is anyone here in the

PacinoPacino Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
umbrella manufacturing business

im thinking of getting in to it, people always gonna need umbrellas right?

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol those fail bad. i saw one open for like 3 weeks then it went outta bizness
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    This belong in Bad Ideas

get it? you guise see wut i did thar?
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited August 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    This belong in Bad Ideas

get it? you guise see wut i did thar?

i c what u did thar

and no this lucrative business is much better

IMG_2546.jpg
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Here's a story I read as a child. I thought the ending was stupid, so I'll put a little twist to it.

There was a woman who had two sons. When they grew up, they decided to run their own businesses. The older son decided to sell umbrellas. The younger son decided to sell fans.

Now, when it was cold and raining, the woman would worry, "Oh no, only my older son is making money." When it was hot and sunny, the woman would still worry, "Oh no, only my younger son is making money." No matter what the weather was like, she would worry.

One day, she told her friend of her problem and her friend told her, "Do not worry, all businesses have their ups and downs. Just rest assured that they are there to support you and each other." The woman no longer worried.

Then global warming actually happened. Intense heat waves ravaged the earth. The older son was no longer able to make money and perished in the heat, while the younger son became the wealthiest man on earth.

Moral of the story: Don't just sell umbrellas. Sell umbrellas and fans.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Here's a story I read as a child. I thought the ending was stupid, so I'll put a little twist to it.

There was a woman who had two sons. When they grew up, they decided to run their own businesses. The older son decided to sell umbrellas. The younger son decided to sell fans.

Now, when it was cold and raining, the woman would worry, "Oh no, only my older son is making money." When it was hot and sunny, the woman would still worry, "Oh no, only my younger son is making money." No matter what the weather was like, she would worry.

One day, she told her friend of her problem and her friend told her, "Do not worry, all businesses have their ups and downs. Just rest assured that they are there to support you and each other." The woman no longer worried.

Then global warming actually happened. Intense heat waves ravaged the earth. The older son was no longer able to make money and perished in the heat, while the younger son became the wealthiest man on earth.

Moral of the story: Don't just sell umbrellas. Sell umbrellas and fans.

I lol'ed at the ending. Good twist.