A Saudi National Is Arguing with me.

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
First read his twitter time line: http://twitter.com/ashraf9999

It all started with this tweet:
If you're a pedophile I would recommend going to Yemen and even converting to Islam. Trust me you will thank me for years to come.

And then we went after each other. Read his tweets and you will get an idea.
tweet.jpg

In the end that ignorant FUCK didn't beleive in Human made laws which safe guard children from being fucked by sickfucks.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    I like how he thinks you believe Pakistan is a "western Country". Youve said it's a shithole many times. Also isnt saudi arabia one of the main countrys with raping 11 year olds?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    That's cute.

Lets move on now.
  • edited September 2010
    why don't you go blow yourself up in Riyadh if you're so upset, it's what you camelfucking inbred retards do isn't it?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I am not MAD. It's just funny seeing religious bitches like him on the Internet.
  • edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I am not MAD. It's just funny seeing religious bitches like him on the Internet.
    ngTjm.png
    you
    edited September 2010

People like him are indeed the reason people hate Muslims. He has no common sense. He reminds me of those snake handlers in Christianity who hold fucking rattlesnake because they think God wont let it bite them:facepalm: I do appreciative the Muslim hatred for Israel though. That's why I support Iran's president.
    edited September 2010
    ^

pics pics pics pics pics
    edited September 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    ^

pics pics pics pics pics

Of what the guys holding snakes and dancing?

harlanky.jpg

snakehandlers-469x315.jpg
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for the link Fatass.

Code it properly please.
  • edited September 2010
    Thanks for the link Fatass.

Code it properly please.
    done
  • edited September 2010
    People like him are indeed the reason people hate Muslims. He has no common sense. He reminds me of those snake handlers in Christianity who hold fucking rattlesnake because they think God wont let it bite them:facepalm: I do appreciative the Muslim hatred for Israel though. That's why I support Iran's president.
    If mudslimes overrun Israel guess where the Jews will run to? (HINT: It's not mudslime infested Europe.)
    edited September 2010
    You didn't fix it.

Just:
    [youtube] insert the part after V= [/youtube]

Holy shit!!!!
    edited September 2010
    If mudslimes overrun Israel guess where the Jews will run to? (HINT: It's not mudslime infested Europe.)

I agree Israel has a right to exist. I just hate that they influence America so much IE:AIPAC if the jews all went to Israel and stayed out of our affairs you wouldn't find a bigger supporter of them than me.
  • edited September 2010
    You didn't fix it.

Just:
    [youtube] insert the part after V= [/youtube]

Holy shit!!!!

Wtf just happened?
  • ChiChi Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    In the end that ignorant FUCK didn't beleive in Human made laws which safe guard children from being fucked by sickfucks.

Wait, wait, wait, wait...wait...waitwaitwaitwait...

You're for covering a woman's head, body and face in your shitty sand nigger rags (no matter what the age) out of "respect", but you're "against" girls marrying older men (even though some of them like it).

lol, why do you even try? You're a shit-skinned desert dweller. Intellectual forums aren't for you.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Chi wrote: »
    Wait, wait, wait, wait...wait...waitwaitwaitwait...

You're for covering a woman's head, body and face in your shitty sand nigger rags (no matter what the age) out of "respect", but you're "against" girls marrying older men (even though some of them like it).

lol, why do you even try? You're a shit-skinned desert dweller. Intellectual forums aren't for you.

Actually I don't support covering of woman like that, where I live only a small minority use burkha's. What I get is the whole act of marrying a younger girl under veil of marriage. I don't agree that marrying a 9-year-old is appropriate. Even though my pedo mind thinks it's just awesome, in reality it just fucks her up. And her husband isn't going to wait it out, he is going to fuck her.

Pakistan is a bit better than Yemen in this regard. There are laws that safeguard women from this bullshit but in major Islamic countries they ignore everything and just let it go.

I do support women empowerment to some level and treating them like meat isn't helping anyone. You can easily blame the mentality of people, that Ashraf idiot will not agree with you because he will always use Islam as his cover.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    Raping children is among the milder practices carried out by tribal islamics. Check this shit out.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting

This wiki might have made the rounds before, but it's relevant to the thread.
    It is not practiced in Pakistan, or most modern Islamic states, but it does occur in Islamic states that have little or no control over the practices of tribal factions, and although the wiki makes few references to the Islamic religion the suggested demographics imply it is a largely Islamic practice.
    C/O
  • ChiChi Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Pedophilia is awesome and fun, anyone who disagrees is a liar and should feel bad about themselves.
    edited October 2010
    ^^^
    That spoiler is for you Chi.
  • ChiChi Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    ^^^
    That spoiler is for you Chi.

lolwut I've been here for more than two years.
    edited October 2010
    STFU Acolyte. This forum is not even a year old.
    edited October 2010
    You have no rights here acolyte so STFU:p
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
  • ChiChi Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Oh God, so we're going by how many posts you've made on the new forum, rather than how long you've been a part of the actual community?

....fffffffaaaaggggssss. :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Chi wrote: »
    Oh God, so we're going by how many posts you've made on the new forum, rather than how long you've been a part of the actual community?

....fffffffaaaaggggssss. :facepalm:

Take a chill pill. He justed watched to use that picture.
    edited October 2010
    I don't care what number of posts you have. I have a STFU picture for every user level :cool:
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I don't care what number of posts you have. I have a STFU picture for every user level :cool:

Silence, one who is not Rolf!
    edited October 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    Silence, one who is not Rolf!

knight.png
  • edited October 2010
    Do you have one I can use against Mayberry?
    edited October 2010
    Yep gimme a sec.
    edited October 2010
    Here, you can try to STFU me with this :o

stfumayberry.png
    edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    :o
    gcy6o.png

:facepalm:
    sjngN.png

Good luck with that.

cannon.png
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    knight.png

Rolf answers not to such lowly self-proclaimed Kings, for Rolf the Conqueror is known for the mighty Rolf's ability to Conquer self-proclaimed Kings in honourable duels, and enjoying the warmth of their wives/daughters beds.

By Rolf's decree, thou shalt not decree Rolf to be silent, for thou be mortal, Rolf be Sir an Pirate.
    edited October 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    Rolf answers not to such lowly self-proclaimed Kings, for Rolf the Conqueror is known for the mighty Rolf's ability to Conquer self-proclaimed Kings in honourable duels, and enjoying the warmth of their wives/daughters beds.

By Rolf's decree, thou shalt not decree Rolf to be silent, for thou be mortal, Rolf be Sir an Pirate.

You will never usurp my crown.

holdcrown.jpg