Perfect Woman for Me

DfgDfg Admin
edited March 2012 in Spurious Generalities

Her name is Naomi Desiderius. She is a strong, independent woman capable of making me laugh and giving me telepathic orgasms. I have talked to many girls over the internet from Brazil to Finland, different age groups and even some Totseans. Although I am big fan of models and dream about fucking Victoria Secret models, there is a difference between fucking someone and living with them.
I recently came to a simple realization, although I would prefer to have my dick in any hole I can find, in the end I want to be with someone who understands me and makes my life a living hell. I have been tweeting @dandylonglegs for some time, I read her tweets and they’re really absurd most of the time, the humor targets people with an open mind (people like me).

She is really intelligent, you could even see her writings on her own blog, and she is currently working on a book as well. She is actually in a way complete opposite of me, like poetry, writes stuff all the time and is mostly self-centered.
Dealing with someone like her is challenging, you never know what she is going to come up with, I have told her numerous times that there should be more people like her, she things I am kidding around. I mean imagine meeting someone like her when you’re like 30 or something. All I am saying, whenever I look for a girl, I try to check if she meets some sort of standard, yes I am flexible now. I used to look for models and girls with perfect body but honestly that doesn’t concern me anymore.

Considering the time I have been spending checking Reddit girlsgonewild section, I know from some very close observation, that hot ones are either dumbfucks or they cheat. And finding a girl who is balanced is pure luck. But that does not mean I will just dive into anyone.

Anyway, this was more of a brain fart than anything. I just wanted this out of my system.

Comments