Oreo double entrende

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
My Mum and I were watching TV and this came on. Well I tell a lie - we were in the other room, and this sounded like something a little bit messed up.
Just listen to it. And Dfg - NO FAPPING!

Comments

• edited June 2012
    I've always thought this advert sounded particularly dodgy! Made me laugh though, and god damn I want some Oreos now :mad:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    I've always thought this advert sounded particularly dodgy! Made me laugh though, and god damn I want some Oreos now :mad:

Personally I just want a child to abuse - with Oreos as I hate the fucking things, but hey. Each to their own :hai:
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    That little girl pisses me off. I bet she didn't even buy those fucking cookies, who is SHE to tell that guy how to eat them and if he can or can't? That bitch will be in care by the time she's six years old.
  • edited June 2012
    That little girl pisses me off. I bet she didn't even buy those fucking cookies, who is SHE to tell that guy how to eat them and if he can or can't? That bitch will be in care by the time she's six years old.

Bitches don't know their place. This is a perfect example of when you need to show your hoes the back of your pimp hand, or they'll forever be out of place.
    edited June 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    Bitches don't know their place. This is a perfect example of when you need to show your hoes the back of your pimp hand, or they'll forever be out of place.

Or just do this...NSFW
    G4BaJ.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Wow, that was some messed up stuff, I mean sure it looks innocent but WAS IT THAT INNOCENT!
    edited June 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Wow, that was some messed up stuff, I mean sure it looks innocent but WAS IT THAT INNOCENT!

Honestly mate, TV is just all sexually-orientated these days. I was doing weights in the living room while my Sister watched the start of the new Big Brother show here in the UK. Some of the Housemates' introductions were like this...

"Privacy is a big issue for me - I have to rub one out, have a shit and shower, but not on camera", as well as "I've not had sex in ages, like, free (three, for us non-Essex people) weeks, yeh?", "I love birds. Shagged a few married ones but they don't tell you that they're married" and last but not least "My favourite party trick is to get my cock out and put it on my wrist, then ask people what the time is, plus i have a little Hitler moustache down there. Proper neat"

Srsly. Go die :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    To me Big Brothers stars are full of shit and stupid, can't say they're nuts but they could be and yes I chuckled. But tell your sis, Dfg said to STOP WATCHING THAT SHOW OTHERWISE he will fly his camel to her house and beat her using toothpicks which is according to Islamic customs but before that I would have to marry her.