I have discovered who FATTY really is. (Not trolling)

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
After careful scrutiny of the posts and opinions made on totse and zoklet (yes I know who you were) I have come to the credible conclusion that the poster known as FATTY_MCFUCKFACE is a female in the age range of 45-49; it is also believed that she is probably a lesbian on the masculine side. I am not trolling either, I'm dead serious.

Dosen't it make sense?

Also I have never been a member of Zoklet. I was hateing Zok Back before it was fashionable or k3ewl.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I came to this same conclusion long ago.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Who is he on zoklet?:confused:
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    You know, I honestly would not be surprised in the least. How do you figure that?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Fatty taking the cat out...
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Woah, DS, this is the first time I've seen a post from you in a thread that fr0st_Byte is in that wasn't calling him a tweaked out junkie.

My curiosity as to how he discovered fatty is middle aged female lesbian has made me suspend my revulsion towards drug addled scum like him for the time being.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    I'll leave you giaz in intense suspense until I have all my facts together.

I'm not kidding though; you will notice she has no facts to defend herself with though. Of course that doesn't have anything to do with her being banned ATM.
    edited February 2011
    Damn totse, 140 views in like 3 hours in HB for FATTY? You guys are going to make her head bigger than it is already.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    she sent me noodz, duh.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    I'll leave you giaz in intense suspense until I have all my facts together.

I'm not kidding though; you will notice she has no facts to defend herself with though. Of course that doesn't have anything to do with her being banned ATM.

Ahhhh. Just knowing that cunt got a ban makes any personal history a little less relevant at the moment. I'll bask in that warm sunlight for a bit before concerning myself with just how truly worthless Fatty is.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited February 2011
    Stop attention seeking and lying. All you're merely doing is taking a cheap shot at FATTY while he's banned, by saying he's a woman. That's pathetic.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    i miss fatty! :(
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    And yes fatty and I are hardcore dyke lezbo lovers.

jealous you fucking cunt swappers!

He still owned the shit out of all you queers.
    edited February 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Stop attention seeking and lying. All you're merely doing is taking a cheap shot at FATTY while he's banned, by saying he's a woman. That's pathetic.

Not trolling. I honestly believe these statements. And trust me, I would have made this thread with her banned or not banned.

Maybe not completely about the lesbian part but I honestly believe the older woman part.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    ^It kind of fits seeing as how Fatty never shuts up but never says anything either.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    even though fatty as made insulting remarks towards women(like a normal totsean should do), the fact that (s)he is a woman would not suprise me due to the fact that fatty always seems to have sand in its vagina in every post. But I must be true to my totse roots when i say "tit pix or it didnt happen"
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    even though fatty as made insulting remarks towards women(like a normal totsean should do), the fact that (s)he is a woman would not suprise me due to the fact that fatty always seems to have sand in its vagina in every post. But I must be true to my totse roots when i say "tit pix or it didnt happen"

I agree, show us them old lady tits of yours fatty.
  • edited February 2011
    ITT: a gallery of my many butthurt victims.

I'm only disappointed Erorr, flaccid_cock, and Dfg haven't posted in here yet.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    ITT: a gallery of my many butthurt victims.

I'm only disappointed Erorr, flaccid_cock, and Dfg haven't posted in here yet.

Lol victims.
  • edited February 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Lol victims.

What else do you call a thread full of people crying over being trolled?