Nice clean footage of 4 people getting fucked over by a waterfall

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm sooo getting this footage ffor utube"

Comments

• MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    Thats not funny, my brother died that way.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    I wonder how much of what's heard translates into "fucking morons"...

also
    I wish there was footage of a few bodies smashed to shit at the bottom of the fall.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    It was more a sarcastic remark @ how stupid a utube adon was more important than a life.

Hmm...Camera or find them a life line. Doh! Camera of course. :rolleyes:
    Sorry about your bro mang. :(
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    It seems like everytime I laugh at something on the internet someone says this.
    430598-FZVT407.jpg
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    It seems like everytime I laugh at something on the internet someone says this.
    430598-FZVT407.jpg
    trollface_WRAPPEDinBACONs_FIRST_PIC_DUMP-s469x428-137060.jpg
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited July 2011
    I just read a news article that said 3 of them drowned (2 got out). I don't like to be too critical about this sort of thing (don't speak ill of the dead and all that), but notice the guy right at the beginning wearing a purple t-shirt and white three quarters? He starts off level with the some of the group that ended up being swept over, he just chose not to fuck about. He busted his lungs to get out and is alive because of that decision.
  • gingerkidgingerkid Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    i don't feel bad for them, only an idiot would try and run across a river right next to a waterfall:facepalm:
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    Is it somewhere else? That link isn't working.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    Damn you know that sucked.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2011
    well that's what you get for not running when a fucking flash flood is coming especially when you're at the edge of a water fall.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Talk about bad decisions. I would never fuck with a water fall especially one this awesome. They had plenty of time to run across, if you noticed when the water came in it wasn't that fast, it got worse when they waited. Plus, I am sure you can make a group chain to get them out, or use shirts to make a rope and finding a good hold on the ground would have been much wiser choice.

But still, it wasn't nice to see them go that way. PEOPLE USE FUCKING COMMON SENSE PLEASE!
  • edited July 2011
    Wow, they should have attempted to get out of there WAY earlier. If they'd have run across right away then there's a chance they'd have made it... But damn, that was a bad way to go. Reminds me of the scene on The Fugitive where the guy dives down the dam ;)
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Woah...:eek: