I'm moving.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    What crime did you commit to get sentenced to a life in Pakistan?
  • edited April 2011
    ALLAHU ACKBAR!
    :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Who did you kill? I mean WTF? Why would you even bother.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I did the crime of obeying my mother who accepted a teaching job over there. The employers gave her a bonus for accepting the job.
    I'm pretty much screwed, aren't I?

A) Girl or Dude
    B) Karachi etc WHERE?
    C) Do you have a hot sister?
    D) Is your mom single?
    E) What kind of teaching job?
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    1) I'm a girl
    2)Islamabad
    3) Not relevant
    4) Not relevant
    5) She is heading the IT staff.

Guys, I just found my future GF.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Thats the first thing I thought when I read it, dfg will like this. :D

I am loving this, I do hope this isn't a troll. I can easily meet her. Also, I can guess where her mother got the job. Op, if you're interested in:
    A) Hooking up.
    B) Getting some help.
    C) Getting some information about Pakistan.

Just PM me.

But please avoid trolling me :) It's not nice to fuck with someone who just got a glimmer of hope.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    The only question now is: OP, are you white?

I'm going to lol hard if she is a fat nigger.

That would suck. But I am curious about this one.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    dude you need some ass.

girl ass
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    @blindbat: :( I don't wanna. I rather like it here.
    Half-white.
    And dfg, I will do that, thanks.

I don't care, as long as you're a totsean. You pretty much top my list. Hope to see you soon. I do my best to play nice :).
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited April 2011
    Next thing you know Dfg will get arrested for not raping enough camels and sentenced to death by stoning.
    edited April 2011
    Next thing you know Dfg will get busted by chris hansen for thinking Dementedcupcake

is an underage girl.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Next thing you know dfg, you'll be in a CIA containment camp for who the fuck knows what reason. :o
    Next thing you know Dfg will get arrested for not raping enough camels and sentenced to death by stoning.
    Next thing you know Dfg will get busted by chris hansen for thinking Dementedcupcake

is an underage girl.

Could have happen in a perfect world. Pakistan isn't :)
  • edited April 2011
    ITT: Dfg doesn't get laid
    you heard it here first, folks
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited April 2011
    new arrival moving to pakistan and a girl. anyone else think this is fake?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    new arrival moving to pakistan and a girl. anyone else think this is fake?

Could be :). I did check everything btw. Like I said, I am curious to see what happens.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    whats your other half? and also, enjoy pakistan yo
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    can i c pix pls? that sounds like an interesting mix. don't become muslim you should be good :o
  • edited April 2011
    Wow, nigger and chink
    I hope you inherited the renowned black intellect and oriental physical prowess.

Dfg enjoy your mix of the muddiest of mud races
  • edited April 2011
    can i c pix pls? that sounds like an interesting mix. don't become muslim you should be good :o

pix wud be nice; I'm a mutt of sorts myself and it's always nice to see. Whatever though... Have fun, I guess :D

Oh, and @ Dfg: is there a preference for Dromedary or Bactrian Camel fornication in Pakistan? Just curious:confused::confused:
    edited April 2011
    Wow, nigger and chink
    I hope you inherited the renowned black intellect and oriental physical prowess.

thats what i was thinking.

that would be one fucking ugly mix
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Wow, nigger and chink

Well, I like variety. But fuck you for making me lol hard.
    pix wud be nice; I'm a mutt of sorts myself and it's always nice to see. Whatever though... Have fun, I guess :D

Oh, and @ Dfg: is there a preference for Dromedary or Bactrian Camel fornication in Pakistan? Just curious:confused::confused:

Hmm, any camel would do I suppose.

OP, give me a time frame. When are you coming here?
  • edited April 2011
    Wow, I always thought the first person to meet DFG would be the dude on whose couch he crashes when he gets an emigration visa, guess the mountin' is coming to Mohammed. Good luck OP, I have a bud that lived in India for a while when he was growing up, and I never really realized how it affected him until he left Canada shortly after grad, traveled the world, and ended up working oil rigs in Qatar, and living with his wife and child in Japan. This will be a good experience for you if you can handle it and embrace the change. You will be able to thrive in places that would be confusing and scary for others because you will know how to adapt to strange and alienating situations. I especially hope to see a pic of you and DaFunGuy, that would be sooo cool.

C/O
    "did someone order a white woman?, sorry, all we had was this, ... fuck you man, she speaks English, and can cook 3 different ethnicities, do you know how hard it is to find white women?, NO, no returns, talk to the head office and the shippings on you"
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    I would be careful it was not some one from ISI...

Not like the school is a million miles from HQ

14m6h5y.png