Facebook Cleanup = awesome

edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I just went through my friends list and deleted a whole load of people I never really talk to.

Feels good man. Anyone else do this?

Comments

• stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    delete it entirely. I did and never looked back, feels good brah!
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2010
    yeah I've done it before. I have <150 friends now.

It's very liberating.
  • edited October 2010
    Many of the people on here are just randomers I've met during house parties and shit who I barely remember anyway. When you're wasted, you tend to think "YEAH ILL ADD THESE PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK THEY'RE AWESOME!".

Now it's like... "Who are you again?"
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    I keep 'em. It's worth it to make rage-inducing comments on their melodramatic status updates. Everybody does it at some point. Some people do it often.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    I keep 'em. It's worth it to make rage-inducing comments on their melodramatic status updates. Everybody does it at some point. Some people do it often.

Yeah, I'm pretty bad about coming home drunk, or getting on teh computer drunk and making an ass out of myself here on totse, and posting random shit all over peoples facebooks. :P Booze makes me silly.
  • edited October 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm pretty bad about coming home drunk, or getting on teh computer drunk and making an ass out of myself here on totse, and posting random shit all over peoples facebooks. :P Booze makes me silly.

Hahaha, every time I get drunk, I come on TOTSE and post about the biggest pile of shit ever. It never makes sense, and I read it the next day with my palm on my face.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Hahaha, every time I get drunk, I come on TOTSE and post about the biggest pile of shit ever. It never makes sense, and I read it the next day with my palm on my face.

All the more reason to use this, courtesy of Maddy :D

editor.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    Oh hot damn, you got me there bro. Good thing about being an editor is that I can edit my drunken posts the next day :D
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »

I do the same thing:facepalm: I need to get a Breathalyzer on my computer to stop me from posting while intoxicated. Then the next day I come in and franticly try to delete my retardation/
  • edited October 2010
    I do the same thing:facepalm: I need to get a Breathalyzer on my computer to stop me from posting while intoxicated. Then the next day I come in and franticly try to delete my retardation/

I wonder if these sorta things exist... Like, a USB breathalizer or something.
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I wonder if these sorta things exist... Like, a USB breathalizer or something.

I know they do for phones.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    No because the only people I accept are people I know IRL and talk to (or used to talk to) semi-regularly.
  • edited October 2010

Seriously, how would that work? xD
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010

Luckily I don't really have much of a problem on my phone. I hate calling people as it is, so I don't drunk dial ex's or anything. But part of my absurd posts on here while drunk, come from my phone. I have the Droid X, and the speech to text works so damn well I can hammer out a huge response in no time.

Internet where ever I go, no matter how fucked up I am, is a bad idea :P
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    I gave my MSN an enema a month ago...felt gooooood.
    edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010

LOL, I never even knew they made something like this. That's incredible dude :D