Dell Duo

ijustfartedijustfarted New Arrival
edited March 2011 in Tech & Games
I originally wanted the iPad but after playing around with my cousin's, I missed being able to type with ease. The iPad is great and I like tablets a lot, but 9/10 times, I prefer it in the laptop mode. The Duo in tablet mode is pretty nice. It is very durable, but don't expect all the bells and whistles. I call the Duo my ultimate couch potato PC. One cool thing about it is that I can turn the light off in a room and the monitor automatically dims itself. I have never seen this before. I have been learning more and more about my Duo and each day I love it more and more. I regret not getting the optical drive and the audio dock. It does almost everything I need it to do, but most tablets/netbooks don't even have optical drives or audio docks.

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    I originally wanted the iPad but after playing around with my cousin's, I missed being able to type with ease. The iPad is great and I like tablets a lot, but 9/10 times, I prefer it in the laptop mode. The Duo in tablet mode is pretty nice. It is very durable, but don't expect all the bells and whistles. I call the Duo my ultimate couch potato PC. One cool thing about it is that I can turn the light off in a room and the monitor automatically dims itself. I have never seen this before. I have been learning more and more about my Duo and each day I love it more and more. I regret not getting the optical drive and the audio dock. It does almost everything I need it to do, but most tablets/netbooks don't even have optical drives or audio docks.

Pics? Links?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Specs and links and some pictures :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    10" No thanks.
  • ijustfartedijustfarted New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    10" No thanks.

Diffr'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, Bruh.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    Looks neat. I would take that shit everywhere I went if I had one.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Add the second Generation of processors on it and damn this thing would rock.
  • ijustfartedijustfarted New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Add the second Generation of processors on it and damn this thing would rock.

What would that change? Just curious.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    What would that change? Just curious.

Lower power consumption, better HD playback support and encoding support along with other performance improvements.