Yo yo, it's me Clover

CloverClover Acolyte
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Yo, it's me Clover. I've been on totse since 05 under various names, around 07 I think I found a bunch of holes in the totse site and kept changing my name to use them. This caused totse's registration to be closed for a year, and a member on the boards named Eric gave me the Clover account, his brother owned it. And thus, my name is Clover.

I mainly contribute to the tech forums, network security and hacking, HB and BLTC. Anyways, hello totse.info.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hello clover.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Welcome. Just don't poke around our holes :o
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Welcome home mate, welcome home :thumbsup:
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited October 2010
    fuck off
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    What ever happened to Eric? Did he ever make it to Zoklet?
    He briefly made it over under the alias John, but faded quickly. The way I see it, he made a jump and hit the top side of the cliff but ended up falling down really quickly ha ha ha ha ha.
    stres wrote: »
    Thanks for the warm welcome :).
    fuck off

GO FUCK URSELF MJS. Ha ha just kidding, I like you.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Lol Eric was a gigantic faggot but he was our faggot :(

Yeah, and it was the most ironic and lulzy thing when he called someone else a faggot.
  • edited October 2010
    Welcome to the boards. I'm glad we have someone on here who knows their stuff regarding coding, etc.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Yea :p btw do you remember Bckpckr? I think he joined around '07. Did he ever make it over to Zoklet?

Fuck yeah of course I do, have no idea if he made it or not. Haven't thought about him probably since totse died it seems :p. He was a good poster though IIRC.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Yea he was awesome. I miss the old HB team :( but hopefully we can get a good HB possy over here too.

That was the biggest thing when I came here to HB...not a single original member at all :(. Tis truly sad.
  • edited October 2010
    Clover wrote: »
    That was the biggest thing when I came here to HB...not a single original member at all :(. Tis truly sad.

They'll flock, I'm sure of it :D
    edited October 2010
    Yea he was awesome. I miss the old HB team :( but hopefully we can get a good HB possy over here too.

We has me. And you. And certain others... :o
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    We has me. And you. And certain others... :o

Who are you originally? :confused:
    edited October 2010
    Who are you originally? :confused:

I am who am.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I don't recall a mayberry but I'm sure I don't recall a few members here and there.
    edited October 2010
    Well to be honest, you don't recall me cause I'm new. My TOTSEing days started on TOTSE.INFO :o
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »

He can poke my holes;) Seriously though welcome to totse clover.
  • edited October 2010
    I was there... In spirit form. I lurked like shit back in the day.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Well to be honest, you don't recall me cause I'm new. My TOTSEing days started on TOTSE.INFO :o

Well that's okay because this is our new home now, while zoklet is self destructing we should be cleaning this place up so that it looks okay for our good brethren over at zoklet, those that wish to see a good community like totse once was. Hopefully I will be allowed to use my skill to make this place look good, be very SEO friendly etc., then we can start to get traffic here.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yea :p btw do you remember Bckpckr? I think he joined around '07. Did he ever make it over to Zoklet?

Bckpckr joined in 2001-2002 using a different name. I don't think he ever made it to zoklet.
  • edited October 2010
    Well that's okay because this is our new home now, while zoklet is self destructing we should be cleaning this place up so that it looks okay for our good brethren over at zoklet, those that wish to see a good community like totse once was. Hopefully I will be allowed to use my skill to make this place look good, be very SEO friendly etc., then we can start to get traffic here.

I'm sure you'l be allowed. We need to get you allowed into the site developers section here.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    vozhde wrote: »
    Bckpckr joined in 2001-2002 using a different name. I don't think he ever made it to zoklet.

Do you remember when I was gonna do totse.cc but never did because I didn't feel we had enough users behind us? Lol, good times, good times.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Funny thing is, I was very close to registering totse.info too, but I didn't like the .info extension.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Do you remember when I was gonna do totse.cc but never did because I didn't feel we had enough users behind us? Lol, good times, good times.

Yes, and that was huge disappointment. You created so much false hope.
  • edited October 2010
    Funny thing is, I was very close to registering totse.info too, but I didn't like the .info extension.

Really? I think it's quite good, and fitting. We're a supplier of information, a spring of free speech and all that. Its nice.