Alright, so I'm about to fire up the BBQ...

edited May 2011 in Life
I've got some burgers, chicken and sausages, as well as some cheese and ketchup if the need arises. Should I stick them all into one bun, slap the cheese on and rock a monster burger?

Or should I eat each thing individually, savoring the taste of each food before starting on the next?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Why limit yourself? :o
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Monster burger of death sounds more like my style. Post pics if you make it.
  • edited May 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Monster burger of death sounds more like my style. Post pics if you make it.

Too late, I already ate it :D I went for the death burger, consisting of 2 beefburgers, 2 sausages and a slice of cheese inside a bread roll which wasn't even big enough. Shit was awesome.
  • edited May 2011
    I hope this becomes the monster death burger thread, it's bbq season, go nuts, post pics.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    munchies 420 cafe.. those gaiz go nutz... i've had the french fries/chicken nuggets/toppings on my burger, shit is awesome brah.. i'll post pics when i do amazaburger for me again.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    this thread is useless without pics
  • edited May 2011
    I would have taken them but I ate the burger before I got back here. Don't worry though, I'll have another BBQ in a couple weeks with a load of friends and I'm sure we can come up with something epic to take a picture of.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    I would like a DEATH BURGER! With cheese! And Fries! And....Nachos!
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    this thread is useless without pics

szx3c4.jpg
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    szx3c4.jpg
    dr rocker's not as simple as fangly's simple steak sandwich sandwich :o:o
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker's not as simple as fangly's simple steak sandwich sandwich :o:o

You tell me you wouldnt eat it?
    edited May 2011
    You tell me you wouldnt eat it?
    it wasn't an insult. i was naming your sandwich. It looks delicious enough that I felt it deserved a badass name.
    edited May 2011
    it wasn't an insult.

It was not taken as such - for anyone to surpass such a wonder would be a wonder initself. Second picture - those are MOTHER FUCKING SHALLOTS not just red onion.
    i was naming your sandwich. It looks delicious enough that I felt it deserved a badass name.

Its a decent name. Its not over un-simple. How did you make yours more simple?
  • edited May 2011
    Holy fucking shit, this thread is making me incredibly hungry.
    edited May 2011
    It was not taken as such - for anyone to surpass such a wonder would be a wonder initself. Second picture - those are MOTHER FUCKING SHALLOTS not just red onion.

Its a decent name. Its not over un-simple. How did you make yours more simple?

meat and cheese on toasted bread. simple as can be.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    it was too raw for my likings.

But still looked good. ;)
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    I just found these in the store, and what a pleasant surprise......

http://www.johnsonville.com/products/chili-cheese.html

Chili and Cheese Smoked Sausage :thumbsup:

Imagine the taste of a chili dog without all the mess! Granted the flavoring isn't quite as vibrant as a real chili dog because there isn't so much slopped on it....but besides the texture not being there it tastes EXACTLY like a chili dog.

The only downside is using the normal care when cooking a frank with a cheesy inside, as you don't want to overcook it and loose the stuffing. That and the $3.49 for a 5-pack is a little pricey....but well worth the treat. :D
  • edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    I just found these in the store, and what a pleasant surprise......

http://www.johnsonville.com/products/chili-cheese.html

Chili and Cheese Smoked Sausage :thumbsup:

Imagine the taste of a chili dog without all the mess! Granted the flavoring isn't quite as vibrant as a real chili dog because there isn't so much slopped on it....but besides the texture not being there it tastes EXACTLY like a chili dog.

The only downside is using the normal care when cooking a frank with a cheesy inside, as you don't want to overcook it and loose the stuffing. That and the $3.49 for a 5-pack is a little pricey....but well worth the treat. :D

Sounds nasty good, but the way prices are in Canada I bet it goes for $6.99 might try them if I see them, I love cheese smokies, and this seems like a further step down the toxically nitrated road.