One Chance (flash game)

Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Just thought I would mention this game over here. It's not got the most action (that is, any action) and it's pretty damn short, but if you want to play a flash game that somehow manages to be moving in some way I would recommend it.

It's basically a game about the choices you make with the end of the world looming as a result of your actions. As I said before, it won't take you long to finish so I really think you should take a look at it.

Bare in mind you can only play it once, unless you clear the data from the last game, so make the most of it.

Feel free to post back with the choices you made and the ending you got.

www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/555181

Comments

• Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    As did I, the message seems to be "Maintain a decent work ethic, refrain from fucking your co-workers and ignore the death of your wife. Then save the world." That being said, I still liked it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I will give it a shot if the game loads for me.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Wdf? It replayed for me. I went to work then ended up at home again. :confused:
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    My playthorugh: Skipped work and had car sex with Annie, wife killed herself in the bath, Annie killed herself, died in lab before i found a cure. :(
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    What the fuck? how do you play this shit? I just skipped work and the game ended again!
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    There are 6 days in the game box...

duhh :facepalm: fml
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Just go to work everyday and you win. Stupid game with a mind controlling message.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    wdf? I had car sex with Annie, my wife committed suicide, daughter died after going to the park, went to work, and fell asleep in the lab? How do I wake him up?
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    wdf? I had car sex with Annie, my wife committed suicide, daughter died after going to the park, went to work, and fell asleep in the lab? How do I wake him up?

You appear to have lost this game.
  • SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    I played this game a while ago.

You guys seem to be missing the whole "wife" thing

the wife didn't kill herself, the wife died of the disease. the disease kills all living cells, so your wife finally died in the bathtub.

the first time I played it, I went to work every day except the first day. I died in the park with the daughter. really sad.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    Seitzy wrote: »
    I played this game a while ago.

You guys seem to be missing the whole "wife" thing

the wife didn't kill herself, the wife died of the disease. the disease kills all living cells, so your wife finally died in the bathtub.

the first time I played it, I went to work every day except the first day. I died in the park with the daughter. really sad.

No, you dumb shit, the death of everyone seems bloodless. Your wife bitches about nothing mattering all the time. Come on, use your head for once, bro.