Pakistan Solves Women Unemployment Problem

DfgDfg Admin
edited November 2011 in Man Cave
Women in Pakistan are behind in everything, from jobs to serving their Country. But they're slowly climbing the ladder. Today, in Peshawar a young girl with big baps blew herself in pure religious ecstasy and killed two little children and one horny police officer. Taliban and other Anti-America cults are hiring young girls at high rates for doing suicide attacks. Experts in various online communities believe that this trend will have positive impact on Pakistan as it will open more job opportunities.

During 2001-2011 Pakistan has suffered a major decrease in revenue and Women in Pakistan have faced some tough challenges. From losing jobs to getting raped. Suicide bombing has been male dominate for quite some time, it's pretty hard to get into blowing yourself up business without contacts. But thanks to local Islamic brothels Women are finally getting the chance to take the leap of faith and kill children and hard working men and become a part of the Extremist society.

Mullah Amer vows that in future more and more women will be offered jobs in different regions and will be offered insurance, family support, child support and 72 virgin dicks in heaven all for just blowing themselves up.

Currently they're boot camps setup which offer training in firing arms and charming someone while pushing the red button. So, America you should try approach to fix your unemployment problem.

Comments

• LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited August 2011
    women enlisting to be suicide bombers..isn't that against their religion? do they get 72 male virgins?:o
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I wondered if they got virgins, too. That'd suck. Worst paradise ever as they probably couldn't hold their nut.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    women enlisting to be suicide bombers..isn't that against their religion? do they get 72 male virgins?:o

Nope lol. Yeah and they do get 72 males. whores!
    RemadE wrote: »
    I wondered if they got virgins, too. That'd suck. Worst paradise ever as they probably couldn't hold their nut.

Yep, they will get virgins and their husbands.
  • alisanLalisanL New Arrival
    edited November 2011
    There are millions of young men and women waiting and waiting for job opportunities. This chronic problem of unemployment is not confirmed to any particular class, segment or society. I've read some articles that talks about unemployment, please allow me to share it here. about 3,000 careers. Citigroup is the biggest financial institution announcing layoffs this week. But it is in no way the only one. The financial institution states the move is a cost-reducing strategy. Layoffs are being experienced in the monetary market in the United States and abroad. Source for this article: Citigroup could lay off thousands in continued industry turmoile . The problem of unemployment is a world-wide reality. The developed countries like the U.S., England, France, Germany, Italy, etc. also suffer from this problem, see it's all over.