Just bought a new dick

DfgDfg Admin
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Can't post the picture.

Feels great to ride, I just took it for a spin around the block.

I've got some light, black Union trucks with Randoms bolts, some Titanium balls bearings. It's bit heavy and I have to rub it hard to get it working. The size is pretty decent, if you watch True Blood, consider Eric dick and then add the Tiger thickness.

I might try this out on some camel, I hope it can withstand the force. According to the manual I have to oil it regularly and make sure the shaft isn't hot while using. But still, the Titanium balls are awesome. Hell, I can stop bullets using my dick.

Anyone else getting a new dick?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    :thumbsup:

Mine still has training wheels.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Someone stole mine a while ago, and since I wasn't very good at using it, I didn't bother getting a new one :(.

When I clicked this thread I didn't know if you meant dick (Richard), or dick (penis)...
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited August 2010
    Never tried one, actually. Been doing fine all my life without one. Is it really that much of an improvement? What exactly is it useful for? Or is it one of those things which you never miss until you buy one, try it and suddenly you're like "How did I live for so long without this appendage?"

Could other dick users of &T chime in on the pro's and con's of having a dick versus not having one? Or have you all had yours so long you can't really remember what it was like not having one? And what would be a decent brand to try one out for a while without throwing huge heaps of cash at it for the first time? (inb4 "you can try mine for free honey")
    edited August 2010
    Amie wrote: »
    Never tried one, actually. Been doing fine all my life without one. Is it really that much of an improvement? What exactly is it useful for? Or is it one of those things which you never miss until you buy one, try it and suddenly you're like "How did I live for so long without this appendage?"

Could other dick users of &T chime in on the pro's and con's of having a dick versus not having one? Or have you all had yours so long you can't really remember what it was like not having one? And what would be a decent brand to try one out for a while without throwing huge heaps of cash at it for the first time? (inb4 "you can try mine for free honey")

I would let you try mine for $50 or a sack of weed, but..... Aemii?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010

Like my father used to say, Dicks are awesome. I remember him oiling his dick and shoving it in my asshole. He used to say a man is nothing but a stand for his dick. Like dicks are the only thing keeping humanity in check or dicks are the reason life exists on this planet.

Thanks to modern technology and camel penises, everyone can have custom-made dicks. The size, diameter of your dick shows your ranking in the community.

Like any products, Dicks have their pros and cons. The biggest con I face is the random erections. I mean, there I am talking to my sister about moral values and my old dick starts teaching me about angles. This mostly happens with the original dicks and I think the new dicks have this feature/flaw as well.

The other con is the short burst rate, I can use my dick for a limited number of times before it needs a refuel and trust me, my old dick was a bitch in this department. Hopefully the new one can keep up.

But don't lose hope, there are tons of pros for having a dick. For the first time you can do hands free driving. I mean who would have thought, driving your car with your mighty shaft, hell I am talking about a manual gears and that shit is hard to fake.

With dick you can become a president. You thought Hillary lost because she couldn't give a decent blow job (well yes) no, she didn't have a dick. It's the Obama dick that helped him win. You see a person with dick can hold authority and power.

But the best of feature of dick is the sex. The camel sex is great. Now, I don't have to use ladders. I just grab my titanium balls and press them. My dick reaches my camels and rapes them in seconds.

What more could you ask from a dick and yes it can make coffee, write articles, earn money and can be used to kill people. Trust me even Pastors use them nowadays.

So, what are you waiting for, GO GET A DICK!
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited August 2010
    I will finance 100% of the infomercial if Dfg handles the copywrite issues.
    edited August 2010

I will match 100% of the financing for special effects and air time if Dfg handles the copywrite issues.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010

We should just make this official and real. All it takes is some e-bay, craiglist ads and some images of dildos with some added balls and some good photo editing skills. The rest twitter, and some new blogs can handle and infomericial doesn't hurt.
    edited August 2010
    There will be a lot of media attention on this product, I refuse to go on a talk show and represent a dick. Either Dfg or Helladamnleet will have to handle media relations.
    edited August 2010
    I'm willing to do public relations if needed :cool:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    This thread is lulz..:D
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    I just killed a man.
    edited August 2010
    I just killed a man.
    Did he have your cypher.:D
    edited August 2010
    Man it was just on the washing machine. Don't hassle me :sad:!
    edited August 2010
    Man it was just on the washing machine. Don't hassle me :sad:!

....... what?
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I'm willing to do public relations if needed :cool:

Sweet.

We may also need some rough graphic designs, anyone here good with ms paint? Don't be shy, any entries are welcome.
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    Sweet.

We may also need some rough graphic designs, anyone here good with ms paint? Don't be shy, any entries are welcome.

Well, aren't I just a renaissance man :D

pen0r.png
    edited August 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »

WTF is a cypher anyway?
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would let you try mine for $50 or a sack of weed, but..... Aemii?
    Sadly, I'm all out of $50 bills and weedsacks. But thanks for the offer.
    Obtw: Amie = local spelling of Amy
    Dfg wrote: »
    Hilarious :D
    edited August 2010
    Sadly, I'm all out of $50 bills and weedsacks. But thanks for the offer.
    Obtw: Amie = local spelling of Amy

Hilarious :D

That's so hot. I've always loved the name Amy/Amie. Especially when it's spelled Aemii.
    edited August 2010
    WTF is a cypher anyway?

From the Wu Tang Manual:

1 = Knowledge. That's first. because the first thing you must do is to "do the knowledge." Look, listen, observe. You walk into a party, a gunfight--look, observe. Do the knowledge.
    2= Wisdom. It's number two because that's the second thing you do--you do the wisdom, which is to act upon what you know. Also, wisdom is woman, because she's second to the man.
    3= Understanding. If you know something, and you act upon it, the next step is to truly understand it.
    4= Culture. After you know something, you put what you know into action, and to understand it enough to see clearly, that means you have to live it. So four is culture--the way of life. But it can also mean freedom, depending on the context.
    5= Power. Power is truth. The only power the devil has is power as yet unclaimed by man.
    6= Equality. That's the command that you must be equal and deal equally with all people. But six is also the devil because he has the power to be equal to man, but not equal to God. Both the devil and man are physically based on six, they have six sides. But when you add knowledge to the equality you get . . .
    7= God and perfection. G is also the seventh letter of the alphabet, and for God. the original black man has seven and a half ounces of brain, the devil only six ounces. God sees with the seven colors of the rainbow and hears the seven notes on the musical scale.
    8= Build. Eight is build because God builds up everything. And to build means to add on to life. And when you build positively, you take away from negativity.
    9= Born. This is what I am. Everybody is born but they don't realize it because they are confused about some of the components of their life which currently give em a hard time. The thing is, these confusions are what stops people from being loving towards one another, which is really the only important thing that Jah wants us to do. We're just here to love each other and love the earth but evil clouds our perceptions.
    To bear is to bring into existence. It takes nine months to make a baby. Nine is the only number that multiplied by itself still ends up with the same product. Nine times nine equals 81 and and plus 1 equals 9. Born brings itself into existence.

10= Cipher, or the circle. This is everything. It can also be a book with rhymes in it, but mostly it means everything.
    edited August 2010
    Yea me either I had to buy it.

But I have a scanner. Lol, to be continued.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Like my father used to say, Dicks are awesome. I remember him oiling his dick and shoving it in my asshole. He used to say a man is nothing but a stand for his dick. Like dicks are the only thing keeping humanity in check or dicks are the reason life exists on this planet.

Thanks to modern technology and camel penises, everyone can have custom-made dicks. The size, diameter of your dick shows your ranking in the community.

Like any products, Dicks have their pros and cons. The biggest con I face is the random erections. I mean, there I am talking to my sister about moral values and my old dick starts teaching me about angles. This mostly happens with the original dicks and I think the new dicks have this feature/flaw as well.

The other con is the short burst rate, I can use my dick for a limited number of times before it needs a refuel and trust me, my old dick was a bitch in this department. Hopefully the new one can keep up.

But don't lose hope, there are tons of pros for having a dick. For the first time you can do hands free driving. I mean who would have thought, driving your car with your mighty shaft, hell I am talking about a manual gears and that shit is hard to fake.

With dick you can become a president. You thought Hillary lost because she couldn't give a decent blow job (well yes) no, she didn't have a dick. It's the Obama dick that helped him win. You see a person with dick can hold authority and power.

But the best of feature of dick is the sex. The camel sex is great. Now, I don't have to use ladders. I just grab my titanium balls and press them. My dick reaches my camels and rapes them in seconds.

What more could you ask from a dick and yes it can make coffee, write articles, earn money and can be used to kill people. Trust me even Pastors use them nowadays.

So, what are you waiting for, GO GET A DICK!

Bumped just for this! ty
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Dammit, I lol'ed reading it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011

Biggest pro ever: YOU CAN FUCKING WRITE YOUR NAME WHILE YOU PISS

Holy shit that never gets old :hai:
    edited April 2011
    Good shit:thumbsup: I've been wanting to read it for a year or two.

it didn't scan very well in the first place so i just gave up, hehe