A few words on guides for bad ideas

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
Please dont steal others content from another site without crediting the original author. If you dont wish to credit the author please rewrite the rticle in your own words. We dont wanna piss in anyones flakes here. Also great job gents on the wonderful bad ideas

Comments

• wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    *Zips up pants*

I could get away with plagiarism in HS but not here. Harsh

Oh well, I guess this isn't Kabuki theater...
  • edited July 2010
    *throws flakes away*

I agree with this though. Repost after repost gets old, and no one cares for re-washed information anyway. Bring the new shit around - this is the now, after all.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have a vision for bad ideas here and thats for it to be as innovative and useful and relevent to our modern age as possible. I'm sure you all agree that things that are usefull is what we truly need here. When i first came to Totse 3 years ago I had no knowledge of anything, after reading all that was offered I have been able to live comfortably of of bad ideas for three years. I am no professional but i think together we have the knowledge to share to make ones life much easier
  • edited July 2010
    What about guides posted on Zoklet? Could a mod copy them here into the BI text files. Still crediting the writer. I know I have a few over there.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    What about guides posted on Zoklet? Could a mod copy them here into the BI text files. Still crediting the writer. I know I have a few over there.

It is certainly fine to bring over your content from Zoklet. Scumbag from zoklet stated that he doesnt mind if we bring over his guides as long as we give him credit. As for a mod bringing over a guide ,well we dont have a mod yet for bad ideas. Alot of people have shown interest in modding here but those are the same people who havent contributed anything here. I'd like to see the mod of bad ideas be someone who contributes a lot to this section (I am not tooting my own horn) This place should be headquarters for great things criminal
  • edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    It is certainly fine to bring over your content from Zoklet. Scumbag from zoklet stated that he doesnt mind if we bring over his guides as long as we give him credit. As for a mod bringing over a guide ,well we dont have a mod yet for bad ideas. Alot of people have shown interest in modding here but those are the same people who havent contributed anything here. I'd like to see the mod of bad ideas be someone who contributes a lot to this section (I am not tooting my own horn) This place should be headquarters for great things criminal

Alright. Sounds good. I do agree, old totse BI set the bar high. I'm sure that can be reachieved. BI is what got me into totse. Funny thing is, I read all the text files and months later figured out what bbs was. Lol. I wouldn't mind being a BI mod, I did have 2 huge shoplifting threads (larges BI threads) over on Zoklet going. I don't even know how mods are selected here tho.
  • ScumBagScumBag Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    So far I agree with all that has been said in this thread. It does need to be new and inventive. What worked yesterday does not necessarily mean it will work tomorrow. Security devices, laws, and how LEOs are trained are constantly changing / improving. What any fan of BI needs is to be one step ahead of the game. Sharing of that information is one way to do this.

On the flip side of this … There are still things that can be learned from the posters of yesteryear. I had saved a few of the longer / better post from &T, ZooAss, Bomeshock and others. As I have said I do not mind someone cut & paste them here - I am not the author of those - give credit where it is do. I believe if someone is going to spend the time to give out that type of lengthy info then just give them credit. I have seen some of my stuff reposted in other forums and am quick to point out their fraud.

I figured that Pandora Assassin would begin the Official Shoplifting Thread here since he was the driving force behind the one over on Z. As long as he saves the second / third post as blank I have no issues of bringing the SL Guide here and he can continue on the Receipt Return he originally started. ---- PA you gott’a hang with us this time. You kind’a left us hanging on the second SL T&T.

I have no opinion as to who gets the MOD Spot. This person needs to be on duty at least once a day, be open minded / not a forum Notzy, and to move / eliminate Trolls.
    :cool:
  • ShadyLadyShadyLady Locked
    edited July 2010
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    ShadyLady wrote: »
    It’s nice to see a lot of familiar names here. Didn’t see an introduction thread anywhere so I’ll do it here since this is where I’ll primarily be posting. I’m ShadyLady from Zoklet. Anyone else with a similar name is an imposter.

Hoping that this place will evolve past revenge threads & ‘how do I remove ink tags’ posts (detacher, Goddammit!) to fraud, carding, extortion, etc. Quoted by an anonymous poster on Zoklet: “SWIM does not understand why people on Zoklet talk about burglary, car shopping and shoplifting, when they could be living in 200,000 dollar homes in the suburbs through white collar crime.” It’s a new decade so let’s move forward & get with the times!

Of course, I everything I post is hypothetical. I don’t commit crimes nor do I condone others committing crimes. However, I do support the sharing of information.

ShadyLady

Good to see you here ShadyLady. Please feel free to add and create I agree with you its time we step it up to more involved and higher paying things
  • ScumBagScumBag Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    they could be living in 200,000 dollar homes in the suburbs through white collar crime.” It’s a new decade so let’s move forward & get with the times!

I do agree … the only issue is that once people move to a good / successful white collar crime … they have already moved beyond BI.

Once you reach that level, your not going to come back and share with ScumBags.
    So BI gets loaded up full of Kidiots with to much time on there hands.
    :cool:
  • edited July 2010
    I wrote the foremost guide on pedobaiting and a host other subjects, and I've already seen people passing them off as their own...
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    I wrote the foremost guide on pedobaiting and a host other subjects, and I've already seen people passing them off as their own...

i remember there being some really detailed guides on totse1; whether or not they were yours i would not know but they were excellent reads :thumbsup: