Looking for a Novelty ID - IDchief wont respond....???

telkoz44telkoz44 Semo-Regulars
edited December 2011 in Man Cave
I'm looking for a Novelty ID but I'm having some trouble finding a legit source. I've been trying to order from ID Chief, but he hasn't be responding to anything I've sent him and I've even offered to buy 4 at full price.

If anyone knows of a good place I would really appreciate it.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    IDChief seemed legit but I wouldn't trust him anymore, especially as he's tied to Cocklet who have had Federal activity just lately with all that coupon drama. I don't know of any other sources off the top of my head, but I can ask around for you and let you know what I find out :thumbsup:
  • telkoz44telkoz44 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    It would be very much appreciated if you could ask a few places for me.

Do you know of any decent carding forums I could ask on?

I'll be sure to share if I find anything myself.

Its a bummer, ID Chief was good at one point, I can say that for sure. I just don't understand why he won't respond. Do you have any reason to back up your accusations against him? I'm just curious.

Thanks again.
    edited September 2011
    Does anyone else know anyone? If they aren't willing to just post their E-mail on the forums then send me a PM.

I'm wiling to pay $300 for 1 ID. - If anyone is looking to make some money send me a PM.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Thank fuck for the UK. Before the ID laws were ramped up it was easy to get one for about £12 and nobody asked any questions. My mate and I had one each and we bought 300 fireworks with them in a November 5th sale as well as fucktons of cider and vodka during College free periods.

Those were the days.
  • WhiteMagicManWhiteMagicMan New Arrival
    edited September 2011
    I've been telling friends that IDchief is way over-exposed and probably a fed front by now. Remember Kevlar? Same pattern.

Bite the bullet and order some holo's from alibaba (even if you have to order 500), and find someone local hook-up with a plastic card printer, and make or use a template from the UltimateID mega file that's floating around everywhere.
    edited October 2011
    I would never do this, but I'm just curious about how much it would cost to get something like this running?

What equipment is required to get something like this in the works?
  • DannyOceanDannyOcean New Arrival
    edited November 2011
    Would like to know as well.
  • SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited November 2011
    I've been telling friends that IDchief is way over-exposed and probably a fed front by now. Remember Kevlar? Same pattern.

Bite the bullet and order some holo's from alibaba (even if you have to order 500), and find someone local hook-up with a plastic card printer, and make or use a template from the UltimateID mega file that's floating around everywhere.

Link for alibaba??
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited November 2011
    Put it into google? If I want some random product, I will always see a alibaba link in the google results. As long as you are looking for a specific, legit, exportable and importable product. Its mostly 5 million or so Chinese businesses where you can buy and have shipped a container load of this, a container load of that. Using it is an easy way to make money. Buy a container load of a product you know has a market, get it shipped and stick the items on Ebay. Its a very easy way to get into trading as long as you have some where you can store a container - most haulage companies will provide this for a small price.

As for the ID, you have access to a computer, teach yourself the skills to use the tools you have. It would not be hard at all to make a decent template, or has others have advised, down load such a thing. If you have $300 to spend on a fake ID, you are either stupid or a cop.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    I like the fact you ignore needing an import licence.
    edited November 2011
    chippy wrote: »
    I like the fact you ignore needing an import licence.

I live in the UK, as do you. 99%, if not 100% of stuff you can sell on Ebay (I have not looked into hazardous chemical trading on there) does not need an import licence. As long as you are proactive and speak to Customs and Excise in advance of making your purchase so they can tell you what tax can be due, you are normally fine. As long as it is not goods that can be used by the military, hazardous chemicals, drugs, generally you need no licence.

While the rules around military use of goods is sketchy, you are in reality going to have to be importing things like trigger mechanisms or massive lathes that could make a field gun barrel at the least before you need an import licence. If you did order something anyway that would require one, the seller on alibaba arange shipping and would ask which bonded wharehouse your wanted your good sent to and tell you to contact the bonded wharehouse.

As long as something is not as above and does not infringe patient, its normally fine to import. With regards to patient infringement, their either has to be an ongoing court case around the item or a concluded court case that found in favour of the other party. Customs will normally check this. Even if you do need a licence, they are not hard to obtain if it is your legitimate business, it is just some bureaucracy.
    edited November 2011
    If you are not registered as an international trader then trading outside the EEC you will need an import permit. Without a permit you are unlikely to find a bonded warehouse willing to take your goods. You will also have to pay import duty and VAT on the goods before they are released. You make it sound easy. It isnt easy at all.
    edited November 2011
    If you are not registered as an international trader then trading outside the EEC you will need an import permit. Without a permit you are unlikely to find a bonded warehouse willing to take your goods. You will also have to pay import duty and VAT on the goods before they are released. You make it sound easy. It isnt easy at all.

Notice the point about companies abroad telling you to contact a bonded wharehouse. Once you have contacted them, they tell you what forms to fill in. If I was making a guide, I would have states the forms. It is easy, as long as you are running a buisiness properly. Anyone contemplating a venture would look into these things. As for making proffit - what I was trying to convey - alibaba is the way to go for cheap engineered shit.
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, exactly, if you are running a company with the expertise to get round all the government red tape involved. Not a get rich quick scheme flogging stuff on ebay you first portrayed.
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, exactly, if you are running a company with the expertise to get round all the government red tape involved. Not a get rich quick scheme flogging stuff on ebay you first portrayed.

Any 'scheme' you run means a prior degree of knowlege. If you have the commitment to set yourself up as a trader, only drop shipping can beat it for how much you can do from behind a PC. Importing stuff involves going outside and putting something in a post box and responing to the reply if you plan it over a number of months. It is fairly normal for businesses to start applying for things when the bonded wharehouse starts asking - a lot of the time it involves making a phone call, telling customs you wish to import, the item you wish to import has been sold and therefor imported before and you will email them links to where it has been on sale from a UK retailer.

They check out that the item has been for sale and you get an email back after a couple hours saying 'OK, your order can be shipped, we have to do X Y Z'. You send off the things they need. Oh, you can use photocopies too if you take them to some government departments and ask for a certified copy - I have had shit photocopied at the jobcentre and stamped so it could be faxed. A lot of the time, they say things cannot be faxed, they must recieve an original copy. Things can be done very quickly.
    edited November 2011
    I do have some experience in this, and take it from me, the process can take months. Things get tied up in red tape and paperwork and you can get left out of pocket with no goods to sell. I borrowed heavily once to invest in part ownership of a container load of goods. In the end I just fell short of braking even, after paying the extended period of interest on the loan. Even if I hadn't borrowed, I would have just broken even with the loss of interest my money would have made in a building society
  • HomebrewChemistHomebrewChemist New Arrival
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, we arn't a cocklet honeypot.

That said, look at a university. Some college kids make them around here.
    ATTN: LE: I dunno who the fuck they are, don't ask me shit.

Honestly, I think this might be your best bet.
    If you know any college kids, have them ask around and see what they can find.
    At my school there's a lot of ID's floating around, and pretty good ones too.
    A lot of businesses have card printers too; libraries, gyms, etc.
    If you could find a blank template maybe you could con your local sexy librarian into making to one! :D