Someone Tell me About Co-codamol

edited June 2011 in Man Cave
I was given a bunch of these tablets by the doctor as a painkiller and I don't really know much about them. I checked around the internet a little bit but I'm just looking for some straight up information regarding things like...

How addictive they are
How well they serve as a painkiller
What happens when you overdose? (They're an opiate but they contain Paracetamol which is a little shitty)

Etc etc.

Anyone here have any experience with Co-codamol? I think I recall RemadE mentioning it once.

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Iv never even heard of it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I'm off to a house party now, but if you want to chat later/somewhen, I have 5 years of (ab)use experience. What's the brand name and dosage? I have Solpadol (30mg Codeine and 500mg Paracetamol). Get to pick up a cocktail of fun shit every week. Cheers NHS :hai:

Oh, and don't take too many. Everyone is different, but prepare not to shit for a while if you are a opiate n00b. I was so severely blocked up once, I was taken into A&E and had prescription laxative pumped into me. Shit was so.....nasty.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Eh, don't bother abusing anything that contains acetaminophen. Makes for a decent general painkiller though.
  • edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

Oh, and don't take too many. Everyone is different, but prepare not to shit for a while if you are a opiate n00b. I was so severely blocked up once, I was taken into A&E and had prescription laxative pumped into me. Shit was so.....nasty.

By "pumped into me", do you mean that they actually pumped laxatives into your asshole?
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited June 2011
    CWE
    Standard.

There must be a guide for it on here?
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited June 2011
    CWE
    Standard.

Maybe someone should write one up.
    edited June 2011
    By "pumped into me", do you mean that they actually pumped laxatives into your asshole?

Almost, but just with my mouth. Had to have a tube put in down my throat as even breathing/swallowing hurt.
  • edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Almost, but just with my mouth. Had to have a tube put in down my throat as even breathing/swallowing hurt.

Shit, dude.

If you're going to be doing opiates all the time, at least drink smoothies or something.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited June 2011
    CWE
    Standard.

Maybe someone should write one up.
    Frostbyte has a guide for "Rapid Micro CWE" hiding somewhere around here
    edited June 2011
    Shit, dude.

If you're going to be doing opiates all the time, at least drink smoothies or something.

Too right! Due to medical shit and my guts slowly closing up, I can't eat now. One day a month I can, but even that's a pain-filled, 2 day long painfest. I justhave nutritional drinks now. I can't tell you how much they help build me up :o

Also, CWEs aren't that bad, but you may as well just take them all. Fuck the paracetamol, I have had them for, as I said, 5 years and my liver is in tip-top condition. That's an average, I'd say of 5 a day (150mg codeine, 2.5g paracetamol). Some days I've had 4+g of paracetamol and I'm still here. Even when combined with booze, which is a tad stupid I know.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    I've been doing lax CWE's on co-dydramol for the past 8 months, now my liver hurts whenever I binge drink :mad: