• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Did you contact Maury yet, jarkof???
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Stress this point. Tell her constantly how much you hate her. Tell her she's a stupid fucking whore and you only fucked her for the lulz. Go on and on and on about how you will be an absentee father figure and the kid will grow up as a bastard with no role model. Tell her how she's going to get fat, stretch marks, ruin her vagina (true, they have to stitch it back together), and shit herself when the baby pops out. Explain how you have no money and you will never have money because she's crippling your earning potential. Tell her she's going to end up like the women on jerry springer and maury.

I disagree

This should only be used as a last fucking resort

Dude ya gotta do the Fucking Hail Mary
    I tried to find a good leykis 101 link but to no avail

http://www.tenetsofleykis.com/hail_mary.php

My cousin actually pulled this off
    This just proves how retarded women can be
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was working with some fungi today that can cause abortion... :D
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    What fungi is it? I have some experience with mycology.

I like the idea of poisoning women with abortifacients.
    edited August 2010
    I disagree

This should only be used as a last fucking resort

Dude ya gotta do the Fucking Hail Mary
    I tried to find a good leykis 101 link but to no avail

http://www.tenetsofleykis.com/hail_mary.php

My cousin actually pulled this off
    This just proves how retarded women can be

Well yeah it should be a last resort. He should exhaust his other options first. Pissing her off royally wouldn't be a good thing.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Did you contact Maury yet, jarkof???

That would be just a stupid episode of maury and fuck that show. I have had to watch it lately and the sheer presence of it on the television pisses me off. Unfortunately I know its mine even though I wish that it wasnt.
    edited August 2010
    You need to somehow get it through her thick skull that she'll be a loose unwanted bitch living off of unemployment in a dirty apartment her whole life; begging for child support money that you can't pay because you don't have.

also, lol @ the tags.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah you do need to somehow convince her to get an abortion. Or just give her one yourself. Having a kid at this age is going to fuck up her life and she needs to realize it.
    edited August 2010
    You need to somehow get it through her thick skull that she'll be a loose unwanted bitch living off of unemployment in a dirty apartment her whole life; begging for child support money that you can't pay because you don't have.

also, lol @ the tags.

This is exactly what's going to happen to her. Stupid fucking single mothers NEVER are able to earn anything. They never get any real earning potential because they have to pay for this expensive kid, can't go to college, and they can only work shit jobs because they have no education. Then the kid grows up in an unstable shithole environment and becomes a loser.
    edited August 2010
    This is exactly what's going to happen to her. Stupid fucking single mothers NEVER are able to earn anything. They never get any real earning potential because they have to pay for this expensive kid, can't go to college, and they can only work shit jobs because they have no education. Then the kid grows up in an unstable shithole environment and becomes a loser.

edited August 2010
    How did you accidentally fuck a nigger?
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bukujutsu wrote: »

The lights were off. :rolleyes:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah you do need to somehow convince her to get an abortion. Or just give her one yourself. Having a kid at this age is going to fuck up her life and she needs to realize it.

And here is the best part. I just found out she is back with her x. Who apparently cant have kids. isnt that awesome. Sounds to me like I was completely used. But all well. Yeah I will suffer for this for the rest of my life but I will be fine. I just wish that salty bitch would wise up.
  • edited August 2010
    Bukujutsu wrote: »

It was pretty late and kinda of dark at the nude beach. I was walking backward looking at the moon and orion when i tripped and fell on him. Back first.
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    And here is the best part. I just found out she is back with her x. Who apparently cant have kids. isnt that awesome. Sounds to me like I was completely used. But all well. Yeah I will suffer for this for the rest of my life but I will be fine. I just wish that salty bitch would wise up.

That's the grounds for a lawsuit brah. A lawyer is going to cost A LOT LESS than paying 18 year's worth of child support. I say once she gets married, SUE HER ASS INTO OBLIVION!
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited August 2010
    Man the other day was probably the worst for me... I was with this girl I've really liked for a long time and we finally both agreed to have some fun. All was going well untill all of a sudden I just went straight baby dick. Like seriously wtf..... I was wearing a condom and all and she was legit trying to get it back up but it wouldn't work. She even started sucking on it with all that nasty condom juice on I mean she wanted it. I felt so awful and apologized for not being able to put out per say. So we're just gonna chill and wait for the right time. So so so akward.

and abortions are morally wrong. Adoptions are the way in your case. Shoulda used protection man :facepalm:
    edited August 2010
    Man the other day was probably the worst for me... I was with this girl I've really liked for a long time and we finally both agreed to have some fun. All was going well untill all of a sudden I just went straight baby dick. Like seriously wtf..... I was wearing a condom and all and she was legit trying to get it back up but it wouldn't work. She even started sucking on it with all that nasty condom juice on I mean she wanted it. I felt so awful and apologized for not being able to put out per say. So we're just gonna chill and wait for the right time. So so so akward.

and abortions are morally wrong. Adoptions are the way in your case. Shoulda used protection man :facepalm:

Do not start a flame war about the morality of abortions. If you want to discuss morality, go post in My God.... or The Humanities.

As far as your story, it happens to a lot of guys. I've had that happen a few times, some of those involved alcohol. Condoms pretty much ruin sex for me, so going soft after putting one on is definitely understandable. It's really awkward, though, and I hate having to be like "uhhhhhhhhhh yeah............oops?"
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Shit I've gone soft while having to put on a condom as well...The fact that you can't feel shit once its on didn't help the matter none.

That was a while back...When I was less experienced. So nerves could have been a factor.

oh yeah...lol at 'morally wrong'.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    That's the grounds for a lawsuit brah. A lawyer is going to cost A LOT LESS than paying 18 year's worth of child support. I say once she gets married, SUE HER ASS INTO OBLIVION!

I have no proof that she did it like that. So that wouldnt work. And also I am a goodie good one. I dont believe in abortion or anything like that and I cannot do anything bad. Thats why this pisses me off the most. Because it was the first time I just screwed around for fun and fucked up the rest of my life.
    edited August 2010
    No proof? No proof? She "broke up" with her sterile BF, knocked herself up on you're wang, refused to take the morning after pill, then got together with her ex, and will expect child support payments so she doesn't have to work for the remainder of her life. Sounds like a well thought out plan to me and a jury will sure as hell think that too.

That's judge judy shit right there. Even suitable for jerry springer! Sign up for either of those shows and she'll look like a controlling bitch to all of america, and her BF will likey leave her. She'll be as I stated earlier, a loose unwanted bitch living off of unemployment in a dirty apartment her whole life; begging for child support money that you can't pay because you don't have.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    No proof? No proof? She "broke up" with her sterile BF, knocked herself up on you're wang, refused to take the morning after pill, then got together with her ex, and will expect child support payments so she doesn't have to work for the remainder of her life. Sounds like a well thought out plan to me and a jury will sure as hell think that too.

That's judge judy shit right there. Even suitable for jerry springer! Sign up for either of those shows and she'll look like a controlling bitch to all of america, and her BF will likey leave her. She'll be as I stated earlier, a loose unwanted bitch living off of unemployment in a dirty apartment her whole life; begging for child support money that you can't pay because you don't have.

Yeah but like I said I just cant do shit like that. And to tell you the truth if I was ever caught on jerry springer or fucking judge judy I would prolly kill myself.
    And to tell you the truth I am the guy that knocked up a girl. Whether she did it on purpose or not I look like the asshole because I dumped that fucking bitch right after and she can use that against me.
    edited August 2010
    I still say sue her. As I said before, a lawyer will cost a lot less then 18 years of child support. $255,680 to be exact.

If you refuse to sue, plan b.
    edited August 2010
    Yeah but like I said I just cant do shit like that. And to tell you the truth if I was ever caught on jerry springer or fucking judge judy I would prolly kill myself.
    And to tell you the truth I am the guy that knocked up a girl. Whether she did it on purpose or not I look like the asshole because I dumped that fucking bitch right after and she can use that against me.

She should have used the morning after pill. She's irresponsible, not you. Sex accidents happen, that's why the MAP is called Plan B. I don't think guys can even buy it, actually. I'm pretty sure the girl has to go get it.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I still say sue her. As I said before, a lawyer will cost a lot less then 18 years of child support. $255,680 to be exact.

If you refuse to sue, plan b.

I do like that plan b option but sense I refuse to make contact with her I dont know how I would get it in her system.
    She should have used the morning after pill. She's irresponsible, not you. Sex accidents happen, that's why the MAP is called Plan B. I don't think guys can even buy it, actually. I'm pretty sure the girl has to go get it.

As for the day after pill. If only she was using it but why would she. She is a fool.
    Seriously though it doesnt matter who is at fault the person with the penis always gets blamed. Always. If I did sue her she could counter sue saying that I raped her. And I would have no proof as to otherwise. Her fucking me over leaves me with no options but to hope that stupid whore gets a misscarriage because she is to stupid to tell her work she is pregnant and shouldnt be walking around so much.
    edited August 2010
    Well if you're too stubborn to swallow your pride to attempt plan B;
    Plan C, leave the country.

Don't move to UK, or Australia because they're both nanny states. Japan is nice from what I hear, and there are plenty of job options.
    edited August 2010
    Well all need to come up with the perfect plan to terminate her pregnancy!
    I would honestly chip in money if necessary.
    edited August 2010
    Honestly, you should move away. Most women don't do shit to collect child support. There are TONS of men out there who simply don't pay it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+avoid+child+support&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Come to Canada, we have free healthcare ;)
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah but I didnt have so good of a getting caught experience. It was kinda gay actually.

so what your basically saying is..that the experience was gay. :thumbsup:
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    you do have another option jarkof. and it has worked for me. show a massive sudden interest, let her know how excited you are about becoming a new father, enroll the two of you in some parenting classes. set le mas classes dates. ask her to marry you. act super interesed in the birth proscess, and watch some documntaries that will scar her for life. the birth proscess is fucking CRAZY. also documentaries about brest feeding, babies that wont stop fucking crying and Sudden Infant Death syndrome . Also talk about getting a job at BURGER KING and moving to your local ghetto and how you will take kick boxing classes so that you can protect your young. take her shopping for a STROLLER...this part is key, since baby strollers are like 400 dollars. the nice ones are like 700-900 dollars. then talk about getting it on layaway and taking extra shifts at burger king, that's a fucking scare, how will she ever afford miley cyrus albums!?!?. and right at that moment talk about maybe JOINING THE MILLITARY TO SUPPORT YOUR NEW FAMILY. go and buy lots of baby books. and push hard all the time, be there 24/7 dont fuck her, and always be presenteing her with your "excited pro-active" attitude.
    and then, and this is important. tell her about how shitty the world is, how fucked up and disgusting people are, try to engage her in discussion about DEPRESSING sociology. you can relate it to your interests under the pretense of school, you can say "this is what i wanna talk about baby, you gatta be able to hold up in a discussion like this if were gona be together". and like i said BEFORE, DONT FUCK HER. pregnant sex is the best sex. and you might stay for it.

all of this will make the situation very real and present. shes obviolsy caught up in some hormone induced state where babies are like cabbage patch kids that come out of vaginas with price tags assembly instructions and little plastic combs and shit. you gotta take action.
    edited August 2010
    Why is pregnant sex the best?
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    its just amazing, you would have to try it, its better for the woman because of the hightened emotional connection and hormonal buzz, and there are no reservations involved on the mans part, considering you cant get a chick any more preagnent.
    edited August 2010
    Scud that is a brilliant idea. Once she sees how much it'll cost it's over.

Jarkof, if you don't even try to attempt this you're a dumbass. 250,000 is enough to buy and pay off a really nice house, or a majorly kickass car.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I broke every bed I ever fucked my last ex in, except my own because I respect my possessions. I think I broke five beds in total. The most interesting was definitely breaking the top bunk of a bunk bed. I even hooked up with her a few months after we broke up for a single night and broke the bed I fucked her in then, although I'll admit that I fucked extra hard on that occasion because I was determined to continue my bed-busting streak.

Beds don't know 'bout my powerful pelvis.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    ScuD wrote: »
    its just amazing, you would have to try it, its better for the woman because of the hightened emotional connection and hormonal buzz, and there are no reservations involved on the mans part, considering you cant get a chick any more preagnent.

I would be pretty reserved with how hard I fuck and what positions I fucked in, because you sure can get a chick less pregnant.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mr.Happy wrote: »
    I would be pretty reserved with how hard I fuck and what positions I fucked in, because you sure can get a chick less pregnant.

If that happens, just keep fucking until she gets preggos again :D
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    If that happens, just keep fucking until she gets preggos again :D

ahh. the circle of life.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    Scud that is a brilliant idea. Once she sees how much it'll cost it's over.

Jarkof, if you don't even try to attempt this you're a dumbass. 250,000 is enough to buy and pay off a really nice house, or a majorly kickass car.

not only that, but what you really have to prey on is her selfish nature, what you really want to do is make is subtley apparent that in going through with this, she will have to make grave and life altering sacrifices. social life, gone. her educational options are limited, you wanna travel to get your degree like all your friends are? well you cant because a baby came out of your vagina, wich is huge now BTW :thumbsup:. she will even have to stop swearing. that would be abig deal to me. TLC has lots of awsome shows about 16 year old girls who are having babies. download and show her really fucking sad episode's where the girl is left all alone and shit. and maybe talk about how you wanna travel abroad to get your degree....or some shit. be creative. youre the one who left it in twitchin.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010

and yes this is true, plan B is a POWERFUL chemical contraceptive.

did you get raped?? did that rapist blast a fat nut in your sausage wallet?? its a good thig you got a Plan B. lol. why isnt plan A as good as plan B? one of the many mysteries of the universe.
    edited August 2010
    ScuD wrote: »
    and yes this is true, plan B is a POWERFUL chemical contraceptive.

did you get raped?? did that rapist blast a fat nut in your sausage wallet?? its a good thig you got a Plan B. lol. why isnt plan A as good as plan B? one of the many mysteries of the universe.

I don't even know what most of this means, but ok. It's literally called "Plan B." Plan A should really be condoms + the pill. Plan B is for when shit happens and the condom breaks and you need a backup.
    edited September 2010
    He means rapists don't wear condoms.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    That was in fact a brilliant idea but I think it is a little late for that because I already let her know that she is a sandy salty bitch and I could care less if she drops dead from pain of birth and she is with her x. And I am in college as well and even if I wanted to I would barely see her so I wouldnt be able to go that hardcore. But I really dont think the baby is going to be born. Because that bitch is killing it as we speak. She wont tell her work that shes prego because she fears that she will get fired so you works 50+ hours a week at a constant space and doesnt stop moving and doesnt eat. And she has already killed a baby. So everything is going for me. If she does have the baby however I will wait it out till I am done with college and then prolly leave the country because I like that idea. Its simple, It cost not a great cost to my life, and I wouldnt have to deal with her bull shit anymore.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    He means rapists don't wear condoms.

i would. make chicks put on my rubber for me at gun point.:thumbsup:
    edited September 2010
    And she has already killed a baby.

Did you fuck wires???????????? Post pics of her.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Did you fuck wires???????????? Post pics of her.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! That never crossed my mind. What if it was wires. I would fucking murder the shit out of that bitch.
    edited September 2010
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! That never crossed my mind. What if it was wires. I would fucking murder the shit out of that bitch.

Maury! Maury! Maury!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    I hate that guy. I would never take this shit on maury. I would make it out to be that she was a cheating whore and I would be the father and then look like an idiot. Oh and Fuck that show.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    i love Maury. he's all like " it'll be . . .it will be alright, your a whore but its good for my ratings" HAHA. he seems so caring, with his grey hair and his cotton sweaters. he's got the VOICE OF AN ANGEL. then hes like, "this is JACINDA'S Thirteenth time on the show, we brought in another 8 guys" its shameless. Maury is the ultimate troll. not even I, would troll a single mother. . .maybe i would. for ratings."