Fucking Cunt Rolling Blackouts

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I woke about around 6:30 AM. I didn't go for my morning walk because I woke up late. I check my system ad read few things. I am in the modd to do something productive but I know from yesterday that fucking rolling blackout will occur around 7 AM. So, I shutdown the system and eat some breakfast. I wait 15 fucking minutes and it doesn't go out. I come back and power the fucking system, open up everything and start to get in my work mode. I check RSS and I am way behind everything and then fucking it's 8 AM and BOOOM! The power goes out, I am left with a fucking half written message and a blank screen.

I pickup my Portable Audio Player, and then start listening to The Dark Tower Book 1 Audio Book part 4. The power comes around 9 AM and I get up after finishing part 4. I power on the system, wait for the disk check and while that's going on, I just oil my hair and message it.

System is on, I check Ask Me Anything Thread, see Nick suggestion and some support from users, Google things up, look for the best possible solution and then I PM Hellish for the plugin but after some Googling I just found another copy. I login to Admincp and install plugin, and now I am just testing it and working on forum control.
It turns out, I need to manually edit each forum and click yes or no button. So, I get on to doing it. 10 mins of constant clicking and I am done. I join rimjobs and see FATTY talk about his latest scheme and ask AE to check if the plugin works.

I check the time and it's fucking 9:55 AM. I go to my Audio Books drive and copy Part 5 and 6 to my player and then assuming the power won't go out at 10:00 AM, I check my torrent drive and move things. Then I play Nikita Episode 20 and wait for the files to copy, while this is going on I see it's 10:03 AM and I know for sure the power won't go out. As I increase the fucking volumn BOOM!

Power goes out and I left with a fucking pwned face. I mean WTF YOU FUCKING CUNTS! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! How the fuck am I supposed to write, edit, do something when you cunts won't give me 50 mins of fucking peace!

So, I got up and went to another room and listened to part 5 of Book 1 and it's 11:43 AM and I just powered everything up, waited for the RSS to check itself, waited for the fucking torrent check itself, waited for FF to open, waited IE to open, waited for outlook and tweetdeck to open and went ahead and created this fucking thread.

FUCK YOU PAKISTAN!

Oh did I mention it's fucking hot outside and in few hours it will be next to impossible for me to work on my system because the temperature would go sky high and my room would act like a fucking oven.

Gimme a fucking break!

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    myfuckingrouter.jpg

My Router! :mad:

Fucking disconnects every time.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    we need to get you outta there ASAP
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    What happened to the case on your router
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    3rd world country at least sounds peaceful :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    What happened to the case on your router

Removed it and added a fucking fan. Bitch gets overheated. Plus, my system is acting like a dick atm.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Can you not get your hands on a generator or is fuel expensive. You could nigger rig one up quite easily - the hardest thing to get is usually some deep cycle batteries, but I am sure you would be able to pick some up in Gadani.
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited May 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    we need to get you outta there ASAP

this
    edited May 2011
    this

Seconded
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Can you not get your hands on a generator or is fuel expensive. You could nigger rig one up quite easily - the hardest thing to get is usually some deep cycle batteries, but I am sure you would be able to pick some up in Gadani.

Fuel prices are sky high and Generators are expensive and not really good in these conditions. Considering the random blackouts you just can't do anything about them. Plus, this fucking heat is a killer and it only just started!

FML, also, my Internet is being super GAY today. Fucking faggot isn't working. Using Wimax now.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Fuel prices are sky high and Generators are expensive and not really good in these conditions. Considering the random blackouts you just can't do anything about them. Plus, this fucking heat is a killer and it only just started!

FML, also, my Internet is being super GAY today. Fucking faggot isn't working. Using Wimax now.

Buy/Build a UPS? All you need is a battery charger, as many car batteries as possible and an inverter.

I had a PC power supply charging 4*75W/hour batteries and a 300W inverter, more than enough for 30mins of usage. Or if you have an old UPS lying around just rip out the old battery and replace it with a car/truck battery. Not sure how the UPS battery charger would go running a bigger battery... One way to find out!

Or just buy a laptop
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Outback wrote: »
    Buy/Build a UPS? All you need is a battery charger, as many car batteries as possible and an inverter.

I had a PC power supply charging 4*75W/hour batteries and a 300W inverter, more than enough for 30mins of usage. Or if you have an old UPS lying around just rip out the old battery and replace it with a car/truck battery. Not sure how the UPS battery charger would go running a bigger battery... One way to find out!

Or just buy a laptop

Laptop isn't really future proof and money is an issue. When it comes UPS it may or may not work since I am using a CRT monitor :(.
  • edited May 2011
    Seconded

We could sell cocaine to raise money.
  • edited May 2011
    Fuck local charities. From now on I'll donate my 'obsolete' hardware to DFG :D

BTW, what do you actually do for a career?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Fuck local charities. From now on I'll donate my 'obsolete' hardware to DFG :D

BTW, what do you actually do for a career?

Kind of rubbing my ass of for IRL project created by me and raven. It's hard work and requires total dedication and we use whatever resources we have to make things work.
    edited May 2011
    We could sell cocaine to raise money.

Definitely this
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    hey DFG what are you good at? / what can u do :) ? maybe we can find u a job here in the USA.