Back to the Future Trilogy [1985-1989-1990]

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
back2thefuturetrilogy.jpg

IMDB:
Part I
Part II
Part III

Now, I am not going to waste my time explaining this one. For me this movie is iconic and one of my most memorable movies. I was fascinated by it and I did watch it many times. Now, the HD version of these movies were out for a while but I didn't download them because I didn't have HDD space and I was afraid it will ruin my fond memories.

But I have decided to take the leap of faith and download it anyway. There are many torrents out there but I would recommend you guys use private trackers or find torrents which are above 7-8 Gb for 720p and 10-13 Gb for 1080p. Bit rate better here. The CHD rips have good bit rates, if you can find FLAWLESS releases they're even better.

Torrents:
CHD Rip [3 Movies] 35 GB [Recommended]
720p [3 Movies]

Reddit

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Just watched the first part. Wow, WOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

It was released in 1985 and I was born in 1986. So, this pretty much connects with my childhood in some way. The movie was top notch, absolute joy to watch and watching it now is more fun than when I watched this epic with my family. I can understand all the references and it's just an awesome movie to watch. I am going to download the other two parts.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    Back to the Future is one of my all-time favorite films. I hope you enjoy them, Dfg.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited August 2011
    BTTF is a great trilogy and I'm the kind og guy who usually hates every movie.

I've seen 2 and 3 a million times. For some readon they only infrequently put the first one on TV and i never really liked it that much anyway.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Dude, I am telling you this movie is kick ASS. I watched the BD Rip