Why do girls just want sex?

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Is it too hard to just have a friendship? Ohhh nooo you want something more than that. If I'm going to start a group of friends there needs to be the token female friend! Stop fucking it up for me! Why do you ruin everything?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Why can't you just go and fuck a hooker mate or better RAPE SOMEONE.

*Points to his camels*

Go for it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Who knows. Go have sex?
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Why can't you just go and fuck a hooker mate or better RAPE SOMEONE.

*Points to his camels*

Go for it.

lolwut, learn to read English.
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Who knows. Go have sex?

Dunno why you deleted the pic, but xxombie would make an awesome friend who's a girl! I wanna meet someone like her. Where?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »

Dunno why you deleted the pic, but xxombie would make an awesome friend who's a girl! I wanna meet someone like her. Where?

Heheh :P.

Camels can be your friends and they don't crave for sex all the time. Think about it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010

I made a thread for it. I don't want to spam it everywhere :)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I can pretend to be a girl and refuse you all the sex you want.
  • SatyrSatyr Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I kind of see your point. A lot of times when you want to befriend a girl, the girl herself or her friends will immediately think you are trying to get in her pants. Bitch no, I'm trying to have a friend as in a normal friend you talk with and have fun with..

But somehow, I understand the female reaction as well: experience teaches them most men actually are trying to fuck.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Is it too hard to just have a friendship? Ohhh nooo you want something more than that. If I'm going to start a group of friends there needs to be the token female friend! Stop fucking it up for me! Why do you ruin everything?

They always want sex because they get used to the fact that we always want sex. Blunderful you are cool shit but i cant believe that you just said this. Go have some sex if they want it.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Satyr wrote: »
    I kind of see your point. A lot of times when you want to befriend a girl, the girl herself or her friends will immediately think you are trying to get in her pants. Bitch no, I'm trying to have a friend as in a normal friend you talk with and have fun with..

But somehow, I understand the female reaction as well: experience teaches them most men actually are trying to fuck.

I do agree that i dont like that girls always think all we want is sex. It does annoy me but when the girl actiually wants to have sex what is stopping you. Unless she is an ugo.