Lolita No More [Pubished]

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2011 in Life
"Hey Linda, come here for a second, I got something to show you" says Tim.

"Coming dear" says Linda wearing her night gown.

I have been dating Linda for a while. We have been on numerous dates and although her parents didn't like me they slowly adjusted to my odd habits. Linda is quite young, she is just approaching 16. Her parents tried to get me arrested for raping their daughter but it was too late anyway. Sadly, they died while going to the police station. It was a tragic accident in which I rammed my car into them and set it ablaze. It wasn't my car but hey who cares.

I stalked Linda for over two years. I met her when she was just 13 years old. Tall beautiful with those dreamy eyes you could tell she was quite bright. I usually met her at park and other spots. We had a different bond one which only I understood. I could tell she liked me but didn't like me in that way. When she was 14 I stepped up my game and made sure we met at regular intervals. Her parents didn't know about this and Linda didn't tell them.

We first made love in my house. I took her to see my stamp collection (lame right but it worked) and then overpowered her and literally raped her. I was prepared to dumb everything but amazingly she didn't tell anyone. I mean she didn't enjoy it because hell she fought like a real warrior. After that I kept my distance and once I knew she wasn't tell anyone, I started raping her. I would follow her and find my opportunity and rape her. I did her in malls, in different bathroom and three times in my own house. I boned, gagged her. Fucked her tight pussy until she was cumming like mad and fucked her ass like an animal. She didn't say a single word.

During over relationship (technically it isn't) I felt something for her. I think she noticed this too. I tried to make love to her, no longer forcing things but trying to get her to make the moves. She didn't, it like a fucking a very hot piece of plank. But as long as she didn't tell, I could keep on going.

Until just when would be legal for me, her parents find out. They're super mad and I try to convince them but they went off anyway. I followed them but like their daughter they didn't tell anyone. I know they will they were just thinking about their pretty daughter future. Unluckily for them, they went for it and I had to kill them before anything happened.

I walked Linda through and told her how her parents died. I didn't tell I killed them but it was just a freak accident. She seemed to buy my shitty story (what a stupid (hot) cunt). So, I took for a road trip and we bonded over time. This is our 3rd week together. We cuddle we fuck and have a good time. Today we're going to do some S&M, she always enjoys this bit.

"Darling, I am here" Linda comes holding a cup; Tim enjoys the view as her perky tits are poking through her see-through nightdress. She sits and hands the warm drink to Tim, drink it darling you will need all your energy for this night.

Tim takes a few sips and then gulps it all down. It feels sugary and quite tasty.

Linda goes back to the kitchen and comes back with some water. Drink this it will make it easier for me to kiss you. Tim takes few sips. Linda jumps on the bed and kisses his hands. Using her mouth picks up the rope and ties Tim’s hands together. The knots are quite strong but he doesn't complain. She has done this many times.

He opens his legs and she quickly moves on. When she finishes, he takes down his underwear and goes directly for his penis. His member getting harder by every sucking motion, he motions her to take off her clothes. She slowly teases him and then get naked totally naked. Leaving his dick, she thrusts her pussy on face and he starts eating it. He licks and keeps on licking, her moaning increases and he can feel she will cum and then he blacks out.

He wakes up to find his body fully bonded, he can't speak or move his body. Linda stands in the cover and watches him. She tries to say the safe word but she ignores him. And then Linda comes near him and says just:

"Since, the day you raped me, I always resented you, I always wanted to kill you but I couldn't I was fucked up, I enjoyed and hated the way you treated me, I wanted it to end and continue at the same time. But you killed my parents faggot and that day I made up my mind. You can't hide things for me. I knew you the day your broke my virginity, with every thrust I knew parts of you. You're a sick fuck and tonight I will have my revenge"

Tim tries to screams but nothing comes out. He is shocked. For the first time in his fucked up life he is shocked. He wasn’t shocked when he fucked his sister and he wasn’t shocked when he raped other girls. He was happy but this cunt made him shiver. He was actually afraid of her.

Linda jumped on him and then like before sucked his cock. Tim thought maybe she was just fucking with him and he relaxed. She continued sucking it until it was rock solid. And then she fucked him, after few minutes when he was about to cum, he got off and bit hard on his dick. The pain was intense, his body was shaking in pain his teeth clenching the little red ball and then using her teeth she tore up his dick. It seemed impossible but she did, bottle and cum came out in one fucking flood. That bitch didn’t stop, she kept on munching it. The bed was soaking with his cum and blood.

She got up and kicked hard he cried again. At this point he brain didn’t register anything, he was in shock. Wasting no time, Linda went back to the table where she placed her things and got the knife. As Tim watched she cut her balls and penis and even punctured his asshole. This whole time Tim was in shock, couldn’t move and couldn’t process anything.

She let the blood flow, she knew Tim would die to lose of blood but she didn’t want him to die this way. She cut the strings and Tim mouth was filled with spit. She got the screw driver in one hand and the hammer in other. Position the screw driver tip and then forced the hammer down. Tim went cold she continued to bang his face with the hammer. Making sure his head was fucked up for good. Thinking how he loved he kneecaps and how his fetish for licking kneecaps consumed him, she paid extra attention them. She enjoyed breaking his bones with this quality hammer.She got the petrol and soaked the whole bed in it. Tim life was leaving him. Dumping her clothes on the bed and spilling more petrol. She changed her clothes and got ready. After everything was in place, she lit Tim lighter and went outside.

Inside the room, Tim body baked his in own sins as Linda drove away. She was later gave birth to boy which she killed when he was 13 but not before raping him.

Comments