cuntbreath snaggletooth

OsirisOsiris Acolyte
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I used to think that women are equal, and now I do not. There is a reason why women did not have jobs. Here is why,

1. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WORK, while you are talking I am doing your job.
2. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THINK, you make stupid mistakes because you are talking instead paying attention. Now I have to fix your mistakes because you are incompetent.
3.SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOUR WORDS ARE STUPID, She says "It's cool that you're quiet, that is your thing." The only thing I have is between my legs and I use it to make your mouth incapable of forming words. Read a fucking book and we might have something to talk about.
4. Your mind does not expand past your own emotions, it just doesn't, prove me wrong PLEASE.

Here is to another week of selling nearly every waking moment I have to some motherfuckers with big cigars. I swear to god I will wear your bloody scalps as a loin cloth before I die.

So tell my why you think women are, or are not, equally efficient in the work place or just in general. (In math, equal means exactly the same, not similar or comparable and I am using it in the same context.)

I am sorry, the layers of your emotional landscape gives me purpose far beyond my vague sense of work ethic and efficiency. I wallow in safe and dead objective information and wonder why my soul won't shine with this shit all over it.

Comments

• HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited May 2011
    women are only good for existing. They don't really do much else, not that anything else does more.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    women are only good for existing. They don't really do much else, not that anything else does more.

That and fucking but other than that they don't do much else
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Well, the brought us into the world other than taking care of children and sucking cocks and working in kitchen I don't see them doing any thing else.

inb4ragedtits.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited May 2011
    Osiris wrote: »
    I used to think that women are equal, and now I do not. There is a reason why women did not have jobs. Here is why,

1. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WORK, while you are talking I am doing your job.
    2. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THINK, you make stupid mistakes because you are talking instead paying attention. Now I have to fix your mistakes because you are incompetent.
    3.SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOUR WORDS ARE STUPID, She says "It's cool that you're quiet, that is your thing." The only thing I have is between my legs and I use it to make your mouth incapable of forming words. Read a fucking book and we might have something to talk about.
    4. Your mind does not expand past your own emotions, it just doesn't, prove me wrong PLEASE.

Here is to another week of selling nearly every waking moment I have to some motherfuckers with big cigars. I swear to god I will wear your bloody scalps as a loin cloth before I die.

So tell my why you think women are, or are not, equally efficient in the work place or just in general. (In math, equal means exactly the same, not similar or comparable and I am using it in the same context.)

I am sorry, the layers of your emotional landscape gives me purpose far beyond my vague sense of work ethic and efficiency. I wallow in safe and dead objective information and wonder why my soul won't shine with this shit all over it.

Nice
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited May 2011
    Stop working...be in control of your own life..not the people above you..
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited May 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Stop working...be in control of your own life..not the people above you..

Shut the fuck up.
    edited May 2011
    Sorry...I am not here to tell you what you want to hear:rolleyes:
    edited May 2011
    aww mcboozer :^( that really hurts... should i make a B&M thread about this?
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    The original post seems like a bad rehash from a section of the Dick Masterson book Men>Women.

Either quote it like for like and refernce the OA, or write your own material.
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    The original post seems like a bad rehash from a section of the Dick Masterson book Men>Women.

Either quote it like for like and refernce the OA, or write your own material.

Shut the fuck up bitch. I've got some shit to say about crap like this but I'm going to write it all out at once and not waste time on you.

And money makes the world go round, there will be plenty of times in my life that I will not need to work, right now I do, so I do. And if your idea of being in control of your own life is being on unemployment then please get off your ass and get a fucking job.

All absolute truths sound great in theory but putting them into practice can take a lifetime. Conveniently I have a lifetime to spare.
    edited May 2011
    Shut the fuck up bitch. I've got some shit to say about crap like this but I'm going to write it all out at once and not waste time on you.

And money makes the world go round, there will be plenty of times in my life that I will not need to work, right now I do, so I do. And if your idea of being in control of your own life is being on unemployment then please get off your ass and get a fucking job.

All absolute truths sound great in theory but putting them into practice can take a lifetime. Conveniently I have a lifetime to spare.

I am actually amazed. For what could have been nothing more than some one repeatedly banging their own body parts on a keyboard, most of the words joined together in some fashion.

Still did not really mean anything.

I think you have shown that the infinate monkey theory could work...
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Some how, some way....Totse.info has to stand together and really quit endorsing these bullshit generalizations...

"all niggers this...."
    "all women this..."
    "all muslims this..."

On and on ad nauseum. Its stupid and immature, and does NOT make you look cool or edgy. Instead it makes you look like some needy brat just seeking attention, coming up with whatever prejudicial nonsense strictly as shock value. :facepalm:

If Totse.info continues down this path where a huge part of the community has such -isms in their hearts....this place is going to be as irrelevant and pointless as Zoklet became a few scant months out of the blocks. :thumbsdown:
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    I am actually amazed. For what could have been nothing more than some one repeatedly banging their own body parts on a keyboard, most of the words joined together in some fashion.

I loled, sorry Osiris
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    You guys are over analyzing. This is why I put it in bitch and moan, I had a shitty day and needed to vent, so I did. I'm not on totse to get into the "in" crowd of your clicks, I am using it for my own psychological progression and to keep my wits sharp. You guys have the right spirit, but this stupid thread is not where I need my shit tore up.

dr rocker, aww shit, what a badass, Stupid words plus more stupid words equals just a big pile of pig shit. You made a funny, but haven't by any means intellectually trumped me. Intellectual property does not exist, it is owned by the collective conscience and it will challenge all of our identities. This is not an excuse to blatantly steal ideas for any kind of profit, but you simply cannot own intangible things. Not to mention, what I have written here isn't good or funny enough to argue about who owns it.

Da Guru, I fail to see where the shock value is in this thread, and do you really think most the personalities of the people here in the richer parts of the world vary enough to warrant individual analysis? People work on a input output system, they put nothing but garbage from the television into their heads and consequentially shit garbage out their mouths. I always keep an open mind when meeting new people but stereotypes are there for a reason. Its not a prison, just a ravine.

There are times when I should put more effort into a post, but I've things to do.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    should i make a B&M thread about this?

No, just shut the fuck up.

As for the OP;
    1. Women should just be banned from the workforce, like Mussolini enforced in Italy
    2. You expect a woman to think? A woman doesn't think for herself

3 and 4 are truthful enough.
    edited May 2011

dr rocker, aww shit, what a badass, Stupid words plus more stupid words equals just a big pile of pig shit. You made a funny, but haven't by any means intellectually trumped me.

Funny you seem to think I want to. I asked why you made a bad rendition of something in a book and tried to pass it off as your own. Vitriolic words show nothing but your rejection of discourse around an ideal you recognise you have not attained for the ideals you try to measure others by.

Now try that thinking thing again before you post. Try it a lot.
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    You should show some evidence before you call me a thief.

I'm trying to start a discussion about intellectual property and you are not doing a good job.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    I'm trying to start a discussion about intellectual property and you are not doing a good job.

No you are not.....there is nothing intellectual about any posts of yours on this thread, and as its already been stated you are just echoing hubris that has been said 10,000,000 times before...and probably a couple hundred just on this website. Really dude, this is the ENTIRE gist of your thread...

"LAWLZ! Women shouldn't open their mouthes unless they are about to suck cock!"

Herp. Derp. Slobber. :rolleyes:

Sorry bub, but that IS old, boring, rehashed rhetoric. :thumbsdown:

So if you want to discuss the intellectual property (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) of parrots instead of human beings you might have a shread of sincerity within the rest of this thread.

Until then you haven't given us anything original in the least, and its just the same broken record on skip......some dude that is frustrated with women, but then demeans himself to a level even lesser than a woman....but its even more embarrasing to witness because real men shouldn't act this way. :(
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    So why don't you offer me a solution of how you balance the feminine and masculine aspects of your mind?

"Intellectual property does not exist, it is owned by the collective conscience and it will challenge all of our identities. This is not an excuse to blatantly steal ideas for any kind of profit, but you simply cannot own intangible things."

Nothing to say about that I guess?
    Sorry bub, but that IS old, boring, rehashed rhetoric.

No it is a legitimate concern of mine, maybe it is similar to other writings because every man must go through this. It isn't for your entertainment, it is for my own purposes. I'm not going to back off this, for the most part you guys are just insulting me to stroke your own ego's.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    This is bitch and moan. He's bitching. It may not make sense, but you shouldn't be expecting intellectual discussion in a thread called "cuntbreath snaggletooth".
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    This is bitch and moan. He's bitching. It may not make sense, but you shouldn't be expecting intellectual discussion in a thread called "cuntbreath snaggletooth".

This. Secondly, at least he is adding content to the site.
    edited May 2011
    This. Secondly, at least he is adding content to the site.

Those Chinese bot forums add content daily, all of it incoherent jumbles of words. Maybe the Chinese are trying to make them a little better and the OP is one of them?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    So why don't you offer me a solution of how you balance the feminine and masculine aspects of your mind?

Huh? Where exactly did that come from? Up until you just typed that question that has been about the furthest thing you've even come close to implying.

To answer the question...I dunno man, I don't put too much thought into that kind of psychological mumbo jumbo. I just go through my day and act/react...I don't get too caught up into stereotypes... whether its racial, gender, age or whatever specific.

I guess I don't even understand the foundation of that question to begin with. I used to watch Days of our Lives and I'm very chatty with anyone, I can talk on the phone for hours if the conversation is engaging enough......so now that I've recognized a "feminine" trait, you tell me...what the fuck does it mean? :confused:

My interpretation is it means I'm quite social/charismatic and I'm a sucker for cheesy predictable drama...but be my guest, dissect away. :D

"Intellectual property does not exist, it is owned by the collective conscience and it will challenge all of our identities. This is not an excuse to blatantly steal ideas for any kind of profit, but you simply cannot own intangible things."

Nothing to say about that I guess?

What the hell do you want anyone to say? Its a lot of cerebral balderdash to try to validate your opinion. You haven't given any credible and most important ORIGINAL material for us....some kind of tangible unique story that only YOU can tell. Me, I could bore you folks for hours about the stupidity/irrationality of women...stories upon stories. And yes I WOULD have intellectual propriety over those stories, because they are coming from my mind and my keyboard...shit that hasn't EVER been retold.

Whereas all you've done is recounted "women are stupid" for the millionith time, and haven't given us any real reason or purpose to that idealogy. Surely SOMETHING has happened in your life to give you these vibes, yet haven't shared any actual real life circumstances to back up your beliefs.
    No it is a legitimate concern of mine, maybe it is similar to other writings because every man must go through this. It isn't for your entertainment, it is for my own purposes. I'm not going to back off this, for the most part you guys are just insulting me to stroke your own ego's.

I certainly don't need to insult you to stroke my ego, I get enough of that just going about my day and dealing with the weirdos IRL for even psyche satiation. And I'm really not insulting you per se, instead just the repeptitive message you have brought us.....that isn't "original" in any sense unless you quantify peppering the thread with some poetic and colorful generalizations that we've all heard before countless times before.