SLIM is in da motherfuckin house

SLIMSLIM Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Not much to say really, long time contributor to Bad Ideas on totse and on Zoklet, mod of Bad Ideas twice on zoklet, both time kicked off because I stuck by my principles of freedom of speech and expression and because I told Zok to go fuck himself. Known as slim-ov-derby on totse.

Long time totseans, more specifically Bad Ideas regulars should know who I am and the content I'm capable of contributing and what I can bring to the table.

Very vocal about my opinions on anything. I've an interest in politics, nature and science. Obviously lots of sex too. No homo.

I WILL PUT POLITICALLY CORRECT MORONS INTO PLACE.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hi, some 'morons' would much prefer to be called 'mentally handicapped,' so if you could please use that term in the future, we can look forward to a brighter tomorrow.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    I don't think * cough*sanchez*cough* would like that term.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Hi, some 'morons' would much prefer to be called 'mentally handicapped,' so if you could please use that term in the future, we can look forward to a brighter tomorrow.

How about "product of a weak sperm"?
    edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    How about "product of a weak sperm"?

That's insulting his father then. Some great intellectuals produce retarded children. Focus the hate on the child, not the parent.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    What's happening Slim? Good to see you made the switch over to here. I think you'll find that it's much less strict and free when the community runs the forum rather than the mods and admins. All decisions here are group decisions so it stays fair and people don't get better treatment than others. Have a nice stay :D

As long as I don't get banned for flaming mods (although I only see one in particular that I enjoy bashing) then I'll be golden in this community. I can't wait until that dipshit piece of shit trash ShitMustache impregnates his sister and her rotten cunt chews it up so I can flame on him some more and laugh at her. It's inevitable that will happen, especially the sister fucking (or raping in his case), it's just a matter of time, waiting for ShitMustache to hit puberty.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    That's insulting his father then. Some great intellectuals produce retarded children. Focus the hate on the child, not the parent.

Fair point and well taken, I shall still continue to "hate" ShitMustache, just liek his father did. But I'm willing to bet his father wasn't very bright either, otherwise he'd have killed that piece of shit the moment the greasy slime ball slid out of his wife's cunt (Wife being ShitMustache's mother- figured I'd make it clear for when he reads this so as not to confuse him).
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    As long as I don't get banned for flaming mods (although I only see one in particular that I enjoy bashing) then I'll be golden in this community. I can't wait until that dipshit piece of shit trash ShitMustache impregnates his sister and her rotten cunt chews it up so I can flame on him some more and laugh at her. It's inevitable that will happen, especially the sister fucking (or raping in his case), it's just a matter of time, waiting for ShitMustache to hit puberty.

Unless you hack or fuck up Totse or do something epically stupid. No one will bother you. Also, you're free to insult anyone you like BUT expect to get bitched at as well :p.

Anyway, it's GOOD to have you on Totse. BI was dying for contributors.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Unless you hack or fuck up Totse or do something epically stupid. No one will bother you. Also, you're free to insult anyone you like BUT expect to get bitched at as well :p.

Oh I expect to hear a lot of noise coming back from shitMustache, like you get from all retards who get wound up and cranky, but I'm not expecting any of it to make any sense, or be intelligent for that matter. Anyway, how did that imbecile get mod? Just curious.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

STFU you camel bung hole sucking Paki transvestite. :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Oh I expect to hear a lot of noise coming back from shitMustache, like you get from all retards who get wound up and cranky, but I'm not expecting any of it to make any sense, or be intelligent for that matter. Anyway, how did that imbecile get mod? Just curious.

He contributed and helped out the community.In other words when others were running away and calling this site FAIL [which they still do], he stood around and tried to contribute like mad. He still does. On Totse, mods = Top contributors.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    STFU you camel bung hole sucking Paki transvestite. :D

I liked the Camel rancher one. That was classic. I still lol when I think about it.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited October 2010
    About time you joined SLIM. Don't even worry about getting banned. I got mod, banned everybody to get de-modded, and all I was banned for was a few hours. :P
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    About time you joined SLIM. Don't even worry about getting banned. I got mod, banned everybody to get de-modded, and all I was banned for was a few hours. :P

Shit; who did you ban? :confused:
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    Shit; who did you ban? :confused:

Everyone that was on at the time. They've been unbanned lol.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh - I guess it was effective then - any particular reason why?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Everyone that was on at the time. They've been unbanned lol.

I remember when you did that. I must admit it was kinda lulzy everyone was like WTF man I didnt do anything.
  • edited October 2010
    I remember when you did that. I must admit it was kinda lulzy everyone was like WTF man I didnt do anything.

Hahaha, this. I received an infraction with the reason of "LOLDONGS" or something. I thought nothing of it until I realized that I was actually banned :facepalm:

Well played though :D
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited October 2010
    I still think you're all spam bots. 2w388ic_th.gif
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    ILTST9; I followed the link in your sig, theres some great shit in there - all downloadable .rar?
    edited October 2010
    Anyone with 2000+ posts is a spammer :o
    edited October 2010
    About 3359 of my posts are just spammed pictures of goat vaginas :o

About 3359 of my posts are quoting your spammed pictures of goat vaginas :o
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    ILTST9; I followed the link in your sig, theres some great shit in there - all downloadable .rar?

Yes.
  • white rabbitwhite rabbit Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    It's pretty shitty of them to demod you under the circumstances.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    About 3359 of my posts are quoting your spammed pictures of goat vaginas :o

About 3359 of my posts are quoting your quoting of spammed pictures of goat vaginas :o
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    It's pretty shitty of them to demod you under the circumstances.

It doesn't bother me that much, which is precisely why I told zok to fuck himself. It had nothing to do with my moderating, Zok even said I did a good job there. I repeat, WHEN THE FUCK DID NIGGERS GET BRAVE?
    edited October 2010
    It doesn't bother me that much, which is precisely why I told zok to fuck himself. It had nothing to do with my moderating, Zok even said I did a good job there. I repeat, WHEN THE FUCK DID NIGGERS GET BRAVE?

We have MLK and Lyndon Johnson to thank for that.:angry:
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    We have MLK and Lyndon Johnson to thank for that.:angry:

MLK was just another puppet, but one thing is for sure, not many niggers dream these days. Personally I blame it on softened up whites who allowed it to get to this stage or even begin coming into this stage to begin with, forgetting their natural survival instincts.
    edited October 2010
    MLK was just another puppet, but one thing is for sure, not many niggers dream these days. Personally I blame it on softened up whites who allowed it to get to this stage or even begin coming into this stage to begin with, forgetting their natural survival instincts.

True. I mean we certainly had the numbers to stop that movement before it ever got big. In a strange way we almost deserve what's happening for even letting it get this far. Like Obama for example we deserve him it wasn't niggers that elected the guy. Hopefully more people will wake up soon.
  • edited November 2010
    Where's SLIM anyway? Does he still come here?
    edited November 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Where's SLIM anyway? Does he still come here?

Yep ;)
  • edited November 2010
    I haven't seen him in about a month. ITS TOO LONG :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    SLIM is here... oh wait I had to do something.

I will do it later.
    edited November 2010
    I am SLIM:o
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited November 2010
    He's here.
  • edited November 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    He's here.

Aye. I had a snoop around, checked some things. Thanks for clarifying things ladies.