RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities

3:56 - 3:59 = .gif material

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Yep. We could go down that route and I could post Rebecca Black, Numa Numa dude or one of countless 'Celebrities' and say "American".
    Alas I won't.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    What a faggot, I mean is that even the correct word to use for him. Holy shit, I am typing while watching the video. 1 min in and I want to kill this pussy. Okay, here it goes. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAH WTF, hahahaha I can't stop lol'ing.

Fuck his voice is shit, soemone should slap that asswipe. Is he trying to me funny, looks like he wants some cocks, oh wait he is trying to be sexy.

2 mins, he sucks at dancing, but wtf :eek: OMG someone just give him implants. I can't watch this, this is just retarded.

3 min, I bet he would enjoy getting his butt raped, Okay, I might be getting out of words. Does he even know what S&M means? He isn't do anything expect acting like a jerk.

3:56 HAHAAHAHAHH, totally gif worthy.

Okay, I will skip the rest but he is a total queer. It would be nice to show this video in his college or school in future. Fucking dickward.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Yep. We could go down that route and I could post Rebecca Black, Numa Numa dude or one of countless 'Celebrities' and say "American".
    Alas I won't.

Do it faggot.

You'll end up losing.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    He must be home-schooled...

All I know is my kid isn't getting a damn web cam. :thumbsdown:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    familyguy wrote: »

All I know is my kid isn't getting a damn web cam. :thumbsdown:

Well, he will get one day anyway. The best thing you could do is to prepare him and give him tons of pussy.
  • edited April 2011
    familyguy wrote: »

He's wearing a school uniform.

But that tells you a great deal about British society these days, i.e. that it's increasingly acceptable to behave in an 'alternative' fashion. Schools are no longer places were the socially retarded get their asses ironed out for their own long-term benefit. Cue this buck-toothed retard making an ass of himself on the internet.
  • edited April 2011
    Yep, this is what happens when kids are told they are special and wonderful without doing a damn thing to earn it. Poor tykes' probably in the back of Nicks van already.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    i used to have fake teeth like that.

they are lolzy i think they were called bubba teeth.

I didnt know they sold them in UK though
  • edited April 2011
    If this kid gets tracked down he ruined his entire adult life in a few short minutes on youtube

God I love the internet
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    He's wearing a school uniform.

But that tells you a great deal about British society these days, i.e. that it's increasingly acceptable to behave in an 'alternative' fashion. Schools are no longer places were the socially retarded get their asses ironed out for their own long-term benefit. Cue this buck-toothed retard making an ass of himself on the internet.

To be fair there was a kid like this who went to my Sister's school.

I say "went" because even though he did shitty covers of "Time of your life" and looked like he was having a wank instead of strumming a guitar, he left as kids ripped the piss out of him thanks to YouTube.

It's not tolerated, and I would love to discipline *ahem* that kids Mother (assuming she isn't a fugly cunt)....but yes. Some people shouldn't breed.