I own this place at this hour of the day

princessprincess Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I throw my coat on the floor and nobody is here to tell me to pick it up. I could go shit in the sink or masturbate in the couch crack. Then, around 7am when people come here, they will say, "Why does the garbage disposal smell like shit, why is the couch all fucked up and sticky, and whose fucking coat is on the floor?" "God dammit. now I got to straighten up the place!"

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Feels good doesn't it?
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Feels good doesn't it?

Its like I'm all alone in the barn and the veal calves are looking at me from their crates. They bleat hungrily and me, starving for their mother's teat. And I know they wouldn't know the difference if I slipped them my cock, and nobody is watching so what is the harm. I ask you, what is the harm, nobody would see or ever know. And they want it too, I see it in their big brown eyes. Their warm eager lips, making sucking sounds. Their moist leathery tongue, so inviting. So maybe I peek out the door, making sure the lights in the house are still out, and nobody will disturb us. The fear of getting caught just makes it so much more exciting. So I drop my pants and approach the crate, and the calf strains to reach my throbbing member.

Yeah, Its feels really good.
    edited May 2011
    I sometimes try to respond to DFG with inappropriate erotica.
    No real reason, but I think he might get off to it. example
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited May 2011
    Wait, how did this thread become so.... beastial?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    princess wrote: »
    Its like I'm all alone in the barn and the veal calves are looking at me from their crates. They bleat hungrily and me, starving for their mother's teat. And I know they wouldn't know the difference if I slipped them my cock, and nobody is watching so what is the harm. I ask you, what is the harm, nobody would see or ever know. And they want it too, I see it in their big brown eyes. Their warm eager lips, making sucking sounds. Their moist leathery tongue, so inviting. So maybe I peek out the door, making sure the lights in the house are still out, and nobody will disturb us. The fear of getting caught just makes it so much more exciting. So I drop my pants and approach the crate, and the calf strains to reach my throbbing member.

Yeah, Its feels really good.

Ah, the feeling on being one with yourself. I feel that too, while everyone is sleeping I peek out and venture outside at night. The lights are off and I know no one is watching me. I never really tried it before but after some careful planning I thought it would be wise to try it tonight. With my trusted lube in one hand and my semi boner in other, I approach the railing. The key here is to keep the railing lubed up and try to rub your dick against it. But since you might your dick if you're not careful, I already marked the spot during day. I start gently and pick up a pace, in my mind millions of dogs are fucking cats and after two or three bites and one long moan, I leave my mark railing. I leave everything and go to sleep.

When I come back in the morning, I see a sweet dryed up spot which shines in the morning sunlight. It's awesome being alone.
    edited May 2011
    Wait, how did this thread become so.... beastial?

It just got sexy. Their is nothing beastial about a man and his calf as long as nobody sees it.