Fuck "Friends" Fucjk moneyt FTW

PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
When I went on holiday, I gave my friend a little bit of weed to sell for me. I get back, he wont meet up with me, he doesn't have my money. Apparently he lost it at a party and only sold one bag before that. Yeh, yeh, clearly bullshit.
In all honesty I'm a nice, calm natured guy. I have screws loose sure, buy I'm not the type to pick them screws up and punch you in the face with them. I would rather deal with problems on a psychological level, either that or by words and bargaining. Obviously if I ever found myself in a situation where I had no choice but to fight, I would.
So anyway this matey has owed me money for almost a month. He's saying he is waiting until my other friend gives him some product to sell. I'm pretty sure my other friend is not giving him any stuff though, and has never intended on it.
I don't have twitter, I'm not that cool. I decide to go look at his, because in lesson today he borrowed this other kids phone so he could post some stuff up. So I check it and most of his recent status things consist of pretty much just cussing me. By name and everything. Cunt.

What should I do? I want my money back, and clearly I need to teach him a lesson.
I expect something amusing from you guys.

EDIT: All of the above is edited as it was uncomprehendable.

Comments

• PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    yeh i'l, clen this up later or tommore. not now. i hopre you can understand iu thoug h.
    also,
    fuck the wrotld
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited May 2011
    So basically, some of you guys know me quite well. Some of you may knoe i'm a bit paranois and have alot of social anxiety. any way this is a long story and i'm a bot drunk, but i;m going to tell you it any mway. I'll fix it up tommorow or something.
    So yeh when i fent on holiday, i gave my friend a little bit of weed to sell for me. I get back, he wont meet me, he doesn't have my money.
    in all honesty im a nive, calm natured guy. I have screws loose sure, buy i'm not the type to pick them screws up and PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE WITH THEM. I'D RATHER DEAL WITH THINGS PSYCHOLOGICLTY OR WITH WORDS. IF IN A PHYSICAL COMBAT SITUATIPN I WOULD, OF GOURSE DEFENDD MYSELF.
    SO ANY WAY THIS GUY Has owed me money for almost a month. he;s saying hes; waiyting untill my other frined gices him some weed to sell. i'm pretty sure tmy other friwnd is not gibving him weed. fuckkkkkkk any wy. idont have twitter, i,m not that coolm. but i go on his bescaudse in lesson today he borrowed this otherfc kida phone so he could post ome stuff up. so i check it and most of his refcent statusd things ccoonsist of pretyt much just dissing me. by name and everything. fuckd.

What should I do, i want my moneyue back, and clesarty i needs to techn him a lesssonw

Quote for massive selftrounce
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Either you're a 13 yo virgin that's terrible at pretending to be drunk or a faggot.

fuck off

Heck, even DS typed better.
  • edited May 2011
    Firstly, you have to be literally BLIND drunk to be forgiven for typing like that. I can type perfectly even when absolutely ruined thanks to touch typing, so yeah.

Also, teach that faggot a lesson :thumbsup:
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Haha yeh I had a bottle of jagermister and a few beers. I'm good now I'll go fix up the grammer and retardation. I'm not much of a typist usually anyway. Then when I'm pissed off as well I'm just smashing the keys, I don't have the mental capacity to proof-check what I have written. I can't even be arsed to change like any one letter mistakes.
    Anyway, situation is sorted now. Still I'm sure you can provide me some lulzy revenge ideas.
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    Quote for massive selftrounce
    Fuck's a self trounce?
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited May 2011
    It'sup to you to figure out what you wanna do...he owes you money; either you can let it slide, or think of something.