all Totseans other than me, but check this out, I just clicked a link from ED and found this garbage.

Discuss.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    • Male, 21
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    That's a little strange.

It kind of bugs me when people equate anonymous with &T, that's a 4chan thing.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    What exactly did anon do to us? Has anyone tried to contact him? His behold friend makes fun of him for claiming to be a hacker, that shit is funny.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited February 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    That's a little strange.

It kind of bugs me when people equate anonymous with &T, that's a 4chan thing.
    It says we are against anonymous.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    It says we are against anonymous.

Thanks for the heads up, maybe I'll actually read the fucking thing next time. :)
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Saw this a while back. Fucking stupid, if you ask me. Using bebo to reunite the clan rather than any of the forums? Fuck that shit.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    The fuck? We are against anon? Ok that's news I thought we kinda just ignored that they existed and let them get on with whatever the hell they wanted not involving us..
  • edited February 2011
    kfc v lot wrote: »
    The fuck? We are against anon? Ok that's news I thought we kinda just ignored that they existed and let them get on with whatever the hell they wanted not involving us..

I think we're neither against or for them - just think what you want to think. Personally I just ignore that they exist and let them get on with whatever the hell they want without involving us :D
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011

We've always been against them.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011

I'm sure as hell against them. The faggotry that is 4chan can't be put into words. They've gotten even worse with how they think their supposed "hacking" is actually making a difference. Fuck 4chan and everyone who uses it.
  • edited February 2011

Reading that right now - shit is really inspirational.
  • edited February 2011
    You seem to know some stuff about hacking - you should write some guides for Totse. I need to learn more, although it's best to learn for yourself without being nudged in a direction :D