I think I'm gonna kill our family's cat.

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
I hate that thing. Dog's are awesome cats suck should I just shoot it or do you guy's have any creative idea's? I was thinking about just poisoning it with tylenol but shooting it would probably be more fun yet messy and loud. I still haven't made up my mind but it's in serious consideration.

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Tie it's tail to something extremely heavy like a safebox or something.

Or pour Clorox on its milk.
  • edited September 2010
    Shoot it, film it and post the video on here.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Shoot it, film it and post the video on here.

Dont have a video camera.
  • edited September 2010
    How about dropping the cat in ants? :D
    edited September 2010
    How about dropping the cat in ants? :D

This is definantly an option if only I had enouph ants.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Cat + Ants = Cants :o
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Cat + Ants = Cants :o

That made me lol thanks.
  • edited September 2010
    This is definantly an option if only I had enouph ants.

I wonder if there is a way you could attract ants to something? Perhaps a garbage can.

If you could build your own ant hill inside the garbage can, then you could drop the cat in and close the lid.
    edited September 2010
    mrbenfield wrote: »
    cat + aunts = cunts

fail lol.
    edited September 2010
    I wonder if there is a way you could attract ants to something? Perhaps a garbage can.

If you could build your own ant hill inside the garbage can, then you could drop the cat in and close the lid.

You should really consider this.

Try attracting them or something. They usually go after sweets, so mix a shitton of soda on your backyard or something. Nail the cats extremities to the ground and tape the slow death with your cellphone or something. Webcam?
    edited September 2010
    I dont have a cellphone either. I think there might be a webcam around here somewhere. Im liking this ant idea.
  • edited September 2010
    Then all you have to do after that is to stick the &T URL on the video and mail it to all the major news stations in the country! :D
    edited September 2010
    Then all you have to do after that is to stick the &T URL on the video and mail it to all the major news stations in the country! :D

hmm am I willing to risk animal cruelty charges for the sake of totse? Possibly:D
    edited September 2010
    Dress up as an old woman before you drop the cat into the trash :D
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Dress up as an old woman before you drop the cat into the trash :D

And the purpose of doing this would be what?
    edited September 2010
    And the purpose of doing this would be what?

I guess you haven't heard:

edited September 2010
    hmm am I willing to risk animal cruelty charges for the sake of totse? Possibly:D

Be sure to upload it at some remote internet cafe under a fake Youtube account :o:o:o
  • con briocon brio New Arrival
    edited September 2010
    just kill yourself, you little, little bitch

or

get your fucking meaningless existence in check and leave defenseless animals alone

you are a sad creature
    edited September 2010
    con brio wrote: »
    just kill yourself, you little, little bitch

or

get your fucking meaningless existence in check and leave defenseless animals alone

you are a sad creature

I was hoping one of you would show up in this thread. lol at cat lovers:fap::fap: We as humans were granted dominion over the beasts of the field. Also on the offchance your not a troll I often torture birds after wounding them with pellets. Ive also been known to torture many a frog and rodent in horrible ways. It brings me pleasure.:p:p
    edited September 2010
    congratulations. why not gain pleasure through exercise of the body and mind or through helping others?
  • nurballnurball Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    In the words of tosh.0:
    You know what's cuter than that cat? Any dog.
    edited September 2010
    Very true. A dog is an animal that is truly worthy of life. I could never kill a dog I own 2 and there awesome. Cat's on the other hand are dicks who would turn on you in a second. You cant reason with a cat like you can a dog.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    congratulations. why not gain pleasure through exercise of the body and mind or through helping others?

Everybody knows that there is no morals in BI. If you don't like the thread stay out.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    OP, how about instead of being unnecessarily cruel to a harmless animal why not leave it at the animal shelter to be process for re homing to somebody who can and wants to care for it.
    edited September 2010
    stres wrote: »
    OP, how about instead of being unnecessarily cruel to a harmless animal why not leave it at the animal shelter to be process for re homing to somebody who can and wants to care for it.

Because that wont provide lulz. Also because killing animals brings me happiness. nI get a twisted satisfaction out of it. Also you assume this thing is harmless but it's scratched and bit me many times.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    well if you think its worth the shitstorm of repercussion that follows media attention and animal torture should anything come from it then i guess you should remember to take pics :)
    edited September 2010
    Also because killing animals brings me happiness. nI get a twisted satisfaction out of it.

you are such a badass. ill bet the girls go wild with your animal killing.
    edited September 2010
    you are such a badass. ill bet the girls go wild with your animal killing.

No actually they dont. I dont speak of killing animals often but I haven't been laid in awhile. Im not out to impress anybody I just is who I say I is. Impressing people on the internet with my baddassery is not a huge goal of mine believe it or not.
    edited September 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    its called a sociopath, absolutely no compassion/guilt/remorse. they justify all there actions within there mind.

Ive been called this by a few psych's before. Sociopath Power!
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    its called a sociopath, absolutely no compassion/guilt/remorse. they justify all there actions within there mind.

lolinternet
    edited September 2010
    naw i wrote that from my head. i have had few good friends that were sociopaths, just dont let them be in a position to screw you.kinda like people from Sinaloa

i wrongfully killed a few animals when i was a kid. poked out cats eyeballs,burnt cats,gave a dog a ton of welbutrin(bupropion) and a bunch of antipsycotic(not prescribed to me). like 30 pills of each, it lived through the night and we woundup blowing 1/2 its head off with the shotgun......but i realise that was wrong now and feel pretty bad about the last one.

Well; killing a dog isn't cool imo. But remember humans were given dominion over the beats. So dont let this make you feel guilty. Most animals are here for our amusement and pleasure and it's better to kill a beast than a man.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    naw i wrote that from my head.

sorry, text is terrible at conveying tone.
    i was more so laughing at the phenomenon that everybody is just a little bit more crazy, heartless, badass or w/e on the internet.

i just read your first post in a dark and mysterious tone and it gave me a chuckle :D
    edited September 2010
    I dont speak of killing animals often

because you're a little bitch who knows admiting your behavior would entail human retaliation. keep festering in the shadows of your pathetic abusing and hopefully one day you'll grow into a human being instead of a creature below a beast. a man does not harm animals for pleasure and a beast does not harm a beast for pleasure. you are simply perverted, unwell and unworthy of existense.
    edited September 2010
    because you're a little bitch who knows admiting your behavior would entail human retaliation. keep festering in the shadows of your pathetic abusing and hopefully one day you'll grow into a human being instead of a creature below a beast. a man does not harm animals for pleasure and a beast does not harm a beast for pleasure. you are simply perverted, unwell and unworthy of existense.

This is probably true but If I'm doing it for the lulz then it's all ok right?:fap:
    edited September 2010
    mrbenfield wrote: »
    you have reasoned with a dog?

It's not easy but it can be done. There very intelligent animals.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry would be better suited to rape the cat, for he has a small penis just the right size for a cat's butthole.
    edited September 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Mayberry would be better suited to rape the cat, for he has a small penis just the right size for a cat's butthole.

Don't forget that I also possess the experience mayberrysmilie.gif?w=8e089110