Driving, jacking off and butt plugging a toy gun

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited July 2012 in Spurious Generalities
What more could he ask for. His life was complete.
Man Jailed After Police Found Him Naked and Masturbating in Car, with Toy Gun up His Butt

Robert Casey, 49, was jailed Monday after he was allegedly caught naked and masturbating inside his car, with a plastic toy gun inserted in his butt hole.

According to Fort Pierce Police, Casey was driving around the area in his Jeep Cherokee when a tow truck driver pulled up next to him and noticed that he was naked, and his hand was moving around on his genitals.

The tow truck driver called police and reported the incident.

When officers attempted to stop Casey, he took his time pulling over because he was attempting to get dressed.

When Casey finally stopped, the officer searched him and found a plastic toy gun tied to his leg and genitals. Part of the toy had been inserted into his anus.

When officer asked his why he was committing the lewd acts, he stated that he had problems with this and was currently receiving therapy.

Casey was booked into the St. Lucie County Jail and charged with lewd and lascivious behavior.
http://sitchnews.com/2241/man-jailed-after-police-found-him-naked-and-masturbating-in-car-with-toy-gun-up-his-butt

Comments

• edited July 2012
    How anyone could find the time to call the cops whilst laughing their ass off is beyond me. Because that's what I'd be doing if I saw a naked guy driving around while masturbating and plugging his anus with a toy gun, that shits hilarious! :D
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Fuck if it were me i'd be laughing to hard to bother calling the cops. I would probably take pics (no homo) and post them here for the lulz.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Hope he didn't blow his load! Ba-dum tsch.. and a fucking photo on the site?! BWAHAHA!

Seriously, that is hilarious. I'd laugh from a safe distance though, or at least with locked doors. I thought this was about a woman with a butt-plug in, schlicking herself off in a car. Goddammit. Why is it always creepy guys? Same with paedophiles? *sigh*

Nice find and share :D that made my evening...especially the fact he was receiving therapy.
    I am looking into being a Counselor and there's no way I could deal with someone like this. At least seriously and with any kind of dignity.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited July 2012
    Ha! Oh man. Things to find a person doing in their car; yanking it and shoving plastic toys into his anus isn't very high on the list... depending where you live. But there's something strange here... what news columnist would use the word "butt hole"? I thought that wouldn't be like... very PC or something. I thought they'd use anus, which he did use somewhere in there. :P
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Ha! Oh man. Things to find a person doing in their car; yanking it and shoving plastic toys into his anus isn't very high on the list... depending where you live. But there's something strange here... what news columnist would use the word "butt hole"? I thought that wouldn't be like... very PC or something. I thought they'd use anus, which he did use somewhere in there. :P

Oh man I didn't even think about reporting on it! Imagine having to flick through a thesaurus under the command of your Boss to find a less offensive word for arsehole. Also I wonder if he put the barrel in, or the grip?

Depending on what pistol it was, he may like it long and slim in the case of a Colt, or short and stubby (snub-nosed revolver), or if he went for the handgrip bit, then maybe he liked it wider, for that stretched-out feeling you get midway through a dump (laughing whilst typing..nice) with possibly some ridges where one places their fingers for a firmer hold on the firearm.

I'll stop imagining things there. Oh but what if he was sitting on it? Must have hurt like a..well, gun in the arse.

I'll stop now.
    There.
    I'm done, see?
    Good.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited July 2012
    One thing that gets me... how was he sitting down with a gun up his butt?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    One thing that gets me... how was he sitting down with a gun up his butt?
    I guess it would depend on the size of the gun really. Naturally a full sized toy ak-47 would be out the question. (unless you're Japanese of course - http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/bashful-japanese-schoolgirl-shoots-machine-gun-out-of-her-ass/ )