How to pass a drug test [THE SEMI-OFFICAL THREAD]

OuroborosOuroboros Semo-Regulars
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Dont want to flunk the most important test ever? Come here to ask around or get general info on the subject!

http://www.wikihow.com/Pass-a-Drug-Test

http://jobsearchtech.about.com/od/laborlaws/l/aa090301_3.htm

Comments

• ZosZos New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    tried and true method (3 years felony probation)

this is a combination, first a flush, then adding the amino acids and creatine back in.

First go down to your friendly neighborhood head shop, and get a good flush, I usually just ask for the one they get the most repeat business on. (since obviously those people aren't in jail).

Day of the test, take the flush as directed, however beginning whenever you start drinking things, you'll begin eating daily multivitamins. Any type without a time release coating should be fine.

2-3 with the flush, 1-2 over the next hour as you drink your accompanying water. After about an hour the flush begins, you'll piss 2 or 3 times over the next hour, should be very clear. towards the end of the second hour (3rd or 4th pee) you'll start seeing a strong yellow.

this is your liquid gold, take your ass down and get tested, you've got about a 3 hour window, but don't push it, towards the end your normal metabolites will start showing up again and your taking your freedom in your hands.
  • BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    there's this one method i used all the time while i was on probation. just got off on July 6th haha and i attribute it to this end all be all method.

it's not for the weak or people who don't take freedom seriously so here goes.

stay clean.

yeah that's it, i know crazy right!? of course you can always do the ones that are in and out like X, shrooms, etc...

i know i did, the majority of the time tho i didn't fuck with anything, especially if it stays in your system.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    For bud ive always thought the best way was to drink a shit ton of water until its flushed out then take I think it was vitamin b to yellow the piss again. Of course theres always the wizanator.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    there's this one method i used all the time while i was on probation. just got off on July 6th haha and i attribute it to this end all be all method.

it's not for the weak or people who don't take freedom seriously so here goes.

stay clean.

yeah that's it, i know crazy right!? of course you can always do the ones that are in and out like X, shrooms, etc...

i know i did, the majority of the time tho i didn't fuck with anything, especially if it stays in your system.

Exstacy will most of the time come back as some type of amp. Also unless you are taking true molly powder (pure MDMA) the street E pills can be cut with all kinds of detectable substances.

You do have the right idea by staying clean if there is a chance of going to prison if you are on parole. Like this one guy I know.
  • ZosZos New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Exstacy will most of the time come back as some type of amp. Also unless you are taking true molly powder (pure MDMA) the street E pills can be cut with all kinds of detectable substances.

You do have the right idea by staying clean if there is a chance of going to prison if you are on parole. Like this one guy I know.

Luckily most everything e is likely to be cut with is pretty water soluble.
    Yes another screwed up byproduct of the war on drugs, harder drugs are out of your system faster in most cases.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    It helps to increase your chances of passing by increasing metabolic rate through physical activity and a high calorie diet.
  • ateate Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Water. Exercise.