True Blood Season 4 [2011]

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LmREMlCriog

Some back story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MCNieejsHX4

Read the books, so I pretty much know everything about this series. I am hoping Season 4 would be fun since we're seeing witches. I kind of enjoy witches mainly because I read The Last Apprentice books in which they hunt witches.

Moving, expect of good sex, tits and plenty of gore and some fights over Sookie the tithouse.

Comments

• duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    I guess if I watched it from the beginning I might would like this show better but I've watched a few episodes from this season and it seems pretty cheesy.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    I love this show! I really like the conflict with the necromancers. After watching tonight's episode, I'm wondering what the witch did to Eric? I curious what Alcide's role would be in this season, & once again he came to Sookie's rescue.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    I love this show! I really like the conflict with the necromancers. After watching tonight's episode, I'm wondering what the witch did to Eric? I curious what Alcide's role would be in this season, & once again he came to Sookie's rescue.

Hahah, you should read the books, I have read the books and been following the season. They drifted away from the books a bit but the general story is the same. Eric has been placed under a memory loss curse in which he cannot remember his memories. Only memories from his past are there. Also, when the curse is lifted .... okay that will spoil things for you.

Alcide the werewolf was Sookie lover in the book, he cares for her because he fucked her in the books (I think). He will be active throughout the seasons but IMO they're kind of trying to work on the Alcide feelings towards sookie angle.

In short, it's like everything has to revolve around Sookie and you know what, there is a war coming :D. I am sure you will enjoy this season. Going to DL the latest Episode.
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Hahah, you should read the books, I have read the books and been following the season. They drifted away from the books a bit but the general story is the same. Eric has been placed under a memory loss curse in which he cannot remember his memories. Only memories from his past are there. Also, when the curse is lifted .... okay that will spoil things for you.

Alcide the werewolf was Sookie lover in the book, he cares for her because he fucked her in the books (I think). He will be active throughout the seasons but IMO they're kind of trying to work on the Alcide feelings towards sookie angle.

In short, it's like everything has to revolve around Sookie and you know what, there is a war coming :D. I am sure you will enjoy this season. Going to DL the latest Episode.

Haven't read the books but I've heard the tv show doesn't follow the books exactly, as you said. Did you watch the last episode? What is the deal with the black lady ghost & her obsession with Arlene's baby?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Haven't read the books but I've heard the tv show doesn't follow the books exactly, as you said. Did you watch the last episode? What is the deal with the black lady ghost & her obsession with Arlene's baby?

Don't have a clue on that one. I think it was added by them.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011

Okay, watched the episode 8.

Here is what they're trying to do. add drama and more drama and side stories to keep the main story interesting. Again everything comes down to Sookie since it's her story. Arlene's baby story was added as a side story. The theory is that the doll Jess gave them has been haunted by a ghost whose baby was killed by the white man. She was later killed and hence whoever has the doll is visited by her. To bring her into this world they use the gay couple and made on a carrier which means he can just communicate with the souls and now she has moved into his body to take away her supposed baby. It doesn't matter if it's her baby but because the dolls with her she presumes it's her.

Moving on, the alcid's is another side story. Her bitch has been working hard on getting her old lover back but he has strong feelings for Sookie which in turns makes her bad. In the end she is trying to remain positive but it's only a matter of time she loses control and tries to kill Sookie and in doing that she will make Alcide angry.

Next is the Jessica and the her love triangle, it's another side story one which doesn't really mean anything. Torn are two friends who love one girl. And the girl is a vampire. She will force one to break their friendship to get into her pants or just leave her to become a ruthless vampire without love.

Then we have the sheriff, his obsession with V will make him to stupid things, like killing people or just losing control. He already hinted that he wants to hit people and hurt them and he can't control himself.

In the shape shifter side we have another side story. This ties werewolves with shapeshiters. Sam fucks the girl who is an ex of the fucking werewolves leader. And then his brother goes off doing stupid stuff. Again, it's just another pawn that can be moved around to make the story simple.

Then we have a clusterfuck of stories attached to the main plot.

Sookie fight for love, Bill fight to save his kingdom and eric fight to get himself back. But they're all going to get fucked in the end. The witch and vampire war will be brutal and we will see all these sides plots connecting to it in one way or another. In short, in the end Sookie will find that she is better fucking herself with a dildo than a cold penis.
    edited August 2011
    Okay, watched the episode 8.

Here is what they're trying to do. add drama and more drama and side stories to keep the main story interesting. Again everything comes down to Sookie since it's her story. Arlene's baby story was added as a side story. The theory is that the doll Jess gave them has been haunted by a ghost whose baby was killed by the white man. She was later killed and hence whoever has the doll is visited by her. To bring her into this world they use the gay couple and made on a carrier which means he can just communicate with the souls and now she has moved into his body to take away her supposed baby. It doesn't matter if it's her baby but because the dolls with her she presumes it's her.

Moving on, the alcid's is another side story. Her bitch has been working hard on getting her old lover back but he has strong feelings for Sookie which in turns makes her bad. In the end she is trying to remain positive but it's only a matter of time she loses control and tries to kill Sookie and in doing that she will make Alcide angry.

Next is the Jessica and the her love triangle, it's another side story one which doesn't really mean anything. Torn are two friends who love one girl. And the girl is a vampire. She will force one to break their friendship to get into her pants or just leave her to become a ruthless vampire without love.

Then we have the sheriff, his obsession with V will make him to stupid things, like killing people or just losing control. He already hinted that he wants to hit people and hurt them and he can't control himself.

In the shape shifter side we have another side story. This ties werewolves with shapeshiters. Sam fucks the girl who is an ex of the fucking werewolves leader. And then his brother goes off doing stupid stuff. Again, it's just another pawn that can be moved around to make the story simple.

Then we have a clusterfuck of stories attached to the main plot.

Sookie fight for love, Bill fight to save his kingdom and eric fight to get himself back. But they're all going to get fucked in the end. The witch and vampire war will be brutal and we will see all these sides plots connecting to it in one way or another. In short, in the end Sookie will find that she is better fucking herself with a dildo than a cold penis.

Arlene should've burned that ugly ass doll when she had a chance, now she's fucked with the black lady ghost. Funny thing is she thinks it's Renee's ghost.

The warewolf leader being the ex of Sam's g/f ties in well, I didn't see that coming, should have. The only I find odd is the mismatch between ex's. The warewolf leader is NASTY. :thumbsdown:

I'm wondering if Eric will return to normal & if the rot spell on Pam will be reversed. I like Eric with Sookie, always hated Bill, he's a fucking midget & annoying as fuck- the whole, "SOOOOOOOKIE" thing.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Arlene should've burned that ugly ass doll when she had a chance, now she's fucked with the black lady ghost. Funny thing is she thinks it's Renee's ghost.

The warewolf leader being the ex of Sam's g/f ties in well, I didn't see that coming, should have. The only I find odd is the mismatch between ex's. The warewolf leader is NASTY. :thumbsdown:

I'm wondering if Eric will return to normal & if the rot spell on Pam will be reversed. I like Eric with Sookie, always hated Bill, he's a fucking midget & annoying as fuck- the whole, "SOOOOOOOKIE" thing.

Eric will get his memories back and forget about Sookie.
    edited August 2011
    Eric will get his memories back an forget about Sookie.

:mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    :mad:

I kid he will get his memories back and then find out that Sookie was actually a dude and he was having gay sex all this time.
    edited August 2011
    I kid he will get his memories back and then find out that Sookie was actually a dude and he was having gay sex all this time.

Lol.

I think it's probably for the best that they won't end up together being they look alike. Couples that look like relatives are creepy. :o
  • AnnieBerriesAnnieBerries Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    I love to watch TV shows and true blood is my favorite show.,
    edited August 2011
    Did you watch the latest episode yet, DFG? I watched it last night.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Did you watch the latest episode yet, DFG? I watched it last night.
    Downloading it now. Will do a review for you.
    edited August 2011
    Found this, lol.

25tkakm.jpg

This week's episode was meh. The love scene dream about Bill & Eric was kinda lame. The black lady & the baby crap has been wrapped up but I was actually hoping it was Renee's ghost, oh well. I bet Lafayette & Jesus will take down Marnie/Antonia.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I am just watching it right now and boy I can't stop lol'ing. A FUCKING THREESOME AHAHHAHHAHAHAAH!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Okay, for starters this episode was heavily sponsored by that twat Tylor Swift. Second, this was fucking hilarious episode. I couldn't stop lol'ing when I saw Bill and Eric together with sookie that was just too fucking HILARIOUS! Other than that, I like where this season is going. It's really picking up pace now and it's going to get more and more better.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Watching episode 10. HAHAHAHA, okay, I will give a brief summary when I am done watching it.
    edited August 2011
    Watching episode 10. HAHAHAHA, okay, I will give a brief summary when I am done watching it.

I really liked that episode! Can't believe there are only two episodes left. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    I really liked that episode! Can't believe there are only two episodes left. :(

icreamedmypantstrueblood.jpg

It doesn't get any better than this, I creamed my pants btw. Holy fucking shit. Sookie was being an idiot but still the story is getting more fucked up and reaching its climax soon. Expect MURDER and more MURDER!
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2011
    Vampires with guns, fucking pussies. Sookie is really starting to annoy the shit out of me this season. It was bad in previous seasons, but this one, I don't know she's just pissing me the fuck off. I really just want to choke her the fuck out until her eyes pop out of her fucking head and the second she comes back to consciousness shove my cock down her throat. I think they're destroying her character.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    Vampires with guns, fucking pussies. Sookie is really starting to annoy the shit out of me this season. It was bad in previous seasons, but this one, I don't know she's just pissing me the fuck off. I really just want to choke her the fuck out until her eyes pop out of her fucking head and the second she comes back to consciousness shove my cock down her throat. I think they're destroying her character.

U Jelly cause she likes two vampires dicks?

But really, I like the book version. This series sookie doesn't fly for me. She is just fucking useless most of the time.
    edited September 2011
    LSA King wrote: »

Lol.
    U Jelly cause she likes two vampires dicks?

But really, I like the book version. This series sookie doesn't fly for me. She is just fucking useless most of the time.

How was the latest episode compared to the book?

Sookie is an idiot, she needs to get over that short faggot, Bill & stick with that hot piece of ass, Eric. :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Lol.

How was the latest episode compared to the book?

Sookie is an idiot, she needs to get over that short faggot, Bill & stick with that hot piece of ass, Eric. :o

They changed things there. Like focused on the side stories. The war episode would be the next one and that will be a blood bath. But in the books, I don't recall that nigger friend to be in there. As far as I remember they were a full fledged Wicca clan with three powerful witches. Plus, Sookie wasn't firing lights from her tits. She was just using here ability and reading their intentions and guiding the vampires. Which they sort of tried to show in the previous episode. I mean they tried to add the final battle element in there.

The problem with the series is, they try to make things complicated and add more twists. In reality the books are just pretty simple to follow. You're just watching the whole world from a horny blonde who likes to suck dicks and can read minds.
    edited September 2011
    I think it's kinda sad Sookie is a helpless female always depending on the help of supernaturals. Regarding her shooting the light thing, I predict she will learn how to control it at some point. Thought today was Sunday & got all excited about watching True Blood only to realize it's Sat. :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    I think it's kinda sad Sookie is a helpless female always depending on the help of supernaturals. Regarding her shooting the light thing, I predict she will learn how to control it at some point. Thought today was Sunday & got all excited about watching True Blood only to realize it's Sat. :facepalm:

Sunday here :D, but I will see the show 24 hour later. Sookie should have been immune to that witches spells IMO.
    edited September 2011
    Holy shit! Marnie is now inside Lafayette! :eek:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Holy shit! Marnie is now inside Lafayette! :eek:

That fucking GOT ME. Awesome episode.

Finale is TITS!
    edited September 2011
    Through 3/4 of the show I kept thinking it was shitty. I know they were tieing up loose ends but still... however the very end was good.
    I guess we'll find out next season what Renee meant about Terry being trouble. Rev. Newlin.. wtf?! I bet Sookie will fuck Alcide next season... who wouldn't. ;)
    edited September 2011
    Did you watch the last episode, DFG?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Did you watch the last episode, DFG?

Yes, first of all Jessie and the red riding hood, I creamed my pants when I saw here and thank fucking GOD for finally some tit action. Moving on:
    Well, it wasn't that bad the first half did end other subplots which is good and we see people getting together and everything is just going to be fine. If you think keeping the first part like this helped for what was a about to come in the ending. Bill and Eric got kicked which wasn't a surprise because the ware dude made his move just like in the books. With that done, she did what any logical thinking whore would do, drop two dudes and ride another dick but apparently she did it because she didn't want to hurt them and she wanted to make babies.

It was sad seeing the gay couple get broken up like this, I mean I finally got used to them and bang they're killed. The shocking part comes with Tyra because I knew that dumb V-hooked bitch was going to attack Sookie anyway and in the books Sookie is attacked in her house ALONE! They knocked off Tyra just for the fuck of it, I do hope she dies because I honestly never liked her. But you never know. Bill and Eric killing the vampire wasn't foolish, it's part of the 5th season.

There will be a Vampire King and Queen related plots and other political drama and the ware would be with Sookie but he will be depressed as shit knowing that Sookie killed his beloved that alone in the end will end there relationship.

edited September 2011
    Yes, first of all Jessie and the red riding hood, I creamed my pants when I saw here and thank fucking GOD for finally some tit action. Moving on:
    Well, it wasn't that bad the first half did end other subplots which is good and we see people getting together and everything is just going to be fine. If you think keeping the first part like this helped for what was a about to come in the ending. Bill and Eric got kicked which wasn't a surprise because the ware dude made his move just like in the books. With that done, she did what any logical thinking whore would do, drop two dudes and ride another dick but apparently she did it because she didn't want to hurt them and she wanted to make babies.

It was sad seeing the gay couple get broken up like this, I mean I finally got used to them and bang they're killed. The shocking part comes with Tyra because I knew that dumb V-hooked bitch was going to attack Sookie anyway and in the books Sookie is attacked in her house ALONE! They knocked off Tyra just for the fuck of it, I do hope she dies because I honestly never liked her. But you never know. Bill and Eric killing the vampire wasn't foolish, it's part of the 5th season.

There will be a Vampire King and Queen related plots and other political drama and the ware would be with Sookie but he will be depressed as shit knowing that Sookie killed his beloved that alone in the end will end there relationship.

Yeah, I was getting used to the queer couple, too. Never liked Lafayette but the boyfriend (can't remember his name) was alright. Never liked Tara, either. Glad she's gone but I didn't expect her to go like that. Well, actually we don't know if she is definitely dead but hopefully she will die.