Takes jumping to your death up a whole new level

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Like a boss.
Skydiver commits suicide by shedding parachute at 8K ft over NY field

Police say a veteran skydiver left a suicide note before intentionally casting off his parachute and falling to his death in a New York farm field.

Saratoga County Sheriff’s Investigator Rick Capasso says 60-year-old cabinet maker*Robert “Señor”*Raecke, unbuckled the chute after jumping from a plane at about 8,000 feet on Sunday. His body was found in a field in the Saratoga County town of Northumberland, 35 miles north of Albany.

Capasso said Monday that the note Raecke left behind and the subsequent investigation haven’t explained why he killed himself.

The Albany Times Union reports that Raecke had 9,000 jumps to his credit before he took his own life, and was unmarried with no children.

“Raecke lived in Duanesburg and worked for*MMC Millwork Corp. in Albany. He was single and had no children. Company owner*Sam Greco said Raecke worked for him for 14 years and he was an excellent employee. He showed no sign he was depressed or suicidal, Greco*said.”An autopsy found he died of blunt-force trauma.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/skydiver-commits-suicide-by-shedding-parachute-at-8000-feet-over-ny-field/

Comments

• TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited September 2011
    I bet he was regretting it almost the whole way down.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited September 2011
    I bet he was regretting it almost the whole way down.

Maybe, maybe not. It may have felt like the most empowering feeling of his life or he just might have had no fear of death and did it for the buzz. I remember watching a documentary about wingsuit flyers. In it was a guy flying into a bridge. He mostly turns in to orange mush, but at the moment of impact and just after, you see him explode.

Of the flyers they showed and spoke to, it seemed that they niether feared or felt intimidated by deaths presence to such a point that they would run massive risks for the feeling they got from it - doing that would probably be so surreal that one day the lines would cross and you do something such as the above.

I see he was a cabinet maker. I wonder if he left any decent chisels - does not have seemed to have had anyone to leave them too, might google the company he worked for an email his boss asking if he left any tools. I would offer to pay shippage of course.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    Fuck! Now that's a vid I'd like to see. The orange mushy part anyways. :cool: