[NSFW] Jewish Miracles!

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I know there are some Jewbashers on here who will fucking love this, so may as well throw it to them. It did make me chuckle, because I know Jews can live with this as they justify it under God and not with Mortal eyes. However, it's still kissing a just circumcised cock. B]Now you know what's coming up[/B.

Oh and before people ask how I found it, I was sent it in an email with "LOOOOOL!" in it. Innit.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I generally consider religion to be a disease suffered by the weak-minded, but Islam and Judaism are particularly abhorrent. Anyone practicing or participating in ritual mutiliation of childrens' genitals should be fined, incarcerated and put on the sex offenders register.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited May 2011
    This video is no longer available because the youtube account associated with this video has been terminated.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    This video is no longer available because the youtube account associated with this video has been terminated.

:thumbsup:
    5char
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    I generally consider religion to be a disease suffered by the weak-minded.
    qft! :thumbsup:

Pity the vids down. I was in the m00d for some carnage. :(
  • edited May 2011
    Looks like that video pissed someone at YouTube off, because apparently expressing revolt at this depraved practice constitutes 'hate speech'. That's priceless. Maybe Jewish cock-choppers ('mohels') giving oral to babys' freshly sliced penises was just a touch to sensitive... no pun intended.