I Wish I Can Clone Myself

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
forremade.gif

Things would be so much better. I would complete so much more without any problems. The clone me would work with me because that's the type of person I am. With two working on different things, I can cover more ground and with two dudes working on a forum, I can focus on development and moderation at the same time and I wouldn't have to worry about endless butthurt drama that I have to deal with every day.

Plus, we could have threesome, do pranks and get high and even murder people and get away with it. Plus, it would be awesome sniping idiots on TF2.

Fuck, everything, I just want to clone myself now. Anyone feel the same way?

Oh, to anyone reading this, please avoid shoving problems down my end. Some times, all you REQUIRE is a little patience and understanding. This is Totse.info, we're all different, try to fix your issues and have some positive thinking for once. Oh, and the weather her sucks cocks and now I have to worry about Dengue Fever as well.

Dammit, I wasn't trying to bitch. It just came out the wrong way, like when you're talking a hard shit and your penis sprays your face with pee. Oh wait... wrong example.

Comments

• LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited September 2011
    So based on your picture..why would you want to do THAT with yourself?

If you had a clone, you are using it for the wrong reasons...use your clone to leverage off of something that actually makes money

btw why do you tell others to be positive when you dump your problems in B&M all the time??? Positivity starts with YOU!! >:^0
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    So based on your picture..why would you want to do THAT with yourself?

If you had a clone, you are using it for the wrong reasons...use your clone to leverage off of something that actually makes money

btw why do you tell others to be positive when you dump your problems in B&M all the time??? Positivity starts with YOU!! >:^0

This isn't B&M. I am trying to be positive. Otherwise I would be raging in caps. It helps me when I talk about. I just need one more clone than I could try this:
    thisisnotgay.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Imagine doing her,
    tits.jpg

I mean seriously, we should totally find a way to clone people. I was against this idea but it totally makes sense. Hell, I might make an Army out of me. Holy shit, I would rule the World or at least die trying. Hell, I might even cure AIDS or if my clones were open to eating human, I might fix the world population problem.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited September 2011
    That's my point...how can you be positive when you feel like you have to shove your problems onto others?

btw..i see three dicks so you have to clone yourself twice :0
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    That's my point...how can you be positive when you feel like you have to shove your problems onto others?

btw..i see three dicks so you have to clone yourself twice :0

I don't shove my problems on to others :(. Oh, anything less than three dicks is no fun.
  • edited September 2011
    Core 2 Dfg. Lol.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Core 2 Dfg. Lol.

That actually made me lol. I would prefer BullDozer Dfg ;)
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited September 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I don't shove my problems on to others

HAHAH i can see it now DFG shoving his problems down someones throat

7921.gif
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    HAHAH i can see it now DFG shoving his problems down someones throat

7921.gif

Heheh, that's my problem.