Guide: Insurance Suicide [Get Killed and Earn Money]

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
Suicide-Death.jpg

I read this thread and it gave me idea. Consider yourself a man who hates this world or is thinking of killing himself because he is under depression or what not. Or if you want to commit insurance fraud by killing yourself but want to make sure you family gets the money.

My theory is pretty simple, you get life insurance and pay for it two or three times. Make sure to pass all the tests and don't give them any indication about your motives. This is vital because Insurance companies don't like to pay and they will do whatever it takes to make sure they got the right man.

The Setup

Like everything in life, killing yourself isn't that simple. You can jump from a cliff and die but no one would give a fuck. What you need is a way to get killed in such a fashion that throughout history people will remember you as a innocent victim and visit your grave. Wouldn't that be fun, in reality you just trolled everyone even in your death. Also, it just might help you come to your senses and take a new approach to your life problems.

As mentioned before, get a life insurance and if you have no next of kin and you're the only guy alive. Get a loan to start a business. Spend it all up and enjoy last minutes of you life.

Next, check the News or Google for location which are renowned for killings. If you know of shady place that an innocent bystander like you can get killed easily, you better pack everything and run for that place.

Like in the story you have to look for a serial killer. The aim is to become one of its victim. Make sure to target a high-profile serial killer. If you dress accordingly and look like some normal guy who can easily get killed, the serial killer will come for you.

Check List

Now, we don't want to die by some idiot bum or hooker. We're aiming to die in style. It's like saying to the world, bitches I wanted to die in this fashion and unlike you, I wasn't afraid of it.

Make sure to follow these simple instructions:
  • Don't dress like some pimp, wear simple clothes that don't attract much attention.
  • Keep money and other precious possessions hidden, hide your identification in your shoes. You must have some form of identification on your body at all times.
  • DO NOT tell anyone about your plans. People in great stress tend to break and they will spill the beans. You don't want your intentional murder converted into suicide.
  • Keep cell phone and communication equipments in your car.
  • Having a camera is a great plus and if you really want to go all the way. Consider making a blog for pictures. This will again reinforce your innocence.
  • A hand gun for personal protection in case you change your mind.

Getting Killed

You have to be mentally prepared. Unlike other suicides this is different. You don't call the shots and you have no control. You can get killed by an angry idiot or you will just get taken out in a drive by.

You have all the things ready. You covered your tracks and made sure that no one suspects anything. You heard that a killer is lose in etc City. You get dressed and pack whatever you need. You follow the story as much as possible. Remember the victim locations ,dress and act according to that.

Try parking lots, Filling stations etc. If you like testing the limits I suggest you take a hand gun with you as well. In case you change your mind and want to get out. Or if you're face to face with the serial killer and want to kill him instead.

This whole adventure is luck based. You have to be lucky to get killed by a serial killer. Serial Killers always follow a pattern and by simple deduction you can become his next victim.

So, lets assume. You did everything you could. You have your handgun in your pocket and you're parked in some mal or in an open field far away from civilization. To act the part you're smoking some joint. The killer sees you and thinks you're an easy victim. He tries to take you down, he will expect you to resist a little.

Now, this is the time to decide. You knew he was coming because you're hand was clasped around the hand gun. You resist him and see what he will use. Now, it's completely up to you. You can lower your defense and let him take control and hopefully kill you or you can shoot him and then kill him and just to make it easier you take his hand and point the gun at your heart and shoot yourself using his hand. In this way, police will think you tried defending yourself and some how both got shot with the same gun.

You can either become a hero or hero/victim at the same time. Personally I prefer killing the killer and then taking myself out. It will give me the satisfaction of being the Alpha male in the end.

Some thoughts

This is just a theory, It might work or it will fail But if you're dead your family will get the insurance money and if you get injured at least you got it covered. It's a fun way to die if you're into killing yourself. It will probably help you change your mind as well. I suggest if you want to die, at least die as a hero and troll the world as well.

I take no responsibility if anyone tries this, I do hope someone test this out. I wouldn't recommend children doing this, if you around 18+ you can easily do it.

Have fun pwing everyone.

Comments

• Wooden PintsWooden Pints Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    What the fuck. This is the most retarded thread ever. You're really trying to get killed by a serial killer? LOL good luck. And if you kill the killer then kill yourself it is suicide and you probably won't get any insurance money... There are much better ways to make your death look like an accident.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    What the fuck. This is the most retarded thread ever. You're really trying to get killed by a serial killer? LOL good luck. And if you kill the killer then kill yourself it is suicide and you probably won't get any insurance money... There are much better ways to make your death look like an accident.

lol, come on. You know as much as I do that only an idiot would fall for that. Btw if you know of a better way, why not post about them :).I just made this thread because I wanted to write something. Nothing more.
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Get life insurance, walk into a ghetto... racial slurs... dead by gangsters hella cool amirite?
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited August 2010
    Walk in the slums of Johannesburg yelling "ALL NIGGERS ARE KAFFERS". You won't live for long, guaranteed. Now making sure there is an identifieable body to certify your death, that's a whole other story ...