What are some cool illegal items to own?

ShroomerShroomer New Arrival
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
Or better yet, what are the coolest illegal items to be found?

I guess pirated games could be one since you'd get to pay ALOT less for your games. Another item I think would be cool is a traffic light device. How cool would it be to get green lights ALL the time?

What else is there thats illegal to own but very cool to have regardless?

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    fully automatic guns
  • edited May 2011
    BRASS KNUCKLES son... Might not be illegal where you are, but they sure are here...
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Clove cigarettes.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    fully automatic guns

heh. all I need is an extra $200 for a permit. Sadly, that applies only per firearm and per class III required item. Add $400 to the total for an automatic with a silencer.
    edited May 2011
    heh. all I need is an extra $200 for a permit. Sadly, that applies only per firearm and per class III required item. Add $400 to the total for an automatic with a silencer.
    can i shoot with u?
    edited May 2011
    can i shoot with u?

Sure, but I don't own anything requiring those permits. Fuck, I haven't bought a gun in 2 years now. I'll give you a heads up when I drop the money.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    In the UK:
    • CS Gas
    • Firecrackers
    • Police baton (Asp)

Gotta love going to Europe for day trips
  • edited May 2011
    Slaves.

:thumbsup:
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    Slaves.

:thumbsup:

Thirded.
  • edited May 2011

A permit?
    You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Go google tax stamp and learn a thing or two, until then kindly cease posting on the matter.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited May 2011
    Switchblades are illegal here and they're pretty cool. I'm not talking about the bullshit quick-release kind, I mean the kind where the blade actually comes straight out.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    [*] Firecrackers

I am still disapointed to this day that those were made illegal. Fucking stupid labour government. Changed all fireworks. Thats how those cunts work. Make you think something is dangerouse unless you have a degree in it, clasify anyone doing it as a private citizen as anti social and it slipped through like grased shit.

That was the first one they tried for taking the piss out of people with shitty, fast moving legislation. Twats.

A human skin book may be illegal where you are - either way it would be too expensive to aquire one if you wanted one.

If you are in Isreal, it is illegal to own or play music written by Wagner. I guess they must have missed this then:

NSFI

We should have a propper war again where we can go in, attack and conquor. The people that have had South America for the last 400 years have done a pretty shit job, lets go in with helicopters and misiles and shit and take what we know we can do better with.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    The loophole for slavery is to own a football club... these guys are buying and selling off niggers and all sorts of wogs. That seems to be the closest and most legal form in Europe and America anyway.

It'd be cool to own and run a workhouse too.
    edited May 2011
    Sure, but I don't own anything requiring those permits. Fuck, I haven't bought a gun in 2 years now. I'll give you a heads up when I drop the money.
    ok sweet i will bring expensive whiskey
  • munkeymanmunkeyman Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    I have a special place in my heart for lock-picks, though in the USA they technically aren't illegal to own unless it can be proven you were going to use them for a crime.

My personal favorite is the tubular lock pick. So many vending machines raided.
    edited May 2011
    munkeyman wrote: »
    I have a special place in my heart for lock-picks, though in the USA they technically aren't illegal to own unless it can be proven you were going to use them for a crime.

My personal favorite is the tubular lock pick. So many vending machines raided.
    i like to complement lockpicks with a tacticool knife or two.
    edited May 2011
    ok sweet i will bring expensive whiskey

We are going to be best friends. It will be awesome.
    edited May 2011
    We are going to be best friends. It will be awesome.
    do u like nice cigars? i will get cubans :o