Shit mood

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2011 in Life
Argh so this is a bit of a long one, but hold on.
Friday night I did my injections for my medical stuff then had a chinese with the missus. I only ate a couple of spoonfuls of rice and a bit of seaweed, then we got stoned and passed out. Hooray!

Anyway, Saturday rolls around and Tordek comes over. This has been on the books for a while, but my medical condition flares up with subconcious stress and I can picture my genes having a kind of trollface, as they know I enjoy seeing my mates, but they fuck up anyway.
We go exploring, then I pass out when I get back. I can't put anything in my stomach as it rejects it and I can't walk and can barely breathe. I sleep from 4:30pm to 2am and them from 4am to 9am. The pain has mostly gone but it's still there, and after taking 200mg Tramadol and 90mg Codeine yesterday and almost going to hospital due to the nausea and increased pain.

Now when it comes to University I have pissed away my 2nd year. I'm a smart guy, but I get apathetic. I'd rather get my job and work than doing the groundwork and being moulded to fit the marking criteria of a Lecturer. I failed an essay and after reading the feedback and giving it another go this morning, it's no different! (It's on race and class in the Great Depression, yet the guy wants me to talk about Bourbon Democrats and Populists which had mostly faded out by 1929).

So, as my girlfriend and other mate just turned up, what do you reccommend? A change of scenery? A break from work? Everything fucks me off.

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    Just get stoned again.
  • edited June 2011
    I recommend exactly that - a change of scenery, and definitely a break from working! Don't let yourself get so far behind that you'll feel like shit when you come back to it, but definitely get away for a little while.

Get outside. If your weather is like mine, it's warm and sunny outside right now. Go somewhere random, get out into the countryside if you can and enjoy something which isn't the sound of city life for a little while. It will take your mind off of everything. Just you, your mates, the nice surroundings and weather, etc. Take a camera with you so you can remember it.

Do something random. Change your routine. Rearrange your room so that when you return, it's different to normal. Drink something really cold and refreshing. Do something!
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited June 2011
    Please post pic(s) of your girlfriend so i can make a more accurate diagnosis
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Do what Trx said, I usually just get off and leave or do something which works for me.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Got my biggest piece of work back today and I wasn't accepting that mark so I spat rage at the faculty and have sent a proper shitty email to the MEDIA teacher that marked my HISTORY essay.
  • edited June 2011
    That's fucked up man, tell them to get their shit straight. Sure, curriculum this, curriculum that, but that media teacher probably doesn't know shit about history other than whats written on her marking scheme (which she should shove up her ass).
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    Please post pic(s) of your girlfriend so i can make a more accurate diagnosis

Pacino.. always spot on.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Pacino.. always spot on.

She's sitting topless on my bed packing a bowl, wearing only my trackie bottoms :o
    Light brown hair. Just imagine ;)

And yeah I will post the emails here :hai:
  • edited June 2011
    I wish I could do a dance and make the clouds rain down motivation, I also wish I could stop calling the waitresses at work cunts and screwing up my chances of promotion. Neither of these is likely to happen soon.

You know what you have to do, and you know you don't need to be happy to do it. You have not given in to nihilism, and for what it's worth, I don't think you ever will.
  • edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Argh so this is a bit of a long one, but hold on.
    Friday night I did my injections for my medical stuff

When are you going to fucking die from your stupid disease already and stop making shitty threads

Get tuff or cry trying, either get better or fucking die, but either way stop bitching about it in every post you make
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    You have not given in to nihilism, and for what it's worth, I don't think you ever will.
    You haven't either though have you? You put cucumbers or something in your ass to stimulate your prostate? According to some people, a dog's knot (penis knot) is the ultimate prostate stimulation! So what are you waiting for? You're a nihilist right?

I hear injecting heroin into your cock is quite a rush as well.
  • edited June 2011
    ocelot wrote: »
    You haven't either though have you? You put cucumbers or something in your ass to stimulate your prostate? According to some people, a dog's knot (penis knot) is the ultimate prostate stimulation! So what are you waiting for? You're a nihilist right?

I hear injecting heroin into your cock is quite a rush as well.

C/O stuck a toilet plunger to his bed

you know a motherfucker's a nihilist when he uses a tool to remove human waste from one's domicile to get off

P.S. you hear right, but now I have track marks all over my scrotum