Stickin' up a manager

AdMechAdMech Semo-Regulars
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
My friend works at a small store, and he's telling me about how he wants to wait (with a disguise or mask) until the manager is leaving with the day's cash (as he claims he does), then take the money from him. Probably using an Airsoft pistol, knowing this guy.

Anyway, aside from the pistol... does it sound workable? :o

Comments

• JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, usually the highest-ranking managerial person in a store will deposit the night's cash if the place works like that. From what I hear of retail workers I know online, they'll usually just take it in the cash bag to the bank or wherever. I'd just make sure you're not fucking with the wrong person, you know, do your research first. If you can find some pussy to target an airsoft pistol should be all the image you need.
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Clothing shops are a good target for things like this, a lot of the managers are female
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited July 2010
    Make sure you know EXACTLY who the manager is, bro.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, and do it on Christmas Eve, so you get max profit dawg!
  • AdMechAdMech Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I'm thinking the biggest problem, if he actually went through with this, would be other employees leaving along with the manager. Perhaps one could devise a legitimate-sounding query and keep him on the phone for a bit? But then, who answers the phone when their shift is ending?
    Jack wrote: »
    Yeah, usually the highest-ranking managerial person in a store will deposit the night's cash if the place works like that. From what I hear of retail workers I know online, they'll usually just take it in the cash bag to the bank or wherever. I'd just make sure you're not fucking with the wrong person, you know, do your research first. If you can find some pussy to target an airsoft pistol should be all the image you need.
    Sweet. I wasn't sure if it worked like that. He was telling me he was thinking about sitting outside for a couple nights and seeing how it goes.
    SolverT wrote: »
    Clothing shops are a good target for things like this, a lot of the managers are female
    Neither of us thought of this. I wonder how to tell which stores let the manager walk out with the cash... I wasn't aware it happened at all, and it seems like quite a risk for the company.
    BigBro wrote: »
    Make sure you know EXACTLY who the manager is, bro.
    Yup, he probably does.
    FrY wrote: »
    Yeah, and do it on Christmas Eve, so you get max profit dawg!
    Why so much enthusiasm?

2w388ic_th.gif
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    AdMech wrote: »

Why so much enthusiasm?

2w388ic_th.gif

Beacuse it sounds like a good idea....
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    What's the surrounding area like at the time the shop closes? Is it dark and empty?
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    It should be workable, though be prepared for there to be an employee or two that comes along with the manager. Have a real weapon in case you need to defend yourself.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Crazzyass wrote: »
    It should be workable, though be prepared for there to be an employee or two that comes along with the manager. Have a real weapon in case you need to defend yourself.

Good point, bring a weapon. One you may have to fight the manager, and two if the cops show up you have a fighting chance.