Send me money

ocelotocelot Acolyte
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm broke and I need a couple thousand so I can move out of this hell hole called texas. Nobody is hiring right now either. Any money will help but I don't expect anyone to give me any. It's just a thought. Most people are selfish twats.

You can send it through paypal, my email address is geenweez@yahoo

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Most of us would rather spend money getting Dfg out of Pakistan, as it is more of a shit hole than Texas.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Except Dfg isn't actually in pakistan and never was. He's a resident of the UK and you're apparently dumb enough to fall for his bullshit. Funny thing is he admitted to being from the UK under the name "dfgunleashed" and was able to speak perfect english then. He does a shitty job of pretending english is his second language but I guess it fools plenty of stupids.

Anyway, I'm way cooler than that faggot Dfg. He's just mooching off of a white government, helping brown people steal jobs from native whites. The fag may not even be a paki. Could just be white. But if you haven't noticed, a lot of his british butt-buddies are mods here. What a coincidence. At least zok doesn't try to lie about who/where he is.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Gotta love those fake totseans like Dfg though. They're a dime a dozen but they keep the stupids busy
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    fags like you make tx look bad. stop bein' a bitch :thumbsdown:
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    fags like you make tx look bad. stop bein' a bitch :thumbsdown:

lmao

do you honestly think that texas needs anyone to make it look bad at this point? it has a permanent reputation of shit-sucking , regardless of what i or anyone else does. remember the shirt? "dont mess with texas, it's not nice to pick on retards" they make shirts like that because of people like you that don't realize what a retarded shithole texas is because you're too retarded lmao

and i don't think you'd say any of that to my face, little boy
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    I just owned this whole queer ass site in about 3 posts. Enjoy your fake-totsean circle-jerk fellas
    edited June 2011
    ocelot wrote: »
    I just owned this whole queer ass site in about 3 posts. Enjoy your fake-totsean circle-jerk fellas

some texan you are. crying & cutting out like a biggity bitch. i am not scared to say anything to your face, if you'd take your dickbeaters off your penis and out of pablo's asshole maybe you'd find a job and stop getting sick. crybaby bitch. i feel sorry for you. need $$ to leave?
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    some texan you are. crying & cutting out like a biggity bitch. i am not scared to say anything to your face, if you'd take your dickbeaters off your penis and out of pablo's asshole maybe you'd find a job and stop getting sick. crybaby bitch. i feel sorry for you. need $$ to leave?

Oh, I forgot texans are super hardcore and tough lmao. Actually, I am what you all want to be but never will be. Most texans are small, puny little turds with a chip on their shoulder, like you.

Man, one of the worst things about this state is the little snot nosed queers with a chip on their shoulder trying to make everyone think texans are somehow more hardcore than people from other places. In reality you're not, you're just stupid and more retarded. Me being a total badass and much bigger, stronger and faster than you is not representative of the state's average citizens. The average texan is a short fat mexican, or a skinny-fat nigger with a very feminine obsession with cheap cologne and baggy clothing. Then you've got the white ones, which almost always come from a genetic stock very much inferior to mine. Usually failthletes that try to fit in with the niggers and mexicans.

I wish you guys would just stop worshipping my cock and accept that you're not a state of badasses, but a state of retards that want to lick rick perry's preppy asshole.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Except Dfg isn't actually in pakistan and never was. He's a resident of the UK and you're apparently dumb enough to fall for his bullshit. Funny thing is he admitted to being from the UK under the name "dfgunleashed" and was able to speak perfect english then. He does a shitty job of pretending english is his second language but I guess it fools plenty of stupids.

Anyway, I'm way cooler than that faggot Dfg. He's just mooching off of a white government, helping brown people steal jobs from native whites. The fag may not even be a paki. Could just be white. But if you haven't noticed, a lot of his british butt-buddies are mods here. What a coincidence. At least zok doesn't try to lie about who/where he is.

Wow, so many failures in one post. Next time at least try working on your trolling. Compared to PK Texas is a fucking heaven, stop complaining bitch.
    edited June 2011
    i'm pretty sure if i wanted to leave tx, i would be making moves not crying like some emo kid who got his favorite scene band c.d. stolen. you are not superior yourself mr. 'can i brw 20 dollars?' if you want a way out, find it. stop trying to turn this forum into a feel sorry for me bitchfest.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Wow, so many failures in one post. Next time at least try working on your trolling. Compared to PK Texas is a fucking heaven, stop complaining bitch.

awww the poser is upset

you are not superior yourself

Of course I am, kid. and this bothers you a great deal.

But if any adults, particularly real totseans do remember and want to help me out, that would be cool. Yes, it's true I don't NEED any help, but the sooner I can get the money to leave this retarded shit-fest, the better.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    And Dfg, I want you to remember this: Zok is a real totsean, you are not. Fucking poser.
  • edited June 2011
    I saw an ocelot once way out in the desert, nearly shit myself. One of the coolest experience in my life.

Anyways, great thread OP but I'm not sending you shit

Cry about it.
    edited June 2011
    And Dfg, I want you to remember this: Zok is a real totsean, you are not. Fucking poser.

STFU acrolyte
  • edited June 2011
    And Dfg, I want you to remember this: Zok is a real dickhead sellout nigger who happens to have an active website because he kissed Jeffs balls. You are not.

Fix'd :thumbsup:
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    That's a baseless claim. Zok is not a sellout. He is kind of psycho though and has an obsession with guns. He's odd, for sure. But not a sellout.

If you think this creepy lying fuck Dfg is any better or that he'll protect the members of this site better than zok protects his members, you're sadly mistaken and I feel bad for you. You just don't understand how the world works and probably never will.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    If Zok is not a sellout why'd he cooperate with the FBI to have members arrested? I haven't seen that kind of behavior out of dfg.
    edited June 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    If Zok is not a sellout why'd he cooperate with the FBI to have members arrested? I haven't seen that kind of behavior out of dfg.

This, anyone who believes Zok isn't a sellout is delusional.
  • edited June 2011
    zok=fbi informant
    Jeff Cunter was innocent
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Cause he's a resident of the US and they had a court order, making it easier for them to rape him if he didn't cooperate. You haven't seen that behavior from Dfg because this site doesn't have the same members contributing the same useful (criminal) information to Bad Ideas. It's also not nearly as popular. When the time comes, keep in mind that the UK never refuses to extradite criminals to the US. Dfg won't be any different if this site ever draws enough attention. Being gullible enough to believe he's in Pakistan doesn't change the fact that he is and always has been in the UK.

Zok does not have the money for the legal fees to fight the court order, either. He didn't really have any options. The coupon guy was simply foolish.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    Do you have proof dfg lives in the uk or are you just blowing smoke out your ass?
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Do you have proof dfg lives in the uk
    Do you have any proof that he doesn't? Didn't think so.

This is like trying to argue with a 12 year old. Proof on the internet? Short of going there and filming him in the UK after spending a couple thousand tracking him down( and you'll then ask for proof that it's actually him in the video), what proof could anyone possibly have? Kidnapping the motherfucker and letting you wonder why he hasn't logged in? Use your brain, kids.

I paid attention over the years. Trying to make Dfg out to be some kind of totse hero saint is just retarded. You think he's going to go to prison to protect some random fuckheads over the internet he doesn't really know? The guy was only on the original totse for a few months before it closed.

If he did "take one for the team" and let himself go to prison by destroying the evidence, I'm sure he'd be rethinking that idea real soon after being there a few days. Thinking, why did I do this for these people I don't really know? Yeah, but we all know deep down the guy isn't crazy, you're just pretending he's a crazy totse hero/saint/whatever.

It's all lame. Any website that promotes freedom of speech can inevitably go the way of zoklet. The feds have always hated freedom of speech and have always tried to shit on the constitution every chance they got. You aren't safe here, you're only safe when you make yourself safe.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Do you have proof dfg lives in the uk or are you just blowing smoke out your ass?

Blowing smoke out of his ass. Never been to UK or USA. Feel free to prove me wrong.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011

You're the one who made the claim not me.
    You aren't safe here, you're only safe when you make yourself safe.

I'm shaking in my boots.
  • edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Blowing smoke out of his ass. Never been to UK or USA. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Hopefully pretty soon you'll get a nice Caribbean vacation to GTMO
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011

I'm shaking in my boots.
    It wasn't directed specifically at you, dumbass. Obviously you're just some internet druggy that doesn't warrant enough attention from law enforcement for anyone to give a fuck enough about you to bust you. When you become a good scammer or some other type of less petty criminal then you may need to be careful.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    you're stupid shut up!
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    So I was walking outside today in the scorching sun and right
    when I was about to cross the street, a wild cockroach appeared.
    It must've been about 2" long. It was on the floor and I was
    scared of stepping on it, but I did. It made this horrid,
    "CHRUNCHHHHH" sound and white/being goo oozed everywhere.
    I lifted my shoe, and it wiggled it's antenna, I was like, "WHATTTTTT."
    And used my other shoe to finish it off.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Actually when I used to be mod here I checked Dfg's IP address for shits and giggles and he is from Pakistan so stop being retarded.

There are a lot of proxy servers in pakistan which anyone anywhere can use to make it look as though they live in pakistan. Not really surprised you didn't realize this, seeing as you were a christian at one point then got embarrassed about how stupid you were
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011

I paid attention over the years.

You obviously know dfg lives in the UK, what gives you that idea smart guy? You have no actual proof, but you have been "paying attention."

Please enlighten us with your inside knowledge ocelot.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    You obviously know dfg lives in the UK, what gives you that idea smart guy? You have no actual proof, but you have been "paying attention."

Please enlighten us with your inside knowledge ocelot.
    I will if you give me money. I realize most of you are poor high school kids but SOME of you can send me money. I'll even film myself beating the shit out of a group of mexican gang bangers if you give me money.

I would do it for you, guys. When I've got a lot of money, I'll help anyone on this site out, no matter how much shit they talk or how gay they are. Except Dfg, because he's a liar.
    edited June 2011
    I will if you give me money. I realize most of you are poor high school kids but SOME of you can send me money. I'll even film myself getting gang banged by mexicans after eating taco bell if you give me money.

ftfy.